FTE Networks, Inc. (FTNW): Price and Financial Metrics
FTNW Stock Summary
- FTE Networks Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.19% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 36.52 for FTE Networks Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.16% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FTNW has reported earnings growth of 1,164.22%, putting it ahead of 98.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMYT, DNOW, BOSC, DXYN, and CSWI.
- FTNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FTE Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.ftenet.com.
FTNW Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.50||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||355,624|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||18.26M|
FTE Networks, Inc. (FTNW) Company Bio
FTE Networks, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers technology-oriented solutions for smart platforms, network infrastructure, and buildings in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Infrastructure, Technology, and Staffing. It also provides telecommunications solutions, including design, engineering, installation, upgrade, repair, and maintenance of infrastructures, antennas, switching systems, and backhaul links, as well as fiber optic, copper, and coaxial cable networks used for video, data, and voice transmission. In addition, the company offers software-driven, multi-access, edge compute (MEC) platform for campuses and multi-use developments with cumulus networks; and general contracting, pre-construction planning, and project management services, including planning and scheduling of the manpower, equipment, and materials, as well as subcontractors required for a project. Further, it provides staffing solutions primarily for telecommunications, technology, and construction services; and builds outside plants for large corporate customers, government entities, and private investors. Additionally, the company offers inside plant operations services to telecommunications services providers in their switching and processing facilities. It serves customers in telecommunications, retail, professional services, industrial, broadcast, technology, infrastructure, and financial services industries. FTE Networks, Inc. is headquartered in Naples, Florida.