ForeScout Technologies, Inc. (FSCT): Price and Financial Metrics
FSCT Stock Summary
- Forescout Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.31% of US listed stocks.
- Forescout Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on October 27, 2017, making it an older stock than only 6.15% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 179.62%, Forescout Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Forescout Technologies Inc are EGHT, NTRA, REFR, RMTI, and XENT.
- FSCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forescout Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.forescout.com.
FSCT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.04||52-week high||$46.43|
|Prev. close||$33.04||52-week low||$23.95|
|Day high||$33.08||Avg. volume||1,734,738|
|50-day MA||$32.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.03||Market Cap||1.56B|
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. (FSCT) Company Bio
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. provides network security hardware and software products in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and Japan. It offers ForeScout CounterACT agent-less technology that discovers, classifies, and assesses IP-based devices; ForeScout extended modules for integrations across vulnerability assessment, advanced threat detection, security incidence and event management, enterprise mobility management, endpoint protection and endpoint detection and response, next generation firewall, privileged access management, and IT systems management vendors, as well as compliance; and ForeScout CounterACT Enterprise Manager, a centralized security management solution for the control of various appliances deployed on an end-customer network, as well as maintenance and professional services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Jose, California.