First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (FSFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSFG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FSFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSFG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 50 weeks.
- FSFG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.63% of US stocks).
FSFG Stock Summary
- FSFG's current price/earnings ratio is 4.64, which is higher than just 4.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of First Savings Financial Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FSFG comes in at 46.14% -- higher than that of 95.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSBF, EVBN, FCF, CTBI, and ASRV.
- FSFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Savings Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.fsbbank.net.
FSFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSFG's price/earnings ratio is 55.45% lower, now standing at 4.9.
- FSFG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 44.5 over the prior 157 months.
- Over the past 157 months, FSFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSFG.
FSFG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 24.51%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 98.94%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 306.8%.
The table below shows FSFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.05% of graded US stocks.
- FSFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 43rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- EBMT, FRBK, and TSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSFG.
The table below shows FSFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.90||52-week high||$29.98|
|Prev. close||$25.96||52-week low||$19.59|
|Day high||$25.97||Avg. volume||25,696|
|50-day MA||$27.85||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$25.26||Market Cap||184.56M|
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (FSFG) Company Bio
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for First Savings Bank, which provides various banking services to individuals and business customers in Indiana. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Clarksville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSFG Latest Social Stream
View Full FSFG Social Stream
Latest FSFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Savings Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSFG as an investment opportunity.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for First Savings Financial (FSFG) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Ind., Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSFG) (the “Company”), the holding company for First Savings Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about December 31, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 17, 2021. Also, the Company today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
First Savings Financial Group (NASDAQ:FSFG) and HSBC (NYSE:HSBC) are both finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, profitability, institutional ownership, valuation, dividends, risk and earnings. Institutional and Insider Ownership 9.7% of First Savings Financial Group shares are held by institutional 
Cortland Bancorp (NASDAQ:CLDB) and First Savings Financial Group (NASDAQ:FSFG) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their earnings, profitability, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, dividends, valuation and risk. Analyst Ratings This is a summary of current ratings and recommmendations for Cortland 
FSFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSFGWant to see what other sources are saying about First Savings Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Savings Financial Group Inc (FSFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Savings Financial Group Inc (FSFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Savings Financial Group Inc (FSFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch