Fisker Inc. (FSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FSR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.32% of US stocks).
FSR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FSR is 0 -- better than merely 7.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FISKER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FSR's price/sales ratio is 27,626.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARAV, IVA, HGEN, CKPT, and KZIA.
- FSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FISKER INC's official web site, go to www.fiskerinc.com.
FSR Valuation Summary
- FSR's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.3; this is 131.85% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 54 months, FSR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSR.
FSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.64% of graded US stocks.
- FSR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 61st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.84||52-week high||$14.74|
|Prev. close||$6.82||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$8.67||Avg. volume||6,440,783|
|50-day MA||$7.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||2.45B|
Fisker Inc. (FSR) Company Bio
Fisker, Inc. operates in the automotive industry that develops eco-friendly electric vehicles. The company is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSR Social Stream
Latest FSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FISKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSR as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley lowered its rating on electric vehicle maker Fisker (NYSE:FSR) to Underweight from Equal Weight on Wednesday.
Analyst Adam Jonas and team said they love the Fisker model design, but question if the company can fund the ramp of production at scale.
Jonas and team kept FY23 and FY24 revenue estimates remain unchanged, but now expect the back half of the decade to see lower revenues as the EV adoption curve is pushed out to the right....
Tesla ‘s coming price cuts are going to make it very difficult for other electric vehicle startups—which means investors will have to be choosier when selecting stock in the sector. The Tesla (ticker: TSLA) cuts are evidence that EVs are passing from acute under-supply to potential over-supply, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas. The ones he doesn’t like and recommends investors avoid are Fisker (FSR) and Lucid (LCID) shares.
Paccar (PCAR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.39% and 9.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fisker Inc. ( NYSE:FSR ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine some...
Short sellers collected significant profits last year, beating out the S&P 500.
FSR Price Returns