FTS International, Inc. (FTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, FTS International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.04% of US stocks.
- FTSI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FTSI has reported earnings growth of -16,485.71%, putting it ahead of merely 0.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AINC, CIDM, AVCT, USWS, and NFE.
- Visit FTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ftsi.com.
FTSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.62||52-week high||$30.09|
|Prev. close||$25.70||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$26.99||Avg. volume||90,939|
|50-day MA||$21.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.56||Market Cap||374.33M|
FTS International, Inc. (FTSI) Company Bio
FTS International, Inc. provides oil and natural gas well stimulation services to the exploration and production companies operating in the United States. It offers well completion services, including pressure pumping, wireline, and reservoir optimization technologies; and high-pressure hydraulic fracturing services. The company primarily focuses on the unconventional oil and natural gas formations in the Eagle Ford Shale, the Marcellus/Utica Shale, the Haynesville Shale, the Permian Basin, the Barnett Shale, Western Oklahoma; and the Bakken Shale. It operates 34 hydraulic fracturing fleets with approximately 1,584,500 horsepower in the aggregate. FTS International, Inc. is based in Cisco, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTSI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTSI Social Stream
Latest FTSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTS International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTSI as an investment opportunity.
FORT WORTH, Texas, September 03, 2021--FTSI to present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
FTS International, Inc. (FTSI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call August 6, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Gene Davis – Chairman Mike Doss – Chief Executive Officer Lance Turner – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants John Daniel – Daniel Energy Partners Stephen Gengaro – Stifel Andy Clarage – Webs...
FORT WORTH, Texas, August 05, 2021--FTSI Announces Q2 2021 Results
FTS International, Inc. Announces Timing of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Conference Call and Webcast
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FTSI Announces Timing of Q2 2021 Results
FTS International (FTSI) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
FTSI Price Returns