Forterra, Inc. (FRTA): Price and Financial Metrics
FRTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FRTA is 14.93 -- better than 98.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Forterra Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FRTA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Forterra Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CETV, HEES, CVGI, CINR, and NICK.
- FRTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forterra Inc's official web site, go to www.forterrabp.com.
FRTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
FRTA Price/Volume Stats
Forterra, Inc. (FRTA) Company Bio
Forterra plc produces and sells masonry products in the United Kingdom. It offers bricks under the London Brick brand; aircrete blocks under the Thermalite brand, and aggregate blocks. The company also provides bespoke products comprising precast concrete under the Jetfloor brand, concrete block paving under the Formpave brand, chimney and roofing solutions under the Red Bank brand, and structural external wall insulation products under the Structherm brand. It serves builders’ merchants, residential homebuilders, specialist brick merchants, contractors, and subcontractors. The company is headquartered in Northampton, the United Kingdom.