Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRPT POWR Grades
- FRPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.98% of US stocks.
- FRPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FRPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FRPT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for FRESHPET INC; that's greater than it is for just 10.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 963.14%, FRESHPET INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.77% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRPT has reported earnings growth of 186.73%, putting it ahead of 91.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are URG, PPSI, NCSM, CELH, and GIFI.
- FRPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRESHPET INC's official web site, go to www.freshpet.com.
FRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FRPT's price/earnings ratio is 313.12% lower, now standing at -47.1.
- FRPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRPT.
FRPT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 7.66%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -590.82%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -299.75%.
The table below shows FRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.71% of graded US stocks.
- FRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 37th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- LW, JJSF, and SENEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRPT.
The table below shows FRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.69||52-week high||$118.77|
|Prev. close||$60.82||52-week low||$36.02|
|Day high||$61.47||Avg. volume||806,190|
|50-day MA||$60.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.76||Market Cap||2.82B|
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Company Bio
Freshpet Inc. manufactures and markets natural fresh foods, refrigerated meals, and treats for dogs and cats in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full FRPT Social Stream
Latest FRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESHPET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRPT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Biggest Pet Food Companies in the World. If you want to skip our analysis of the pet food industry, go directly to the 5 Biggest Pet Food Companies in the World. The pet food industry has undergone rapid transformation over the last couple of years and has seen hefty […]
Activist investor Jana Partners took new stakes in Momentive Global (MNTV), with 933K shares, Freshpet (FRPT), with 4.27M shares, and health and hospice services provider Enhabit…
Freshpet ( NASDAQ:FRPT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$151.3m (up 41% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Freshpet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FRPT ) by estimating the...
FRPT Price Returns