Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN): Price and Financial Metrics
FUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FUN is 34.35 -- better than 99.28% of US stocks.
- Cedar Fair L P's stock had its IPO on April 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.48% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -69.41 for Cedar Fair L P; that's greater than it is for merely 0.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OUT, SEAS, MTZ, BLMN, and MUSA.
- Visit FUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cedarfair.com.
FUN Stock Price Chart More Charts
FUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.47||52-week high||$64.86|
|Prev. close||$53.94||52-week low||$45.58|
|Day high||$54.76||Avg. volume||229,087|
|50-day MA||$54.92||Dividend yield||6.87%|
|200-day MA||$53.83||Market Cap||3.09B|
Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN) Company Bio
Cedar Fair LP owns and operates amusement and water parks, and hotels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
FUN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cedar Fair L P with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cedar Fair L P ranked in the 10st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cedar Fair L P, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.17% -- higher than only 11.72% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Cedar Fair L P's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 56.2% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|