Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK): Price and Financial Metrics
FTK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Flotek Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Flotek Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 437.13%; that's higher than 96.33% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTK's revenue has grown -49.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDGS, KRA, CARS, XBIO, and LCI.
- Visit FTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flotekind.com.
FTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||706,749|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.00||Market Cap||163.73M|
Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK) Company Bio
Flotek Industries is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTK Social Stream
Latest FTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flotek Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTK as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Flotek Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:FTK ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 817 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of September 30th, 2020. […]
VerifyMe (NASDAQ:VRME) and Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) are both small-cap business services companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their valuation, risk, profitability, institutional ownership, dividends, earnings and analyst recommendations. Profitability This table compares VerifyMe and Flotek Industries’ net margins, return on equity and return […]
Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) and VerifyMe (NASDAQ:VRME) are both small-cap oils/energy companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their earnings, risk, institutional ownership, dividends, profitability, valuation and analyst recommendations. Insider and Institutional Ownership 34.7% of Flotek Industries shares are owned by institutional investors. Comparatively, 1.3% […]
Flotek Industries (NYSE:FTK) and Flexible Solutions International (NYSE:FSI) are both small-cap oils/energy companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, earnings, dividends, risk, valuation, analyst recommendations and institutional ownership. Analyst Ratings This is a summary of recent ratings and recommmendations for Flotek Industries […]
FTK Price Returns
Continue Researching FTKWant to see what other sources are saying about Flotek Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!