Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA) (FSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSI Stock Summary
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC's market capitalization of $39,383,492 is ahead of merely 10.98% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 73.68%, FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.21% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSI's revenue has grown 31.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 73.51% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WD, PB, AMED, TREX, and RES.
- FSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.flexiblesolutions.com.
FSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.14% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- FSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSI.
FSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.23%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 75.66%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -19.66%.
The table below shows FSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.19||52-week high||$4.50|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$3.24||Avg. volume||22,067|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.71||Market Cap||39.64M|
Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA) (FSI) Company Bio
Flexible Solutions International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals that slow the evaporation of water in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Energy and Water Conservation Products, and Biodegradable Polymers. The company offers thermal polyaspartates (TPAs) for oilfields to reduce scale and corrosion in various water systems; and for the agricultural industry to reduce fertilizer crystallization before, during, and after application, as well as to prevent crystal formation between fertilizer and minerals present in the soil. It also provides TPAs for irrigation to prevent early plugging of drip irrigation ports, reduce maintenance costs, and lengthen the life of equipment; and TPAs as additives for household laundry detergents, consumer care products, and pesticides. In addition, the company offers nitrogen conservation products for agriculture that slow down nitrogen loss from fields. Further, it provides HEATSAVR, a chemical product for use in swimming pools and spas that forms a thin and transparent layer on the water's surface; and WATERSAVR to reduce water evaporation in reservoirs, potable water storage tanks, livestock watering ponds, aqueducts, canals, and irrigation ditches, as well as for lawn and turf care, and potted and bedding plants. The company is headquartered in Taber, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSI Latest Social Stream
View Full FSI Social Stream
Latest FSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSI as an investment opportunity.
Flexible Solutions International (FSI) is a manufacturer of polyaspartic acids, a biodegradable chemical used in water and agriculture systems.
Since the U.S. imposed tariffs on aspartic acid imported from China, FSI has been growing in revenues and net income. The company has also proven relatively conservative debt and capital allocation policies.
In a previous article from April 2022, I did not recommend FSI because I did not know if...
Agricultural Chemicals Sector Expected To Reach $239 Billion By 2023
VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE-AMERICAN: FSI), is the developer and manufacturer of biodegradable polymers for oil extraction, detergent ingredients and water treatment as well as crop nutrient availability chemistry. Flexible Solutions also manufactures biodegradable and environmentally safe water and energy conservation technologies. Today the Company announces a year over year increase in revenue for both fourth quart
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
If you want to gamble and can handle the likely volatility risks, these penny stocks to buy could boost your portfolio in January.
FSI Price Returns
Continue Researching FSIWant to do more research on Flexible Solutions International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch