Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK): Price and Financial Metrics
FTK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Flotek Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Flotek Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 437.13%; that's higher than 96.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Flotek Industries Inc comes in at -49.26%, a number that bests just 5.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flotek Industries Inc are MDGS, QD, XBIO, CARS, and KRA.
- Visit FTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flotekind.com.
FTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||737,916|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||163.73M|
Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK) Company Bio
Flotek Industries is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTK Social Stream
Latest FTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flotek Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTK as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Flotek Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:FTK ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 817 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of September 30th, 2020. […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 17, 2020 / Flotek Industries, Inc.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Flotek Industries (NYSE: FTK) announces its next round of earnings this Monday, November 16. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Monday's Q3 earnings announcement.Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding.Earnings And Revenue Wall Street analysts see Flotek Industries reporting a quarterly loss of $0.08 per share on sales of $34.60 million. In the same quarter last year, Flotek Industries reported EPS of $0.18 on revenue of $21.88 million.Why Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises Are Important An...
FTK Price Returns
Continue Researching FTKWant to see what other sources are saying about Flotek Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!