Forterra, Inc. (FRTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRTA POWR Grades
- FRTA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRTA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FRTA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
FRTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FRTA is 6.65 -- better than 94.81% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Forterra Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.23 for Forterra Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Forterra Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TPC, CURO, LW, CAG, and R.
- Visit FRTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.forterrabp.com.
FRTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FRTA's price/earnings ratio is 25.13% lower, now standing at 14.9.
- Over the past 59 months, FRTA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- FRTA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.6 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRTA.
FRTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.94% of graded US stocks.
- FRTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.99 -- ranking 24th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PRLB, LPX, and RUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRTA.
The table below shows FRTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.50||52-week high||$23.95|
|Prev. close||$23.86||52-week low||$10.47|
|Day high||$23.91||Avg. volume||433,497|
|50-day MA||$23.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.30||Market Cap||1.57B|
Forterra, Inc. (FRTA) Company Bio
Forterra plc produces and sells masonry products in the United Kingdom. It offers bricks under the London Brick brand; aircrete blocks under the Thermalite brand, and aggregate blocks. The company also provides bespoke products comprising precast concrete under the Jetfloor brand, concrete block paving under the Formpave brand, chimney and roofing solutions under the Red Bank brand, and structural external wall insulation products under the Structherm brand. It serves builders’ merchants, residential homebuilders, specialist brick merchants, contractors, and subcontractors. The company is headquartered in Northampton, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRTA Latest Social Stream
View Full FRTA Social Stream
Latest FRTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forterra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRTA as an investment opportunity.
Forterra, the Northamptonshire-based producer of manufactured masonry products, has completed the sale of its Swadlincote site for £14.2m. The site contained two separate manufacturing facilities; a hollowcore precast concrete flooring factory which was mothballed in 2020 and a bespoke precast concrete facility, the closure of which was announced in July 2021. Forterra will continue to 
Partnership with Tri-Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Forterra, Inc., provides equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines for underserved communities Partnership with Tri-Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Forterra, Inc., provides equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines for underserved communities
The company says the improvements will boost productivity at the Wilnecote site by around 20 per cent
One of the UKs largest brickmakers has warned that material, labour and transport shortages could affect its sales in the second half of the year. In a half-year trading update this morning, Forterra said the shortages, combined with the ongoing threat of the pandemic, could The post Brickmaker issues warning over shortages appeared first on Construction News .
Building materials manufacturer Forterra is to close its general precast facility at Swadlincote, Derbyshire, but will spend £27m on upgrading its Wilnecote brick factory allow for the production of more high-end brick products. Having conducted a review of its Bison pre-cast business, Forterra has concluded that better returns are to be had from focusing on
FRTA Price Returns