Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.13% of US stocks.
- FTK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FTK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.01% of US stocks).
FTK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Flotek Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 17.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 30.4%, Flotek Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTK's revenue has grown -52.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.49% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Flotek Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FI, LQDA, NURO, NBRV, and OBLN.
- FTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flotek Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.flotekind.com.
FTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.11||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$2.06||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$2.13||Avg. volume||472,177|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||153.46M|
Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK) Company Bio
Flotek Industries is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTK Social Stream
Latest FTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flotek Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTK as an investment opportunity.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK) welcomes Lisa Mayr to its Board of Directors ("Board"), increasing its directors from six to seven. Mayr was appointed a member of the audit committee and has been designated an "audit committee financial expert" by the Board as a result of her accounting and financial management experience. She will also serve as a member of the corporate governance and nominating committee.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE:FTK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK) today announced results for the first three months ended March 31, 2021.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK) today announced the Company's schedule for releasing its first quarter 2021 results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
FTK Price Returns