FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.22% of US stocks.
- FSK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FSK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
FSK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSK is currently 71.32, higher than 94.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For FSK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FS KKR CAPITAL CORP comes in at 105.79%, a number that bests 92.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FS KKR CAPITAL CORP are PNNT, NMFC, GSBD, GBDC, and PFLT.
- Visit FSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fsinvestmentcorp.com.
FSK Valuation Summary
- FSK's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.8; this is 141.44% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FSK's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSK.
FSK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -262.82%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -69.72%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -138.03%.
The table below shows FSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.96% of graded US stocks.
- FSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 275th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CSR, UMH, and HTGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSK.
The table below shows FSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.83||52-week high||$23.44|
|Prev. close||$19.66||52-week low||$16.70|
|Day high||$19.97||Avg. volume||932,648|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||12.41%|
|200-day MA||$19.94||Market Cap||5.61B|
FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Company Bio
FS KKR Capital Corp. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment and finance company that invests primarily in the debt securities of private middle market U.S. companies. Its objectives are to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation. The company was founded by Michael Craig Forman on December 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSK Latest Social Stream
View Full FSK Social Stream
Latest FSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS KKR CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSK as an investment opportunity.
FS KKR Capital (FSK) closed the most recent trading day at $19.20, moving +1.86% from the previous trading session.
FS KKR Capital Corp. (NYSE: FSK) announced today plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, February 27, 2023.
If 2022 scared you off growth stories, feel free to park your funds in FS KKR Capital Corp., which makes a lot of money lending to mid-stage companies.
FS KKR Capital (FSK) closed the most recent trading day at $18.84, moving -0.42% from the previous trading session.
Here is how Aflac (AFL) and FS KKR Capital (FSK) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
FSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|