Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
FTNT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,716,290,001, Fortinet Inc has a greater market value than 88.82% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Fortinet Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.67, Fortinet Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABMD, AKAM, CTXS, WAT, and IFF.
- FTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortinet Inc's official web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet Inc. provides cyber security solutions for enterprises, service providers, and government organizations worldwide. The Company's network security solution consists of FortiGate physical and virtual appliance products that provide an array of integrated security and networking functions to protect data, applications and users from network-and content-level security threats. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.