Franklin Financial Network, Inc. (FSB): Price and Financial Metrics
FSB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.51 for Franklin Financial Network Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.18%, Franklin Financial Network Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.45% of about US stocks.
- Franklin Financial Network Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Franklin Financial Network Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WTBA, TSC, JAX, ESQ, and MEI.
- Visit FSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklinsynergybank.com.
FSB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSB Price/Volume Stats
Franklin Financial Network, Inc. (FSB) Company Bio
Franklin Financial Network, Inc. provides various banking and financial services to individual clients, and small and commercial businesses in the cities of Brentwood, Spring Hill, and the Cool Springs; and the Westhaven and Berry Farms communities of Franklin, Tennessee, as well as through a mortgage loan production office in Brentwood, Tennessee. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.