Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT): Price and Financial Metrics
FTFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$2.95|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||48,427|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||11.72M|
FTFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTFT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,133.86%, FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.3% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC comes in at -42.58%, a number that bests just 6.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FTFT comes in at 40.16% -- higher than that of 95.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APYX, HCKT, GROW, PEGY, and CASH.
- FTFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.ftftex.com.
FTFT Valuation Summary
- FTFT's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.6; this is 91.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 187 months, FTFT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTFT.
FTFT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -117.75%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.1%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -65.43%.
The table below shows FTFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTFT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 56th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- DAR, K, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTFT.
The table below shows FTFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT) Company Bio
Future FinTech Group, Inc. is a blockchain e-commerce and financial technology company. The company's operations include a blockchain-based online shopping mall platform, Chain Cloud Mall ("CCM"), a cross-border e-commerce platform (NONOGIRL), an incubator for blockchain based application projects, and a digital payment system "DCON". It is also engaged in development of blockchain based e-Commerce technology as well as financial technology. The company was founded on June 29, 1998 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
FTFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTFT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTFT Social Stream
Latest FTFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTFT as an investment opportunity.
Future Fintech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT), (hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or the "Company"), a comprehensive financial and digital technology service provider, announced today that FTFT Finance UK Limited ("FTFT UK"), its wholly-owned cross-border remittance services company in the United Kingdom, sponsored an awards ceremony on September 9, 2023, at Royal Nawaab Perivale, a prominent Pakistani restaurant in London. The event was held to show our appreciation to our customer
Future Fintech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT), (hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or the "Company"), a comprehensive financial and digital technology service provider, announced today that Mr. Huang Shanchun, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, has been invited to attend the inauguration ceremony of the President of Paraguay. Upon arrival, Mr. Barchini, the Minister of Justice of Paraguay, personally welcomed Mr. Huang and his entourage with diplomatic courtesy. On the morning o
Future Fintech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT), (hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or the "Company", a comprehensive financial and digital technology service provider, announced today that on July 28, 2023, it appointed Mr. Peng Lei as the Chief Operating Officer ("COO") of the Company. Mr. Lei will be fully responsible for managing the Company's operations, helping it to grow its supply chain financing and service business and promoting FTFT's continued strategic transformation. Mr.
Future Fintech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT), (hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or the "Company", a comprehensive financial and digital technology service provider, announced today that FTFT Finance UK Limited, its wholly-owned cross-border remittance services payment company in the UK, is offering its clients across the United Kingdom promotions and a special lottery event from June 19 - June 28, 2023 to celebrate the festival of Eid al-Adha. Eid al-Adha is the second and the lar
Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or the "Company"), a blockchain application technology developer and a fintech service provider, announced today that on April 21, 2023, it received a written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff (the "Staff") indicating that the Company has regained compliance with the periodic filing requirement for The Nasdaq Stock Market under Listing Rule 5250(c)(1).
FTFT Price Returns
Continue Researching FTFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Future FinTech Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch