Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTNT POWR Grades
- FTNT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTNT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- FTNT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FTNT Stock Summary
- Fortinet Inc's market capitalization of $51,100,224,367 is ahead of 94.78% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 436.77, Fortinet Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.77% of US stocks.
- FTNT's current price/earnings ratio is 92.16, which is higher than 92.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fortinet Inc are DXCM, ATVI, INFO, EBAY, and VMW.
- Visit FTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTNT's price/earnings ratio is 151.03% higher, now standing at 97.9.
- FTNT's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.8 over the prior 144 months.
- Over the past 144 months, FTNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 190.75%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 190.75%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 322.38%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 46th of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, HPQ, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTNT.
The table below shows FTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$308.47||52-week high||$371.77|
|Prev. close||$312.54||52-week low||$143.63|
|Day high||$317.64||Avg. volume||1,796,636|
|50-day MA||$331.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$280.71||Market Cap||50.43B|
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet Inc. provides cyber security solutions for enterprises, service providers, and government organizations worldwide. The Company's network security solution consists of FortiGate physical and virtual appliance products that provide an array of integrated security and networking functions to protect data, applications and users from network-and content-level security threats. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortinet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Westfield, NJ, based Investment company Gateway Advisory, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, Invesco DWA Momentum ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Muni Bond ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2023 Term Muni Bond ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2022 Term Muni Bond ETF, sells BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Muni Bond ETF, Dow Inc during the 3-months en
About this Article In this article we aim to outline the cybersecurity threat landscape and explain how a ZTA [Zero Trust Architecture] is the only overarching approach that will radically reduce the number and magnitude of security breaches. We also aim to democratize much of the technical knowledge pertaining to...
Fortinet (FTNT) closed at $312.54 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.51% move from the prior day.
Baton Rouge, LA, based Investment company Louisiana State Employees Retirement System (Current Portfolio) buys Airbnb Inc, Lucid Group Inc, Fortinet Inc, Palo Alto Networks Inc, Alcoa Corp, sells Signature Bank, , SolarEdge Technologies Inc, FactSet Research Systems Inc, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Louisiana State Employees Retirement System.
Analyst Adam Tindle upped his rating on the firewall provider to Outperform from Market Perform and set a price target of $140.
FTNT Price Returns