FTS International, Inc. (FTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
FTSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FTSI is 17.77 -- better than 98.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTSI is more volatile than 98.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FTSI comes in at 100.21% -- higher than that of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGA, CEIX, CVEO, LPI, and APRN.
- FTSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FTS International Inc's official web site, go to www.ftsi.com.
FTSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$12.37|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||610,462|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.08||Market Cap||110.43M|
FTS International, Inc. (FTSI) Company Bio
FTS International, Inc. provides oil and natural gas well stimulation services to the exploration and production companies operating in the United States. It offers well completion services, including pressure pumping, wireline, and reservoir optimization technologies; and high-pressure hydraulic fracturing services. The company primarily focuses on the unconventional oil and natural gas formations in the Eagle Ford Shale, the Marcellus/Utica Shale, the Haynesville Shale, the Permian Basin, the Barnett Shale, Western Oklahoma; and the Bakken Shale. It operates 34 hydraulic fracturing fleets with approximately 1,584,500 horsepower in the aggregate. FTS International, Inc. is based in Cisco, Texas.