FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.46% of US stocks.
- FSK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FSK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.62% of US stocks).
FSK Stock Summary
- FSK's current price/earnings ratio is 5.79, which is higher than only 6.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For FSK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.47% of US equities we're observing.
- FS KKR Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFLT, NGG, KEN, EPD, and PME.
- FSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FS KKR Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.fsinvestmentcorp.com.
FSK Valuation Summary
FSK's price/earnings ratio is 5.8; this is 55.21% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSK.
FSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.45||52-week high||$23.41|
|Prev. close||$22.30||52-week low||$13.20|
|Day high||$22.53||Avg. volume||580,491|
|50-day MA||$21.30||Dividend yield||10.69%|
|200-day MA||$18.31||Market Cap||2.78B|
FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Company Bio
FS KKR Capital Corp. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment and finance company that invests primarily in the debt securities of private middle market U.S. companies. Its objectives are to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation. The company was founded by Michael Craig Forman on December 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
FSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSK Latest Social Stream
View Full FSK Social Stream
Latest FSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS KKR Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSK as an investment opportunity.
chaofann/iStock via Getty Images Just months after the listing of FS KKR Capital Corp. II (FSKR), the two FS KRR BDCs (the other being FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK)) are set to merge in late June. Not only does the proposed merger erase the FS/KKR Advisor's incentive fee alignment to...
FS KKR Capital Corp. (NYSE: FSK) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $400,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of its 2.625% unsecured notes due 2027 (the "Notes"). The Notes will mature on January 15, 2027 and may be redeemed in whole or in part at FSK's option at any time at par plus a "make-whole" premium, provided that the Notes may be redeemed at par one month prior to their maturity. The offering is expected to close on June 17, 2021, subject to customary closi
Let's see if FS KKR Capital (FSK) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
The merger deal between FS KKR Capital (FSK) and FS KKR Capital Corp II (FSKR), which is likely to close soon, will lead to the formation of one of the largest BDC in the country.
FS/KKR Advisor Announces Shareholder Approval of Merger of FS KKR Capital Corp. and FS KKR Capital Corp. II
FS/KKR Advisor, LLC (FS/KKR), a partnership between FS Investments and KKR Credit Advisors (US), today announced that the shareholders of each of FS KKR Capital Corp. (NYSE: FSK) and FS KKR Capital Corp. II (NYSE: FSKR), two publicly traded business development companies ("BDCs") advised by FS/KKR, have voted to approve all necessary proposals related to the merger of FSK and FSKR at each company's special meetings of shareholders held on May 21, 2021.
FSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|