FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK): Price and Financial Metrics
FSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.54||52-week high||$20.80|
|Prev. close||$19.69||52-week low||$16.74|
|Day high||$19.79||Avg. volume||1,015,645|
|50-day MA||$20.10||Dividend yield||12.86%|
|200-day MA||$19.19||Market Cap||5.47B|
FSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSK POWR Grades
- FSK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FSK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.77% of US stocks).
FSK Stock Summary
- For FSK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.64% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of FS KKR CAPITAL CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 2.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- FS KKR CAPITAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FS KKR CAPITAL CORP are GBDC, NMFC, PFLT, GSBD, and OCSL.
- FSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FS KKR CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.fsinvestmentcorp.com.
FSK Valuation Summary
- FSK's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 220% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FSK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.9 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSK.
FSK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.4%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -697%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -250.9%.
The table below shows FSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.96% of graded US stocks.
- FSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 275th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CSR, UMH, and HTGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSK.
The table below shows FSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Company Bio
FS KKR Capital Corp. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment and finance company that invests primarily in the debt securities of private middle market U.S. companies. Its objectives are to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation. The company was founded by Michael Craig Forman on December 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
FSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSK Latest Social Stream
View Full FSK Social Stream
Latest FSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS KKR CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSK as an investment opportunity.
On August 11, 2023, Daniel Pietrzak, Co-President and Chief Investment Officer of FS KKR Capital Corp (NYSE:FSK), purchased 5000 shares of the company.
Improvement in total investment income and decent portfolio activity support FS KKR Capital's (FSK) Q2 earnings.
Q2 2023 FS KKR Capital Corp Earnings Call
The headline numbers for FS KKR Capital (FSK) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended June 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
FS KKR Capital Corp. (NYSE: FSK), today announced its financial and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, and that its board of directors has declared a third quarter 2023 distribution totaling $0.70 per share. A total distribution of $0.75 per share will be paid in the third quarter, which includes the second $0.05 per share installment of the $0.15 per share total special distribution declared on May 5, 2023.
FSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|