Freshworks Inc. Cl A (FRSH): Price and Financial Metrics
FRSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.92||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$19.56||52-week low||$11.92|
|Day high||$20.33||Avg. volume||2,247,696|
|50-day MA||$20.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.55||Market Cap||5.85B|
FRSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRSH POWR Grades
- FRSH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRSH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FRSH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.81% of US stocks).
FRSH Stock Summary
- FRESHWORKS INC's stock had its IPO on September 22, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.61% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FRSH is currently 165.66, higher than 98.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRESHWORKS INC is higher than it is for about just 8.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRESHWORKS INC are PATH, ZS, YOU, OKTA, and PLUG.
- To check out FRESHWORKS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001544522.
FRSH Valuation Summary
- FRSH's price/sales ratio is 10.4; this is 333.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- FRSH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1677.9 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRSH.
Freshworks Inc. Cl A (FRSH) Company Bio
Freshworks, Inc. operates as a software development company that provides software-as-a-service products. Its products include freshdesk, freshservice, freshsales, freshcaller, freshmarketer and freshteam. The company was founded by Rathna Girish Mathrubootham and Shanmugam Krishnasamy in August 2010 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
FRSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRSH Latest Social Stream
View Full FRSH Social Stream
Latest FRSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESHWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRSH as an investment opportunity.
Uptick in Microsoft Teams adoption among Freshservice customers helps businesses of all sizes speed up employee service management with the AI-enabled integrationSAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) announced a significant increase in Microsoft Teams usage by Freshservice® customers to improve the employee experience through more efficient AI-powered virtual agent support. Microsoft Teams adoption among Freshservice customers has seen an average in
The annual “State of Workplace Technology” report finds IT is managing 71% more software than last year and using AI to combat growing software complexitySAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) today released the findings of its second annual “State of Workplace Technology” report, which found a 71% increase in the number of software applications on IT teams’ work computers over the last year1. To manage this spiraling complexity, the report found tha
Key Insights Freshworks' estimated fair value is US$24.48 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Freshworks...
On September 15, 2023, Srinivasagopalan Ramamurthy, the Chief Product Officer of Freshworks Inc (NASDAQ:FRSH), sold 50,000 shares of the company.
SentinelOne (S) expands its portfolio with the launch of Singularity RemoteOps Forensics, which helps security teams identify relevant insights and extract actionable intelligence.
FRSH Price Returns