Five Star Bancorp (FSBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSBC POWR Grades
- FSBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSBC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FSBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.25% of US stocks).
FSBC Stock Summary
- FSBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.5 -- higher than merely 4.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 645.58%, FIVE STAR BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.09% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of FIVE STAR BANCORP's share price is greater than that of only 4.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFST, CFBK, FULT, MOFG, and CHCO.
- Visit FSBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivestarbank.com.
FSBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.59% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- FSBC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSBC.
FSBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.93||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$28.30||52-week low||$23.57|
|Day high||$28.95||Avg. volume||14,804|
|50-day MA||$27.30||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$26.89||Market Cap||498.81M|
Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Company Bio
Five Star Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Five Star Bank that provides a range of banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. The company accepts various deposits, such as money market, noninterest-bearing and interest checking accounts, checking and savings accounts, and time deposits. Its loan products include commercial real estate loans; commercial loans; commercial land and construction loans; farmland loans; residential real estate and construction loans; and consumer and other loans. The company also offers debit cards; and remote deposit capture, online and mobile banking, and direct deposit services. It operates seven branch offices and two loan production offices in Northern California. Five Star Bancorp was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FSBC Social Stream
Latest FSBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIVE STAR BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSBC as an investment opportunity.
Five Star Bancorp (NASDAQ:FSBC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 31, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Five Star Bancorp Fourth Quarter and Year End Earnings Webcast. Please note, this is a closed conference call and you are encouraged to listen via the webcast. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity for those provided with […]
Five Star Bank recorded a record profit of $44.8 million in 2022, much of that driven by a huge growth in loans.
Five Star Bank is expanding its boundaries by relying on experienced commercial banking teams to lead the way in new markets.
RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Star Bancorp (Nasdaq: FSBC) (the “Company” or “Five Star”), the holding company for Five Star Bank, today reported net income of $13.3 million for the three months ended December 31, 2022, as compared to $11.7 million for the three months ended September 30, 2022 and $11.3 million for the three months ended December 31, 2021. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2022 was $44.8 million, as compared to $42.4 million for the year
The board of Five Star Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FSBC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per share on the 13th...
FSBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|