Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTK Stock Summary
- Flotek Industries Inc's market capitalization of $74,044,501 is ahead of merely 12.54% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTK's revenue has grown -28.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.88% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTK is more volatile than 91.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSTG, EVBG, OTRK, SUMO, and IDN.
- Visit FTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flotekind.com.
FTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTK's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 196 months, FTK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- FTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTK.
FTK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -50.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -64.95%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2724.68%.
The table below shows FTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.96||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$0.93||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||1,162,850|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||76.62M|
Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK) Company Bio
Flotek Industries is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTK Social Stream
Latest FTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flotek Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTK as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Flotek Industries (FTK) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) +49.8% post-market after saying it received an unsolicited indication of interest for a potential buyout of all or part of the company, and has hired Piper Sandler as a financial advisor to help in the evaluation process. The company says it has not set a timetable for...
Flotek Industries (FTK +50.9%) skyrockets as much as 62% after saying after yesterday's close that it received an unsolicited indication of interest for all or part of the company. Flotek recently has taken steps it believes will lead to a higher valuation but that it could consider a takeout if...
In a report released today, Michael Heim from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Flotek (FTK – Research Report), with a price target of $2.50. The company's shares closed last Monday at $0.56. According to TipRanks.com, Heim is ranked #1366 out of 7756 analysts. Currently, the analyst consensus on Flotek is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $2.50. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Flotek's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $10.18 million and net profit of $509K. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $12.
Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FTK) received an unsolicited indication of interest for a potential transaction, for all or a part of the company. Further terms of the deal have been kept under wraps. Flotek Industries, Inc. is a technology-driven company that develops chemistry and services solutions for the oil and gas industries, and other companies to improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) impact of energy on air, water, land and people. Following the news, FTK shares gained almost 50% during the extended trading session on December 27. Piper Sandler Appointed as Financial Advisor The company's Board has appointed Piper Sandler & Co.
FTK Price Returns