Freshworks Inc. Cl A (FRSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRSH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FRSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.55% of US stocks.
- FRSH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FRSH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.55% of US stocks).
FRSH Stock Summary
- FRESHWORKS INC's stock had its IPO on September 22, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.38% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRESHWORKS INC is higher than it is for about just 9.61% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.07, FRESHWORKS INC has a higher such ratio than 86.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRESHWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MDB, QUOT, BRP, CKX, and CYRX.
- To check out FRESHWORKS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001544522.
FRSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FRSH's EV/EBIT ratio is 189.53% lower, now standing at -17.1.
- FRSH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1691 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRSH.
FRSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$21.26|
|Prev. close||$14.74||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$15.69||Avg. volume||1,713,437|
|50-day MA||$15.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.26||Market Cap||4.46B|
Freshworks Inc. Cl A (FRSH) Company Bio
Freshworks, Inc. operates as a software development company that provides software-as-a-service products. Its products include freshdesk, freshservice, freshsales, freshcaller, freshmarketer and freshteam. The company was founded by Rathna Girish Mathrubootham and Shanmugam Krishnasamy in August 2010 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRSH Latest Social Stream
View Full FRSH Social Stream
Latest FRSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESHWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRSH as an investment opportunity.
Freshworks Embeds Generative AI to Help Customer Support, Sales and Marketing Teams Improve Quality and Efficiency
Freshworks’ extends its Freddy artificial intelligence strategy with the latest GPT large language models Freddy AI Autocomplete Support agents can save keystrokes and respond faster to customer inquiries, with predictive sentence completion. Freddy AI Email Generator Marketers using Freshmarketer™, Freshworks’ marketing automation suite, can write better email copy in less time to improve open rates and engagement. Freddy AI Rephraser Support agents using Freshchat can replace casual language w
KoinWorks Levels Up Customer Support Using Freshworks Solutions, Resulting in Higher CSAT Scores
Indonesian fintech startup increases its customer satisfaction score by 60% using Freshdesk for better query handling and response time improvementsJAKARTA, Indonesia, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) announced today that Indonesian financial technology startup, KoinWorks, has increased customer satisfaction after implementing Freshdesk™ to unify its customer support across different channels. KoinWorks, which started as a peer-to-peer financial lending startup i
UPDATE 1-India tech minister plans to meet startups on SVB fallout
India's state minister for technology said on Sunday he will meet start-ups this week to assess the impact on them of Silicon Valley Bank's collapse, as concerns rise about the fallout for the Indian start-up sector. California banking regulators shut down Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) on Friday after a run on the lender, which had $209 billion in assets at the end of 2022, with depositors pulling out as much as $42 billion on a single day, rendering it insolvent.
Investors in Freshworks (NASDAQ:FRSH) from a year ago are still down 14%, even after 4.3% gain this past week
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
Freshworks Expands Leadership Team with Strategic Hires Focused on Customer Experience and Go to Market Growth
Freshworks Expands Leadership Team Strategic Hires will Focus on Customer Experience and Go to Market Growth SAN MATEO, Calif., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) today announced the addition of three new senior vice presidents to the go-to-market leadership team to capture demand for its multi-product SaaS solutions serving customer support, IT, marketing and sales teams. As companies seek greater value for their IT spend, Freshworks provides enterprise software f
FRSH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...