Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
FTNT Stock Summary
- FTNT has a higher market value than 90.2% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,019,498,799.
- For FTNT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- FTNT's price/sales ratio is 9.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKAM, CTXS, HPE, MSCI, and EXPE.
- FTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortinet Inc's official web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.07||52-week high||$120.44|
|Prev. close||$117.82||52-week low||$68.87|
|Day high||$119.55||Avg. volume||1,043,687|
|50-day MA||$107.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.09||Market Cap||20.37B|
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet Inc. provides cyber security solutions for enterprises, service providers, and government organizations worldwide. The Company's network security solution consists of FortiGate physical and virtual appliance products that provide an array of integrated security and networking functions to protect data, applications and users from network-and content-level security threats. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.