Fortinet Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.61||52-week high||$81.24|
|Prev. close||$53.60||52-week low||$44.12|
|Day high||$54.89||Avg. volume||5,783,422|
|50-day MA||$55.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.58||Market Cap||40.40B|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTNT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FTNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FTNT Stock Summary
- FORTINET INC's market capitalization of $39,025,166,024 is ahead of 94.07% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FTNT is 69.81 -- better than 99.68% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 224.03 for FORTINET INC; that's greater than it is for 99.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAST, NCLH, BSIG, CLPR, and OPFI.
- Visit FTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- FTNT's price/earnings ratio is 37.4; this is 57.81% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- FTNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 170 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 97.14%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 147.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.11%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 46th of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, HPQ, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTNT.
The table below shows FTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It develops and sells cybersecurity solutions, such as physical firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion prevention systems, and endpoint security components. (Source:Wikipedia)
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTINET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Investors reeling from a volatile market since the summer can find great deals in these Nasdaq value stocks to buy today.
Undervalued growth stocks offer higher margins of safety.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Mid Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mid Cap Composite declined 8.01% net of fees in the third quarter, trailing the Russell Midcap Growth Index’s -5.22% return. A combination of negative stock selection and sector allocation effects resulted […]
(Bloomberg) -- Cybersecurity firm Palo Alto Networks Inc. tumbled after missing Wall Street estimates for billings in its fiscal first quarter and lowering its estimates for the full year. Most Read from BloombergAston Martin Owner Lawrence Stroll Sells F1 Team Stake at £1 Billion ValuationBacklash Spreads Over Musk’s Endorsement of Antisemitic PostAltman Ousted From OpenAI, Board Says It Lost ConfidenceHamas Mastermind Who Tricked Israel Is Top Target in Gaza TunnelsApple Plans to Make It Easie
Given that this may be the year of artificial intelligence, it’s no surprise that while certain enterprises have hogged the spotlight, astute investors also enjoy compelling opportunities regarding stocks on sale.
FTNT Price Returns