Five Star Bancorp (FSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSBC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FSBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.66% of US stocks.
- FSBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.54% of US stocks).
FSBC Stock Summary
- FSBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FIVE STAR BANCORP's stock had its IPO on May 5, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.46% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.45 for FIVE STAR BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 93.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISTR, BFST, SYBT, CFFI, and AMAL.
- Visit FSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivestarbank.com.
FSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSBC's price/earnings ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 11.7.
- Over the past 17 months, FSBC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSBC.
FSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.42||52-week high||$33.98|
|Prev. close||$28.49||52-week low||$23.57|
|Day high||$29.19||Avg. volume||25,689|
|50-day MA||$26.54||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$27.72||Market Cap||490.13M|
Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Company Bio
Five Star Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Five Star Bank that provides a range of banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. The company accepts various deposits, such as money market, noninterest-bearing and interest checking accounts, checking and savings accounts, and time deposits. Its loan products include commercial real estate loans; commercial loans; commercial land and construction loans; farmland loans; residential real estate and construction loans; and consumer and other loans. The company also offers debit cards; and remote deposit capture, online and mobile banking, and direct deposit services. It operates seven branch offices and two loan production offices in Northern California. Five Star Bancorp was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FSBC Social Stream
Latest FSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIVE STAR BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSBC as an investment opportunity.
Bullish Five Star Bancorp (NASDAQ:FSBC) insiders filled their treasuries with US$1.7m worth of stock over last year
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Five Star Bancorp has raised $75 million in a private placement to fuel growth for its operations in the Sacramento Valley.
RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Star Bancorp (Nasdaq: FSBC) (“Five Star” or the “Company”) the holding company for Five Star Bank, today announced the completion of its private placement of $75.0 million in aggregate principal amount of fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes due September 1, 2032 (the “Notes”). The Notes will bear interest at a fixed annual rate of 6.00% for the first five years and will reset quarterly thereafter to the then-current Three-Month
Five Star Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FSBC ) just released its latest second-quarter results and things are looking bullish. The...
The consensus price target hints at a 26.7% upside potential for Five Star Bancorp (FSBC). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
FSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|