Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTNT POWR Grades
- FTNT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTNT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FTNT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FTNT Stock Summary
- FTNT has a higher market value than 94.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,371,772,872.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 375.41, Fortinet Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.63% of US stocks.
- FTNT's current price/earnings ratio is 90.67, which is higher than 90.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortinet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DXCM, CDNS, SNPS, NXPI, and CMG.
- FTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortinet Inc's official web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- FTNT's price/sales ratio is 15.4; this is 196.15% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- FTNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40.6 over the prior 142 months.
- Over the past 142 months, FTNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 40.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.44%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.52%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.67%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$272.24||52-week high||$277.00|
|Prev. close||$274.21||52-week low||$106.75|
|Day high||$273.78||Avg. volume||1,099,012|
|50-day MA||$241.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$179.46||Market Cap||44.46B|
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet Inc. provides cyber security solutions for enterprises, service providers, and government organizations worldwide. The Company's network security solution consists of FortiGate physical and virtual appliance products that provide an array of integrated security and networking functions to protect data, applications and users from network-and content-level security threats. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
FTNT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FTNT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fortinet Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fortinet Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2,706.5 -- which is good for besting 98.74% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 12.4% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FTNT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortinet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Peter Salkowski - Vice President-Investor Relations Ken Xie - Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Keith Jensen - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brian Essex - Goldman Sachs Hamza Fodderwala - Morgan Stanley...
Fortinet's (FTNT) second-quarter 2021 results reflect gains from stellar growth in Fortinet Security Fabric, cloud and SD-WAN offerings.
Comments from President Biden on Tuesday reaffirmed the significant role that cybersecurity companies have in today's economy.
FTNT earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Fortinet (NASDAQ:FTNT): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.08; GAAP EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.17. Revenue of $801.1M (+30.2% Y/Y) beats by $56.96M. Product revenue of $298.3 million, up 41% year over year Service revenue of $502.8 million, up 24% year over year Billings of $960.9 million, up...
FTNT Price Returns