Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTNT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- FTNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.43% of US stocks).
FTNT Stock Summary
- Fortinet Inc's market capitalization of $51,251,511,962 is ahead of 94.92% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 482.24, Fortinet Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.57% of US stocks.
- FTNT's current price/earnings ratio is 99.56, which is higher than 92.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortinet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EBAY, HZNP, MTCH, DT, and RMD.
- Visit FTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTNT's price/earnings ratio is 151.03% higher, now standing at 97.9.
- FTNT's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.8 over the prior 144 months.
- Over the past 144 months, FTNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 496.8%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 119.92%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 227.77%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.29% of graded US stocks.
- FTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 46th of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, HPQ, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTNT.
The table below shows FTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$315.29||52-week high||$322.00|
|Prev. close||$313.81||52-week low||$106.75|
|Day high||$316.58||Avg. volume||1,057,131|
|50-day MA||$304.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$227.29||Market Cap||51.49B|
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet Inc. provides cyber security solutions for enterprises, service providers, and government organizations worldwide. The Company's network security solution consists of FortiGate physical and virtual appliance products that provide an array of integrated security and networking functions to protect data, applications and users from network-and content-level security threats. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortinet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Keep yourself safe online to avoid potentially serious losses, says an expert from Fortinet''s Fortiguard Labs offering advice for web protection.
AMD stock, General Motors, Expedia, cannabis REIT Innovative Industrial Properties and cybersecurity firm Fortinet are your stocks to watch this week. Advanced Micro Devices, Fortinet and IIPR stock are arguably already in range from early buy points. AMD stock is on IBD Leaderboard and SwingTrader.
Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection (STAP) Market May See a Big Move | Major Giants Trend Micro, Raytheon, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet
The Latest research study released by HTF MI Global Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection (STAP) Market with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market 
In the latest trading session, Fortinet (FTNT) closed at $313.81, marking a +1.2% move from the previous day.
Terrific growth in revenue and earnings at Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) and Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) has translated into outstanding stock market gains. What's more, both companies are growing at a faster pace than the markets they operate in, which makes them ideal bets to tap into the booming demand for internet-enabled cameras and the increasing need for cybersecurity solutions. Let's look at reasons Ambarella and Fortinet could sustain their impressive stock market momentum and keep delivering eye-popping upside to investors.
FTNT Price Returns