FTS International, Inc. (FTSI): Price and Financial Metrics Recent IPO
FTSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, FTS International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.04% of US stocks.
- FTSI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FTSI has reported earnings growth of -16,485.71%, putting it ahead of merely 0.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AINC, CIDM, AVCT, USWS, and NFE.
- Visit FTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ftsi.com.
FTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.40||52-week high||$22.05|
|Prev. close||$19.68||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$21.93||Avg. volume||105,588|
|50-day MA||$18.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||299.60M|
FTS International, Inc. (FTSI) Company Bio
FTS International, Inc. provides oil and natural gas well stimulation services to the exploration and production companies operating in the United States. It offers well completion services, including pressure pumping, wireline, and reservoir optimization technologies; and high-pressure hydraulic fracturing services. The company primarily focuses on the unconventional oil and natural gas formations in the Eagle Ford Shale, the Marcellus/Utica Shale, the Haynesville Shale, the Permian Basin, the Barnett Shale, Western Oklahoma; and the Bakken Shale. It operates 34 hydraulic fracturing fleets with approximately 1,584,500 horsepower in the aggregate. FTS International, Inc. is based in Cisco, Texas.
FTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTSI Social Stream
Latest FTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTS International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTSI as an investment opportunity.
FTSI Announces Q4 and Full-Year 2020 Results
FTS International, Inc. Announces Successful Launch of Fully Automated Equipment Health Monitoring and Control
FTSI Announces Launch of Fully Automated Equipment Health Monitoring and Control
FTS International, Inc. Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results, Conference Call and Webcast
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FTSI Announces Timing of Q4 and Full-Year 2020 Results
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announce Proposed Settlement in the FTS International, Inc. Securities Settlement
The following statement is being issued by Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP regarding the FTS International, Inc. Securities Settlement:
FTSI Announces Successful Confirmation of Plan of Reorganization
FTSI Price Returns
Continue Researching FTSIWant to see what other sources are saying about FTS International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!