Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FULC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FULC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.76% of US stocks.
- FULC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- FULC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FULC Stock Summary
- For FULC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc comes in at 454.29%, a number that bests 98.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FULC is more volatile than 97.34% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALPN, DTIL, RPTX, AFMD, and CNCE.
- FULC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.fulcrumtx.com.
FULC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FULC's price/earnings ratio is 136.16% lower, now standing at -13.2.
- FULC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 26 months.
- FULC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FULC.
FULC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FULC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.41% of graded US stocks.
- FULC's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 261st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FULC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FULC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FULC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.45||52-week high||$33.10|
|Prev. close||$26.74||52-week low||$6.85|
|Day high||$28.35||Avg. volume||1,278,339|
|50-day MA||$20.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.49||Market Cap||1.11B|
Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC) Company Bio
Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops new medicines and focuses on unlocking gene control mechanisms to develop small molecule therapies. Its product candidate includes Losmapimod and FTX-HbF. The company was founded by Michael R. Green, Danny Reinberg, Rudolf Jaenisch, Jeannie T. Lee, and Bradley E. Bernstein on August 18, 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FULC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FULC Latest Social Stream
View Full FULC Social Stream
Latest FULC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FULC as an investment opportunity.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Pfizer-BioNTech US Vaccine Contract, Summit Slumps On Adverse Regulatory Feedback, Cerevel CFO Departs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 20) Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: XLRN ) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH ) C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCCC ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NASDAQ: CRVS) Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC ) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE ) Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTX ) Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT ) Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ: RGEN ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows Sept. 20) Ambrx Biopharma Inc. (NYSE: AMAM ) Absci Corporation (NASDAQ: ABSI ) Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIB ) Aytu Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU ) AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (NA...
Shares of Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC) traded today at $33.00, eclipsing its 52-week high. Approximately 12.2 million shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 7 million shares. Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc. share prices have moved between a 52-week high of $33.00 and a 52-week low of $6.85 and are now trading 367% above that low price at $32.00 per share. Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It has developed a proprie
Fulcrum Therapeutics™ Announces Multiple Presentations During the Virtual Congress of the World Muscle Society
– Presentations highlight progress in the development of losmapimod for FSHD – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FULC), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of patients with genetically defined rare diseases, today announced it will present multiple posters and presentations on losmapimod for facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) during the Virtual Congress of the World Muscle Society. These resul
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FULC), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of patients with genetically defined rare diseases, today announced the grant of an inducement award outside of the Company’s 2019 Stock Incentive Plan to Mel Hayes, the Company’s newly appointed Chief Commercial Officer. The grant was approved by the Compensation Committee on August 4, 2021 as an inducement material to the empl
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FULC), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of patients with genetically defined rare diseases, today announced the appointment of Mel Hayes as Chief Commercial Officer, effective September 7, 2021. Mr. Hayes will be responsible for delivering an integrated global strategy that fully maximizes the potential of Fulcrum’s transformative therapies. “We are very excited to we
FULC Price Returns