Fortinet Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.19% of US stocks.
- FTNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FTNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.53% of US stocks).
FTNT Stock Summary
- FTNT has a market capitalization of $55,880,151,176 -- more than approximately 95.06% of US stocks.
- FTNT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 530.13 -- higher than 94.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 92.09, Fortinet Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortinet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EBAY, HZNP, UBER, MTCH, and RMD.
- FTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortinet Inc's official web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTNT's price/earnings ratio is 151.03% higher, now standing at 97.9.
- FTNT's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.8 over the prior 144 months.
- Over the past 144 months, FTNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 114.24%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 73.44%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11554.44%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 46th of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, HPQ, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTNT.
The table below shows FTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.89||52-week high||$74.35|
|Prev. close||$52.19||52-week low||$48.73|
|Day high||$54.32||Avg. volume||6,780,930|
|50-day MA||$58.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.93||Market Cap||43.25B|
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It develops and sells cybersecurity solutions, such as physical firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion prevention systems, and endpoint security components. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortinet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Tech stocks have been butchered in 2022, but tech companies with an enterprise, rather than consumer focus, offer significant opportunity.
The best cybersecurity stocks to own is changing amid a shift to remote work and cloud security. Now ransomware attacks are impacting budgets.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), Chevron Corporation (CVX), and Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO).
A market rally attempt began Thursday, as Western sanctions vs. Russia's invasion of Ukraine weren't as tough as feared.
Throughout much of the pandemic, it seemed the stock market was on fire. The Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) gained 135% from the bottom on March 23, 2020, to the top on November 22, 2021. The Invesco Trust is down 18% from its all-time high and closing in on bear market territory -- a drop of 20% or more.
FTNT Price Returns