Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA) (FSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 28 weeks.
- FSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FSI Stock Summary
- Flexible Solutions International Inc's market capitalization of $43,228,268 is ahead of only 7.46% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.64%, Flexible Solutions International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Flexible Solutions International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 82.3%; that's higher than 82.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBLI, ZUMZ, SMP, PRDO, and MYRG.
- Visit FSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexiblesolutions.com.
FSI Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FSI's price/earnings ratio is 48.41% lower, now standing at 13.
FSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.59||52-week high||$5.65|
|Prev. close||$3.54||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||123,432|
|50-day MA||$3.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.07||Market Cap||44.21M|
Flexible Solutions International Inc. (CDA) (FSI) Company Bio
Flexible Solutions International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals that slow the evaporation of water in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Energy and Water Conservation Products, and Biodegradable Polymers. The company offers thermal polyaspartates (TPAs) for oilfields to reduce scale and corrosion in various water systems; and for the agricultural industry to reduce fertilizer crystallization before, during, and after application, as well as to prevent crystal formation between fertilizer and minerals present in the soil. It also provides TPAs for irrigation to prevent early plugging of drip irrigation ports, reduce maintenance costs, and lengthen the life of equipment; and TPAs as additives for household laundry detergents, consumer care products, and pesticides. In addition, the company offers nitrogen conservation products for agriculture that slow down nitrogen loss from fields. Further, it provides HEATSAVR, a chemical product for use in swimming pools and spas that forms a thin and transparent layer on the water's surface; and WATERSAVR to reduce water evaporation in reservoirs, potable water storage tanks, livestock watering ponds, aqueducts, canals, and irrigation ditches, as well as for lawn and turf care, and potted and bedding plants. The company is headquartered in Taber, Canada.
FSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Flexible Solutions International Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FSI, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 22.76; that's higher than 84.53% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- FSI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSI Latest Social Stream
View Full FSI Social Stream
Latest FSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flexible Solutions International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSI as an investment opportunity.
Lower customer orders hurt sales across Flexible Solutions' (FSI) segments in Q1.
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) CEO Dan O'Brien on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 17, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Dan O’Brien - President CEO Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good day everyone and welcome today’s First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode....
VICTORIA, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2021 / FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE American:FSI)(FRANKFURT:FXT), is the developer and manufacturer of biodegradable polymers for oil extraction, detergent ingredients and water treatment as well as crop nutrient availability chemistry.
A Conference call is scheduled for Thursday April 1st, 2021, 11:00am Eastern time, 8:00am Pacific TimeSee dial in number and explanation belowVICTORIA, BC / ACCESSWIRE / March 31, 2021 / FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE Amex:FSI)(FRANKFURT:FXT), is the developer and manufacturer of biodegradable polymers for oil extraction, detergent ingredients and water treatment as well as crop nutrient availability chemistry.
The Returns At Flexible Solutions International (NYSEMKT:FSI) Provide Us With Signs Of What's To Come
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Typically...
FSI Price Returns
Continue Researching FSIWant to do more research on Flexible Solutions International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexible Solutions International Inc (FSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch