Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH): Price and Financial Metrics
FTCH Stock Summary
- FTCH's went public 1.53 years ago, making it older than just 1.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Farfetch Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTCH is more volatile than 90.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIM, PSO, IBA, MSN, and MARPS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FTCH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001740915.
FTCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.86||52-week high||$26.79|
|Prev. close||$6.84||52-week low||$5.99|
|Day high||$7.11||Avg. volume||3,852,820|
|50-day MA||$10.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.65||Market Cap||2.33B|
Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH) Company Bio
Farfetch Limited operates an e-commerce website that unites various independent fashion boutiques. The company offers clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, and beauty products. It serves women, men, and kids. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in London, United Kingdom.