FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FSK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.02% of US stocks).
FSK Stock Summary
- For FSK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.67% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, FSK has reported earnings growth of -842.98%, putting it ahead of merely 2.46% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of FS KKR Capital Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSBD, PNNT, ORCC, GBDC, and NMFC.
- FSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FS KKR Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.fsinvestmentcorp.com.
FSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSK's price/earnings ratio is 59.09% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- FSK's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, FSK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSK.
FSK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.74%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -524.27%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.49%.
The table below shows FSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.96% of graded US stocks.
- FSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 275th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CSR, UMH, and HTGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSK.
The table below shows FSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.79||52-week high||$23.44|
|Prev. close||$21.42||52-week low||$19.71|
|Day high||$21.84||Avg. volume||1,417,021|
|50-day MA||$21.92||Dividend yield||11.76%|
|200-day MA||$22.00||Market Cap||6.19B|
FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Company Bio
FS KKR Capital Corp. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment and finance company that invests primarily in the debt securities of private middle market U.S. companies. Its objectives are to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation. The company was founded by Michael Craig Forman on December 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSK Latest Social Stream
View Full FSK Social Stream
Latest FSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS KKR Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSK as an investment opportunity.
Robust portfolio activities and new commitments support Hercules Capital's (HTGC) Q4 results.
FS KKR Capital (FSK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DEI Sales, Inc. -- Moody's says Sound United's B2 CFR and stable outlook unaffected by agreement to be acquired by Masimo
Announcement: Moody's says Sound United's B2 CFR and stable outlook unaffected by agreement to be acquired by MasimoGlobal Credit Research - 17 Feb 2022New York, February 17, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") said that DEI Sales, Inc.'s (dba Sound United, B2, stable) announcement that it had entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Masimo Corporation ("Masimo", not rated), for a purchase price of approximately $1.025 billion.
Decline in revenues and higher costs hurt BGC Partners' (BGCP) Q4 earnings, while a rise in net other income offers some support.
Higher revenues on the back of decent bond issuance volume and acquisitions aid Moody's (MCO) Q4 earnings, while mounting costs are undermining factor.
FSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|