Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTK POWR Grades
- FTK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.77% of US stocks.
- FTK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 49 days.
- FTK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FTK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $110,668,663, Flotek Industries Inc has a greater market value than only 16.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Flotek Industries Inc comes in at -28.63%, a number that bests only 5.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTK is more volatile than 83.46% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Flotek Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ONDS, EPAY, MYOV, CSTL, and YELP.
- FTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flotek Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.flotekind.com.
FTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTK's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 196 months, FTK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- FTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTK.
FTK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -199.14%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -88.63%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 56.48%.
The table below shows FTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$2.24|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$1.21||Avg. volume||1,601,799|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.16||Market Cap||90.79M|
Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK) Company Bio
Flotek Industries is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTK Social Stream
Latest FTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flotek Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTK as an investment opportunity.
Green chemistry solutions provider Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FTK) and hydraulic fracturing services firm ProFrac Holdings have signed an agreement to extend a long-term supply deal with an affiliate of ProFrac. Flotek expects the extension to add around $1 billion to $2.1 billion to its revenue backlog over the next decade. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of this year. About Flotek Based out of Texas, Flotek creates solutions to reduce the environmental impact of energy on air, water, land, and people. It develops and supplies chemistry solutions and services to the oil and gas industries, and companies that make cleaning products, cosmetics, food, and beverages.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK), a leader in technology-driven, specialty green chemistry solutions, will host a conference call on Thursday March 10, at 3:30 p.m. CST (4:30 p.m. EST) to discuss the recently-announced agreement with ProFrac Holdings, LLC ("ProFrac") that, upon closing, would significantly expand the long-term supply agreement with one of ProFrac's affiliates.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK), a leader in technology-driven, specialty green chemistry solutions, has entered into an agreement with ProFrac Holdings, LLC ("ProFrac") to expand the previously-announced long term supply agreement with one of ProFrac's affiliates.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK), a leader in technology-driven, specialty green chemistry solutions, announced today it has entered into a long-term agreement with ProFrac Services, LLC ("ProFrac"), the largest private North American provider of hydraulic fracturing services, to provide its full portfolio of sustainable chemistry solutions to a dedicated portion of ProFrac's hydraulic fracturing fleets.
Investors need to pay close attention to Flotek Industries (FTK) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
FTK Price Returns