Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTFT POWR Grades
- FTFT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTFT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FTFT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.02% of US stocks).
FTFT Stock Summary
- FTFT's price/sales ratio is 1,001.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Future FinTech Group Inc comes in at -81.5%, a number that bests only 2.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTFT is more volatile than 95.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASM, CVM, WORX, VLDR, and AVCO.
- Visit FTFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ftftex.com.
FTFT Valuation Summary
- FTFT's price/earnings ratio is -6.1; this is 115.48% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FTFT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.7 over the prior 159 months.
- Over the past 159 months, FTFT's price/sales ratio has gone up 991.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTFT.
FTFT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -88.96%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 102.14%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1474.58%.
The table below shows FTFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.30||52-week high||$11.29|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$2.59||Avg. volume||7,983,989|
|50-day MA||$3.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||168.16M|
Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT) Company Bio
Future FinTech Group, Inc. is a blockchain e-commerce and financial technology company. The company's operations include a blockchain-based online shopping mall platform, Chain Cloud Mall ("CCM"), a cross-border e-commerce platform (NONOGIRL), an incubator for blockchain based application projects, and a digital payment system "DCON". It is also engaged in development of blockchain based e-Commerce technology as well as financial technology. The company was founded on June 29, 1998 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
FTFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTFT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTFT Social Stream
Latest FTFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Future FinTech Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTFT as an investment opportunity.
The firm has planned to provide full financial service in the blockchain space to attract investors The post Future FinTech announces new unit in Dubai for crypto trading appeared first on Global Business Outlook .
da-kuk/E+ via Getty Images The integrated blockchain e-commerce platform, Future FinTech Group, (([[FTFT]] +1.9%)) registers FTFT Capital Investments as a new subsidiary to operate digital currency trading services and crypto asset management in Dubai, an emerging international financial center. Previously, (March 18) Future FinTech formed a joint venture in Dubai...
Future Fintech Establishes Subsidiary in Dubai for Digital Currency and Crypto Asset Service and Management Business
NEW YORK, June 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or "the Company"), a leading blockchain-based e-commerce business and a fintech service provider, announced today that on June 24, 2021, it has registered
Future Fintech Engages Nobel Prize Winner Finn E. Kydland as Honorary Chief Economist to the Company
NEW YORK , June 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or "the Company"), a leading blockchain-based e-commerce business and a fintech service provider, announced today that effective June 17, 2021 , Finn E. Kydland will join the Company as Honorary Chief Economist. Dr. Kydland graduated from the Norwegian School of economics and business administration with a Bachelor''s Degree in Economics in 1968 and received a Ph.D in Economics from Carnegie Mellon University in 1973. Dr. Kydland is currently professor of economics at the Tepper School of Business of Carnegie Mellon University , Director of Laboratory for Aggregate Economics and Finance (LAEF) at the University of California, Santa Barbara , and a visit...
Future FinTech Group Inc (NASDAQ: FTFT) inked a preliminary term sheet to acquire money transfer company Khyber Money Exchange Ltd for $0.82 million (€0.69 million). Future FinTech held $0.96 million in cash and equivalents as of Sep. 30, 2020. "We believe that this is a high margin business that will enable us to capitalize upon an increasing level of international money flows and that it could ultimately be synergistic with the Chinese payment settlement services company, Hi-Card Business Service Co., Ltd., in which we are planning to acquire a 60% interest pending due diligence and final negotiation," said Fintech CEO, Shanchun Huang. Price action: FTFT shares traded lower by 0.31% at $3.25 in the premarket session on the last check Wednesday. See more from BenzingaClick here for opt...
FTFT Price Returns
Continue Researching FTFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Future FinTech Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch