Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUN POWR Grades
- FUN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FUN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FUN is -1.92 -- better than merely 3.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.47 for Cedar Fair L P; that's greater than it is for only 3.12% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FUN's revenue has grown 637.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cedar Fair L P are GPRE, GFL, TGI, AROC, and GEO.
- Visit FUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cedarfair.com.
FUN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FUN's price/sales ratio is 135.48% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FUN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.1.
- FUN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUN.
FUN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.65%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.36%.
The table below shows FUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.43% of graded US stocks.
- FUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 35th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- LYV, MCS, and SEAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUN.
The table below shows FUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.17||52-week high||$62.56|
|Prev. close||$43.84||52-week low||$39.15|
|Day high||$43.66||Avg. volume||571,607|
|50-day MA||$52.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.64||Market Cap||2.41B|
Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN) Company Bio
Cedar Fair LP owns and operates amusement and water parks, and hotels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUN Latest Social Stream
View Full FUN Social Stream
Latest FUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cedar Fair L P that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUN as an investment opportunity.
Planet Fitness (PLNT) fourth-quarter 2021 top line benefits from solid segmental performances and positive system-wide same store sales growth.
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. drew 20.2 million guests to its properties, including SeaWorld and Aquatica parks in San Antonio, in fiscal 2021. The Orlando-based company leveraged that turnstile count into $1.5 billion in revenue and a net income of $256.5 million — both records. The fiscal surge comes amid a protracted pandemic and despite a 2.4 million decrease in park guests compared to 2019 due to lingering concerns about Covid-19 and associated capacity limitations in some areas.
Norwegian Cruise (NCLH) fourth-quarter 2021 performance is affected by increased costs stemming from crew costs, fuel, insurance and ship maintenance.
Live Nation Entertainment's (LYV) fourth-quarter 2021 results benefit from pent-up demand for live events and robust ticket sales.
Marriott Vacations' (VAC) fourth-quarter top line reflects strong contributions from vacation ownership products and rental revenues.
FUN Price Returns