FirstService Corporation (FSV): Price and Financial Metrics
FSV Stock Summary
- FirstService Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.6% of US listed stocks.
- FSV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than merely 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSV is currently 34.62, higher than 88.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSFS, UMPQ, GBCI, IBP, and RNST.
- FSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FirstService Corp's official web site, go to www.firstservice.com.
FSV Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.03||52-week high||$111.08|
|Prev. close||$99.67||52-week low||$79.83|
|Day high||$100.24||Avg. volume||119,918|
|50-day MA||$94.45||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$95.97||Market Cap||3.92B|
FirstService Corporation (FSV) Company Bio
FirstService Corporation provides property services in North America. It manages residential communities; and provides swimming pool and recreational facility management services to commercial swimming facilities and residential pools. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
FSV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FSV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that FirstService Corp ranked in the 14st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for FirstService Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.99 years, is -0.04% -- higher than only 22.85% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 9% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 23.77% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 11.49% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|