Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH): Price and Financial Metrics
FTCH Stock Summary
- Farfetch Ltd's stock had its IPO on September 21, 2018, making it an older stock than only 0.58% of US equities in our set.
- For FTCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Farfetch Ltd's share price is greater than that of 93.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Farfetch Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BSIG, BEDU, GHG, EVH, and WRLD.
- To check out Farfetch Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001740915.
FTCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTCH Price/Volume Stats
Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH) Company Bio
Farfetch Limited operates an e-commerce website that unites various independent fashion boutiques. The company offers clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, and beauty products. It serves women, men, and kids. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in London, United Kingdom.