FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.18% of US stocks.
- FSK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FSK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FSK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.47, FS KKR Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For FSK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, FSK has reported earnings growth of -393.89%, putting it ahead of just 5.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FS KKR Capital Corp are ORCC, GSBD, ARCC, PFLT, and NMFC.
- Visit FSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fsinvestmentcorp.com.
FSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSK's price/earnings ratio is 59.09% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- FSK's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, FSK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSK.
FSK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1588.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -19.92%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -63.91%.
The table below shows FSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.52% of graded US stocks.
- FSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 274th of 458 Trading stocks.
- HTGC, UMH, and AC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSK.
The table below shows FSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.36||52-week high||$23.44|
|Prev. close||$22.20||52-week low||$14.22|
|Day high||$22.56||Avg. volume||770,853|
|50-day MA||$22.16||Dividend yield||11.71%|
|200-day MA||$20.40||Market Cap||6.38B|
FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Company Bio
FS KKR Capital Corp. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment and finance company that invests primarily in the debt securities of private middle market U.S. companies. Its objectives are to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation. The company was founded by Michael Craig Forman on December 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSK Latest Social Stream
View Full FSK Social Stream
Latest FSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS KKR Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSK as an investment opportunity.
FS KKR Capital (FSK) describes itself as a business development company. It mainly invests in the debt securities of private U.S. companies. It recently completed the merger with FSKR to extend its market reach and strengthen the balance sheet as it seeks to become a leader in private credit markets. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financial performance, corporate developments, and risk factors. FS KKR Capital’s Q2 Financial Results The company generated total investment income of $206 million in Q2 2021, compared to $150 million in the same quarter last year. It posted net investment income per share of $0.77, which beat the consensus estimate of $0.61.
Higher total investment income and decline in expenses, along with solid origination volumes, support Prospect Capital's (PSEC) fiscal Q4 results.
FS KKR Capital (FSK) records a rise in total investment income and expenses in the second quarter of 2021.
FS KKR Capital (FSK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.31% and 40.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FS KKR Capital Corp. Announces June 30, 2021 Financial Results and Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend of $0.65 Per Share
FS KKR Capital Corp. (NYSE: FSK), today reported net investment income of $116 million, or $0.77 per share for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company's net asset value ("NAV") was $26.84 per share as of June 30, 2021, compared to $26.03 per share as of March 31, 2021. On June 16, 2021, FSK completed its previously announced merger (the "Merger") with FS KKR Capital Corp. II ("FSKR"). Pursuant to the Merger, FSKR merged with and into FSK, with FSK continuing as the surviving company.
FSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|