Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH): Price and Financial Metrics
FTCH Stock Summary
- FTCH's went public 1.32 years ago, making it older than just 1.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Farfetch Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Farfetch Ltd's share price is greater than that of 94.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVH, CVU, ESNT, CMC, and GHG.
- To check out Farfetch Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001740915.
FTCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.90||52-week high||$31.60|
|Prev. close||$12.81||52-week low||$7.43|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||3,566,258|
|50-day MA||$9.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.04||Market Cap||3.87B|
Farfetch Limited Class A Ordinary Shares (FTCH) Company Bio
Farfetch Limited operates an e-commerce website that unites various independent fashion boutiques. The company offers clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, and beauty products. It serves women, men, and kids. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in London, United Kingdom.