Fisker Inc. (FSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 49 weeks.
- FSR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FSR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.09, Fisker Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 86,896.05, Fisker Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fisker Inc is reporting a growth rate of -12,739.35%; that's higher than only 0.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fisker Inc are ARNA, BLU, TRIL, INMB, and NYMX.
- FSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fisker Inc's official web site, go to www.fiskerinc.com.
FSR Valuation Summary
- FSR's price/earnings ratio is -11.7; this is 160.31% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FSR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
- FSR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSR.
FSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.21% of graded US stocks.
- FSR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 61st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.85||52-week high||$31.96|
|Prev. close||$14.38||52-week low||$8.70|
|Day high||$14.36||Avg. volume||12,872,343|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.88||Market Cap||4.10B|
Fisker Inc. (FSR) Company Bio
Fisker, Inc. operates in the automotive industry that develops eco-friendly electric vehicles. The company is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSR Social Stream
Latest FSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fisker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSR as an investment opportunity.
GOEV stock isn't going to amount to much at this rate.
LOS ANGELES, October 19, 2021--Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR, or "Fisker") – passionate creator of the world's most sustainable electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions – announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021. This will be followed by a conference call at 2 p.m. PT (5 p.m. ET) where management will provide its quarterly business update and elaborate on recently-identified cost synergies between Fisker’s Ocean and PE
The Taiwanese company that manufactures smartphones for Apple Inc. and other global brands announced plans Monday to produce electric cars for auto brands under a similar contract model.
(Bloomberg) -- Foxconn Technology Group unveiled its first electric vehicles, a milestone that could boost the Taiwanese electronics manufacturer’s credentials as a serious bidder for Apple Inc.’s secretive automotive project.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case
Short-Squeeze stocks are as popular as ever, and these EV companies are the ones to watch in October as the sector heats up.
FSR Price Returns