Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTK POWR Grades
- FTK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.13% of US stocks.
- FTK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FTK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.01% of US stocks).
FTK Stock Summary
- FTK has a higher market value than merely 13.08% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $99,291,666.
- FTK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.18 -- higher than only 12.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTK's revenue has grown -34.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCOM, SSYS, COHR, TXG, and CMTL.
- Visit FTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flotekind.com.
FTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTK's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 196 months, FTK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- FTK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTK.
FTK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -206.75%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2724.68%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -741.94%.
The table below shows FTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||342,355|
|50-day MA||$1.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||92.62M|
Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK) Company Bio
Flotek Industries is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTK Social Stream
Latest FTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flotek Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTK as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Emmaus Life Sciences The Trade: Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc. (OTC: EMMA) Chairman and CEO Yutaka Niihara acquired a total of
Flotek Industries (FTK) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK) today announced that the Company's Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer John W. Gibson, Jr. will present at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference in Denver, Colorado, on Tuesday, August 17, 2021, at 5:25 p.m. CT / 4:25 p.m. MT. The presentation and a link to the live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's web site at www.flotekind.com
HOUSTON, Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Flotek Industries, Inc. ("Flotek" or the "Company") (NYSE: FTK) today announced second quarter results for the three months ended June 30, 2021. John W. Gibson, Jr., Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer stated, "Two of our most significant
Downhole Tools Market to Rise at 8.6% CAGR till 2027; Huge Investment in Hydrocarbon Exploration Will Provide Impetus to Market Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
Key companies covered in downhole tools market are National Oilwell Varco (United States), Schoeller-Bleckmann Sales (United States), Weatherford (Switzerland), Core Laboratories (Netherlands), Baker Hughes (United States), Hunting PLC (United Kingdom), Schlumberger (United States), RPC, Inc. (United States), APS Technology Inc. (United States), Flotek Industries, Inc. (United States), TechnipFMC (United Kingdom), United Drilling Tools Ltd (India), Rival Downhole Tools (United States) and others Key companies covered in downhole tools market are National Oilwell Varco (United States), Schoeller-Bleckmann Sales (United States), Weatherford (Switzerland), Core Laboratories (Netherlands), Baker Hughes (United States), Hunting PLC (United Kingdom), Schlumberger (United States), RPC, Inc. (U...
FTK Price Returns