Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRPT POWR Grades
- FRPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.18% of US stocks.
- FRPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FRPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FRPT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for FRESHPET INC; that's greater than it is for merely 10.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 963.14%, FRESHPET INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.76% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRPT has reported earnings growth of 186.73%, putting it ahead of 91.35% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRESHPET INC, a group of peers worth examining would be URG, NCSM, CELH, PPSI, and IIIV.
- Visit FRPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freshpet.com.
FRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FRPT's price/earnings ratio is 313.12% lower, now standing at -47.1.
- FRPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRPT.
FRPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -52.73%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 584.62%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 35.7%.
The table below shows FRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.71% of graded US stocks.
- FRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 37th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- LW, JJSF, and SENEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRPT.
The table below shows FRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.94||52-week high||$118.77|
|Prev. close||$67.02||52-week low||$36.02|
|Day high||$67.70||Avg. volume||808,951|
|50-day MA||$59.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.22||Market Cap||3.12B|
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT) Company Bio
Freshpet Inc. manufactures and markets natural fresh foods, refrigerated meals, and treats for dogs and cats in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full FRPT Social Stream
Latest FRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESHPET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRPT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Biggest Pet Food Companies in the World. If you want to skip our analysis of the pet food industry, go directly to the 5 Biggest Pet Food Companies in the World. The pet food industry has undergone rapid transformation over the last couple of years and has seen hefty […]
Freshpet ( NASDAQ:FRPT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$151.3m (up 41% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Freshpet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FRPT ) by estimating the...
Freshpet, Inc. (FRPT)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 01, 2022 04:30 PM ET
Jeff Sonnek - Investor Relations, ICR
Billy Cyr - Chief Executive Officer
Dick Kassar - Interim Chief Financial Officer
Scott Morris - Chief Operating Officer
Conference Call Participants
Bill Chappell - Truist Securities
Anoori Naughton - JPMorgan
Mark Astrachan - Stifel
Brian Holland - Cowen and Company
Michael Lavery - Piper Sandler
Robert Moskow - Credit Suisse
Peter Benedict - Baird
Rupesh Parikh - Oppenheimer
Jim Salera - Stephens
Jon Andersen - William Blair
Cody Ross - UBS
Peter Galbo - Bank of America
SECAUCUS, N.J., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshpet, Inc. (“Freshpet” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:FRPT) today announced that members of the executive management team will participate in the Stephens Investment Conference in Nashville, TN. The presentation will be on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. ET and can be accessed over the Internet and hosted on the "Investors" section of the Company's website at www.freshpet.com. About Freshpet Freshpet’s mission is to improve the lives of
FRPT Price Returns