Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTFT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 812.47%, FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.56% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTFT's revenue has grown 158.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.72% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTFT is more volatile than 97.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC are EKSO, ECOR, XXII, KRMD, and VSAT.
- FTFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.ftftex.com.
FTFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTFT's price/earnings ratio is 111.28% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 178 months, FTFT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 19.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTFT.
FTFT Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -82.9%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -97%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -48.53%.
The table below shows FTFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTFT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 56th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- DAR, K, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTFT.
The table below shows FTFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$1.97||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||96,143|
|50-day MA||$2.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||30.27M|
Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT) Company Bio
Future FinTech Group, Inc. is a blockchain e-commerce and financial technology company. The company's operations include a blockchain-based online shopping mall platform, Chain Cloud Mall ("CCM"), a cross-border e-commerce platform (NONOGIRL), an incubator for blockchain based application projects, and a digital payment system "DCON". It is also engaged in development of blockchain based e-Commerce technology as well as financial technology. The company was founded on June 29, 1998 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTFT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTFT Social Stream
Latest FTFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUTURE FINTECH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTFT as an investment opportunity.
Future FinTech Announces that its Ohio Cryptocurrency Mining Farm is Operational as it Deploys the First Phase of Mining Machines
Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or "the Company"), a blockchain application technology developer and a fintech service provider, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, FTFT SuperComputing Inc. ("FTFT SuperComputing"), has completed the first construction phase of the build-out of its cryptocurrency mining farm in northwest Ohio. Following testing procedures, on October 24, 2022, the first batch Antminer S19 series mining m
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or "the Company"), a blockchain application technology developer and a fintech service provider, announced today that FTFT UK Limited ("FTFT UK"), a company organized under the laws of United Kingdom and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has officially launched the FTFT Orbit e-wallet app. The new app is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or "the Company"), a blockchain application technology developer and a fintech service provider, announced today that the Company's subsidiary, FTFT Capital Investments LLC ("FTFT Capital"), a Dubai-based cryptocurrency market data service company, won the GB Web3 award for 'Blockchain Frontier' of the year, signifying an exceptional advancement in the blockchain industry for the development of its FTF
Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) ("hereinafter referred to as "Future FinTech", "FTFT" or "the Company"), a blockchain application technology developer and a fintech service provider, announced today that on September 29, 2022, FTFT UK Limited ("FTFT UK"), a company organized under the laws of the United Kingdom and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, closed on the acquisition of Khyber Money Exchange Ltd. ("Khyber Exchange"), a money transfer company.
FTFT Price Returns
Continue Researching FTFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Future FinTech Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Future FinTech Group Inc (FTFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch