Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA) (FSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.85% of US stocks.
- FSI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 28 weeks.
- FSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FSI Stock Summary
- FSI has a higher market value than only 4.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,008,268.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSI is currently 6.45, higher than just 23.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.88%, Flexible Solutions International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flexible Solutions International Inc are APOG, STRA, ESE, TTEC, and DFIN.
- Visit FSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexiblesolutions.com.
FSI Valuation Summary
- FSI's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 39.13% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FSI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 85.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 50.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSI.
FSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 111.35%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1.85%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -228.05%.
The table below shows FSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$5.65|
|Prev. close||$3.55||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$3.58||Avg. volume||97,322|
|50-day MA||$3.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||43.51M|
Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA) (FSI) Company Bio
Flexible Solutions International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals that slow the evaporation of water in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Energy and Water Conservation Products, and Biodegradable Polymers. The company offers thermal polyaspartates (TPAs) for oilfields to reduce scale and corrosion in various water systems; and for the agricultural industry to reduce fertilizer crystallization before, during, and after application, as well as to prevent crystal formation between fertilizer and minerals present in the soil. It also provides TPAs for irrigation to prevent early plugging of drip irrigation ports, reduce maintenance costs, and lengthen the life of equipment; and TPAs as additives for household laundry detergents, consumer care products, and pesticides. In addition, the company offers nitrogen conservation products for agriculture that slow down nitrogen loss from fields. Further, it provides HEATSAVR, a chemical product for use in swimming pools and spas that forms a thin and transparent layer on the water's surface; and WATERSAVR to reduce water evaporation in reservoirs, potable water storage tanks, livestock watering ponds, aqueducts, canals, and irrigation ditches, as well as for lawn and turf care, and potted and bedding plants. The company is headquartered in Taber, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSI Latest Social Stream
View Full FSI Social Stream
Latest FSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flexible Solutions International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSI as an investment opportunity.
Flexible Solutions (FSI) benefits from higher customer orders in the second quarter. It expects the growth momentum to continue in the second half.
Flexible Solutions International Inc. (FSI) came out with quarterly earnings of $0.09 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.07 per share. This compares to earnings of $0.09 per share a year ago. These figures are adjusted for non-recurring items. This quarterly report represents an earnings surprise of 28.57%. A quarter ago, it was  The post Flexible Solutions International Inc. (FSI) Q2 Earnings Top Estimates appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
A Conference call is scheduled for Monday August, 16th, 11:00am Eastern time, 8:00am Pacific TimeSee dial in numbers belowVICTORIA, BC / ACCESSWIRE / August 13, 2021 / FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIO
A Conference call is scheduled for Monday August, 16th, 11:00am Eastern time, 8:00am Pacific TimeSee dial in numbers belowVICTORIA, BC/ ACCESSWIRE / August 13, 2021 / FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE Amex:FSI)(FRANKFURT: FXT), is the developer and manufacturer of biodegradable polymers for oil extraction, detergent ingredients and water treatment as well as crop nutrient availability chemistry.
The market expects Flexible Solutions International Inc. (FSI) to deliver a year-over-year decline in earnings on higher revenues when it reports results for the quarter ended June 2021. This widely-known consensus outlook is important in assessing the companys earnings picture, but a powerful factor that might influence its near-term stock price is how the actual  The post Earnings Preview: Flexible Solutions International Inc. (FSI) Q2 Earnings Expected to Decline appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
FSI Price Returns
Continue Researching FSIWant to do more research on Flexible Solutions International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch