FirstService Corporation (FSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FSV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.17% of US stocks.
- FSV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FSV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
FSV Stock Summary
- FirstService Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.52% of US listed stocks.
- FSV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 341.28 -- higher than 91.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 71.23, FirstService Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FirstService Corp are SAIA, GHC, FLO, STN, and DDS.
- FSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FirstService Corp's official web site, go to www.firstservice.com.
FSV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FSV's price/earnings ratio is 95.47% higher, now standing at 73.4.
- FSV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.7 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, FSV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSV.
FSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.67% of graded US stocks.
- FSV's asset turnover comes in at 1.39 -- ranking 6th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- CPTP, BOMN, and FRPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSV.
The table below shows FSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.25||52-week high||$197.43|
|Prev. close||$192.31||52-week low||$121.54|
|Day high||$195.96||Avg. volume||40,298|
|50-day MA||$185.50||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$160.65||Market Cap||8.43B|
FirstService Corporation (FSV) Company Bio
FirstService Corporation provides property services in North America. It manages residential communities; and provides swimming pool and recreational facility management services to commercial swimming facilities and residential pools. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSV Latest Social Stream
View Full FSV Social Stream
Latest FSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FirstService Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSV as an investment opportunity.
FirstService Corporation with ticker code (FSV) have now 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 75 and 65 calculating the mean target price we have 69.67. Now with the previous closing price of 186.38 this would imply there is a potential downside of -62.6%. The 50 day MA is 185.35 and the 200 day MA is 166.99. The market capitalisation for the company is $8,171m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FSV" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] FirstService Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides residential property management and other essential property services to residential and commercial customers in the United States and Can...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe. The post FirstService Corp (FSV): Price Now Near $187.42; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Acquires Complete DKI and Moore RestorationTORONTO, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstService Corporation (TSX and NASDAQ: FSV) (“FirstService”) announced today that its subsidiary, First Onsite Property Restoration (“First Onsite”), has recently acquired Complete DKI (“Complete”) and Moore Restoration, Inc. (“Moore”). Terms of the two transactions were not disclosed. Headquartered in Pensacola, Florida, Complete is a leading provider of disaster restoration services in the Florida Panhandl
TORONTO, Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstService Corporation (TSX and NASDAQ: FSV) (FirstService) announced today that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the TSX) has accepted a notice filed by FirstService of its intention to make a normal course issuer bid (the NCIB) with respect to its outstanding common shares.
FSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|