Fortinet Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.54||52-week high||$71.29|
|Prev. close||$67.77||52-week low||$42.61|
|Day high||$69.10||Avg. volume||4,974,837|
|50-day MA||$65.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.16||Market Cap||53.82B|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- FTNT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FTNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.49% of US stocks).
FTNT Stock Summary
- FTNT has a higher market value than 95.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $52,286,211,828.
- FORTINET INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.91% of US listed stocks.
- FTNT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORTINET INC are AEHL, RRGB, CAPL, MAR, and TPX.
- Visit FTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- FTNT's EV/EBIT ratio is 51; this is 141.13% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 164 months, FTNT's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 97.14%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 147.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.11%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 46th of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, HPQ, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTNT.
The table below shows FTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTNT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTNT, see our FTNT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$296.32||Average Broker Recommendation||1.59 (Moderate Buy)|
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It develops and sells cybersecurity solutions, such as physical firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion prevention systems, and endpoint security components. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTINET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Returns On Capital Are A Standout For Fortinet (NASDAQ:FTNT)
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Fortinet, A Cybersecurity And AI Leader, Breaks Out; Analysts Bullish On Outlook
Growth stock Fortinet broke out after strong earnings. Analysts upgraded the AI play in cybersecurity on strong execution
MercadoLibre Leads 5 Stocks Near Buy Points From This Classic Bullish Pattern
MercadoLibre is one of several stocks setting up just above or below buy points from a flat base, a classic bullish pattern.
Hero or Zero? 3 High-Risk Cybersecurity Stocks to Make You Rich … or Broke.
Looking for high-risk cybersecurity stocks to buy?
Cybersecurity Stocks To Watch As Earnings Reports Come In
Cybersecurity stocks have underperformed in 2023. But cloud security companies may be better positioned as corporate budgets tighten.
FTNT Price Returns
Continue Researching FTNTWant to do more research on Fortinet Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fortinet Inc (FTNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortinet Inc (FTNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortinet Inc (FTNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...