Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRPT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FRPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRPT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FRPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FRPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Freshpet Inc is higher than 98.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for Freshpet Inc; that's greater than it is for just 7.45% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRPT has reported earnings growth of -376.79%, putting it ahead of merely 6.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Freshpet Inc are ESP, AUVI, MSGS, WLDN, and PFSW.
- FRPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Freshpet Inc's official web site, go to www.freshpet.com.
FRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FRPT's price/sales ratio is 474.07% higher, now standing at 15.5.
- FRPT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 83 months.
- FRPT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 289.8 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRPT.
FRPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -576.08%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.44%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.89%.
The table below shows FRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.03% of graded US stocks.
- FRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 36th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- LW, KHC, and SENEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRPT.
The table below shows FRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.28||52-week high||$186.98|
|Prev. close||$151.08||52-week low||$101.35|
|Day high||$150.43||Avg. volume||354,420|
|50-day MA||$139.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.65||Market Cap||6.47B|
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Company Bio
Freshpet Inc. manufactures and markets natural fresh foods, refrigerated meals, and treats for dogs and cats in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full FRPT Social Stream
Latest FRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Freshpet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRPT as an investment opportunity.
Freshpet (FRPT) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
As pet owners spend on the wellness of their fluffy companions, these three pet stocks will likely benefit further in the long run.
Scott Morris, Freshpet Co-Founder, President and COO discusses his company's new vegetarian plant food, Spring & Sprout.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
SECAUCUS, N.J., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshpet, Inc. (“Freshpet” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:FRPT) today announced that members of the executive management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: On Thursday, September 9, 2021, the Company will present at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference at 1:20 p.m. ET.On Tuesday, September 14, 2021, the Company will participate in a fireside chat at Cowen's 2nd Annual Health, Wellness & Beauty Summit at 10
FRPT Price Returns