Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTCH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FTCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTCH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FTCH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
FTCH Stock Summary
- Farfetch Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.66% of US listed stocks.
- FTCH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.48% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FTCH has reported earnings growth of 307.73%, putting it ahead of 93.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TLGT, VTOL, LJPC, DKS, and ATSG.
- FTCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farfetch Ltd's official web site, go to aboutfarfetch.com.
FTCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.09||52-week high||$73.87|
|Prev. close||$51.10||52-week low||$14.86|
|Day high||$51.74||Avg. volume||7,066,199|
|50-day MA||$46.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.22||Market Cap||18.10B|
Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH) Company Bio
Farfetch Limited operates an e-commerce website that unites various independent fashion boutiques. The company offers clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, and beauty products. It serves women, men, and kids. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
FTCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTCH Latest Social Stream
View Full FTCH Social Stream
Latest FTCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farfetch Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTCH as an investment opportunity.
With the first-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the second quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Farfetch Limited (NYSE:FTCH). Is Farfetch Limited (NYSE:FTCH) a […]
Ideally, look for companies that have a much larger addressable market than their current annual revenue. Two companies that meet these criteria are Farfetch Limited (NYSE: FTCH), the leading global online luxury goods seller, and lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU), an emerging juggernaut in the athletic apparel industry. Farfetch was founded in 2007 and has grown to be the leading e-commerce destination for luxury goods.
Buyers continue to control the Street.
Luxury Item Retail Websites Market Future Scope including key players Net-A-Porter, Farfetch, Matches Fashion, Ssense, Shopbop, Saks Fifth Avenue
Luxury Item Retail Websites Market Size 2021-2027 This report studies the Luxury Item Retail Websites Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Luxury Item 
As the demand for consumer goods recovers, luxury stocks are all set to power higher in the coming months.
FTCH Price Returns