Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRPT POWR Grades
- FRPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 36.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRPT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FRPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Freshpet Inc is higher than 99.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Freshpet Inc; that's greater than it is for only 7.23% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRPT has reported earnings growth of 1,294.82%, putting it ahead of 98.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Freshpet Inc are PRPO, IIIV, PAYS, IPI, and GIFI.
- FRPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Freshpet Inc's official web site, go to www.freshpet.com.
FRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FRPT's price/sales ratio is 474.07% higher, now standing at 15.5.
- FRPT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 83 months.
- FRPT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 289.8 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRPT.
FRPT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.89%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.44%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1313.33%.
The table below shows FRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.71% of graded US stocks.
- FRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 37th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- LW, JJSF, and SENEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRPT.
The table below shows FRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.18||52-week high||$164.07|
|Prev. close||$54.80||52-week low||$49.31|
|Day high||$54.06||Avg. volume||664,606|
|50-day MA||$69.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.57||Market Cap||2.18B|
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Company Bio
Freshpet Inc. manufactures and markets natural fresh foods, refrigerated meals, and treats for dogs and cats in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full FRPT Social Stream
Latest FRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Freshpet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRPT as an investment opportunity.
Monster Beverage (MNST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 7.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Freshpet (FRPT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SECAUCUS, N.J., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshpet, Inc. (“Freshpet” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:FRPT) today announced that members of the executive management team will participate in the BofA Securities 2022 Consumer and Retail Technology Conference in New York, NY. The presentation will be on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 11:20 a.m. ET and can be accessed over the Internet and hosted on the "Investors" section of the Company's website at www.freshpet.com. About Freshpet Freshpet’s mission
Like many U.S.-listed stocks, U.S.-listed ETFs have not gotten off to a great start in 2022.
2021 was a decent year for investors in most mid-cap stocks, with the Russell Mid-Cap Growth Fund (IWP) gaining 12% for the year, despite the sharp Q4 correction. Unfortunately, for Freshpet (FRPT) investors, the stock was not the ideal place to be in 2021. This is because the stock massively...
FRPT Price Returns