FirstService Corporation (FSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSV POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FSV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.93% of US stocks.
- FSV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FSV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FSV Stock Summary
- FSV's current price/earnings ratio is 57.44, which is higher than 89.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSV is currently 77.95, higher than 94.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FSV is more volatile than just 6.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRSTSERVICE CORP are STN, FLO, EYE, JJSF, and NUS.
- Visit FSV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstservice.com.
FSV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FSV's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.3% higher, now standing at 39.
- FSV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSV.
FSV Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 121.01%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.38%.
The table below shows FSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.05% of graded US stocks.
- FSV's asset turnover comes in at 1.396 -- ranking 6th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- FRPH, CIGI, and CPTP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSV.
The table below shows FSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.14||52-week high||$162.00|
|Prev. close||$147.93||52-week low||$112.44|
|Day high||$148.70||Avg. volume||40,400|
|50-day MA||$130.19||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$126.33||Market Cap||6.41B|
FirstService Corporation (FSV) Company Bio
FirstService Corporation provides property services in North America. It manages residential communities; and provides swimming pool and recreational facility management services to commercial swimming facilities and residential pools. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSV Latest Social Stream
View Full FSV Social Stream
Latest FSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRSTSERVICE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSV as an investment opportunity.
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen U.S. Small Company Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund delivered 3.46% net of fees compared to a 4.13% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. Style factor headwinds and relative sector positioning offset […]
FirstService (TSE:FSV) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 13% over the last...
TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstService Corporation (TSX and NASDAQ: FSV) (“FirstService”) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 by press release on Tuesday February 7, 2023 at approximately 7:30 am ET. The conference call to review these financial results will take place at 11:00 am ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023, and will be hosted by D. Scott Patterson, CEO, and Jeremy Rakusin, CFO. This call is being webcast
Adds Charles H. Greenthal and Tudor Realty ServicesTORONTO, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstService Corporation (TSX and NASDAQ: FSV) (“FirstService”) announced today that FirstService Residential, the North American property management leader, has recently acquired Charles H. Greenthal & Co. (“Greenthal”) and Tudor Realty Services Corp. (“Tudor”). The existing management teams of Greenthal and Tudor will continue to oversee their respective day-to-day operations. Terms of the transaction
Broadens Restoration Geographic Footprint; Adds California Closets PortlandTORONTO, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstService Corporation (TSX and NASDAQ: FSV) (“FirstService”) today announced that its FirstService Brands division has recently completed three acquisitions. Terms of the transactions were not disclosed. First Onsite Restoration acquired New Orleans, Louisiana-based Emergency Restoration, Inc. Founded in 2003, the company is a provider of emergency water mitigation and propert
FSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|