Freshworks Inc. Cl A (FRSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRSH POWR Grades
- FRSH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRSH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRSH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FRSH Stock Summary
- FRSH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FRSH's went public 1.19 years ago, making it older than merely 2.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRESHWORKS INC is higher than it is for about only 9.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRESHWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PATH, AUID, COUP, YOU, and ZS.
- To check out FRESHWORKS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001544522.
FRSH Valuation Summary
- FRSH's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 273.91% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, FRSH's price/sales ratio has gone down 34.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRSH.
FRSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.19||52-week high||$33.34|
|Prev. close||$14.78||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$15.30||Avg. volume||2,389,229|
|50-day MA||$13.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.16||Market Cap||4.37B|
Freshworks Inc. Cl A (FRSH) Company Bio
Freshworks, Inc. operates as a software development company that provides software-as-a-service products. Its products include freshdesk, freshservice, freshsales, freshcaller, freshmarketer and freshteam. The company was founded by Rathna Girish Mathrubootham and Shanmugam Krishnasamy in August 2010 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRSH Latest Social Stream
View Full FRSH Social Stream
Latest FRSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESHWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRSH as an investment opportunity.
HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Freshworks Inc. (FRSH) Investors with Significant Losses to Contact Firm’s Attorneys, Deadline Approaching in Securities Class Action
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hagens Berman urges Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) investors who suffered significant losses to submit your losses now .
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Freshworks, Enviva, Vintage Wine, and Unisys and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH), Enviva, Inc. (NYSE: EVA), Vintage Wine Estates, Inc. (NASDAQ: VWE), and Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
CLASS ACTION NOTICE: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Freshworks Inc. Shareholders of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit and Encourages Investors with Substantial Losses to Contact the Firm
RADNOR, Pa., Nov. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP (www.ktmc.com) informs investors that a securities class action lawsuit has been against Freshworks Inc. ("Freshworks") (NASDAQ: FRSH). The action charges Freshworks with violations of the…
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Polished, US Bancorp, FIGS and Freshworks and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Polished.com, Inc. (NYSEAmerican: POL), US Bancorp (NYSE: USB), FIGS, Inc. (NYSE: FIGS), and Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz announces that investors with substantial losses have opportunity to lead the securities fraud class action lawsuit against Freshworks Inc. ("Freshworks" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FRSH). Class Period: September…
FRSH Price Returns