FirstService Corporation (FSV): Price and Financial Metrics
FSV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FSV is 8.18 -- better than 95.71% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, FirstService Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 12.6% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSV is currently 30.35, higher than 87.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FirstService Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KWR, ESE, STN, CIGI, and FCFS.
- Visit FSV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstservice.com.
FSV Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSV Price/Volume Stats
FirstService Corporation (FSV) Company Bio
FirstService Corporation provides property services in North America. It manages residential communities; and provides swimming pool and recreational facility management services to commercial swimming facilities and residential pools. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Toronto, Canada.