Fisker Inc. (FSR): Price and Financial Metrics
FSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.57||52-week high||$11.41|
|Prev. close||$6.44||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$6.70||Avg. volume||7,678,007|
|50-day MA||$5.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.15||Market Cap||2.17B|
FSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSR POWR Grades
- FSR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.79% of US stocks.
- FSR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FSR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FSR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FSR is 0 -- better than just 8.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4,247, FISKER INC has a higher such ratio than 99.85% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FISKER INC comes in at 455.79%, a number that bests 98.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XENE, GERN, RXDX, ALLO, and VTVT.
- FSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FISKER INC's official web site, go to www.fiskerinc.com.
FSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FSR's price/sales ratio is 214305.56% higher, now standing at 3859.3.
- FSR's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSR.
FSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.64% of graded US stocks.
- FSR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 61st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FSR, see our FSR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.22||Average Broker Recommendation||1.68 (Moderate Buy)|
Fisker Inc. (FSR) Company Bio
Fisker, Inc. operates in the automotive industry that develops eco-friendly electric vehicles. The company is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSR Social Stream
Latest FSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FISKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSR as an investment opportunity.
Why Is NIO Stock Up 8% Today?
Nio stock is rallying on Monday, up more than 8% after a couple of positive catalysts.
5 EV Stocks to Buy to Make You the Millionaire Next Door
If you want to be a millionaire, some of the best long-term investing opportunities rest with these five EV stocks to buy.
3 Overvalued EV Stocks to Sell Before June 2023
Cut your losses and consider these EV stocks to sell now as the future economy's uncertainty looms over us.
3 SPAC Stocks That Still Have Huge Upside Potential in 2023
These top SPAC stocks to buy are still in the early stages of development, but offer impressive upside potential over the long-term.
Why Shares of Rivian, Lucid, and Fisker Are Racing Higher Today
Shares of electric vehicle (EV) maker Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ: RIVN) are accelerating higher to start the week. After the company announced news on Friday, investors are expressing their approval today. In addition, news from a legacy automaker regarding its EV plans is also contributing to the strong buying activity of Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID) and Fisker (NYSE: FSR).
FSR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...