Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN): Price and Financial Metrics
FUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.86||52-week high||$47.95|
|Prev. close||$39.50||52-week low||$34.04|
|Day high||$40.00||Avg. volume||219,651|
|50-day MA||$37.22||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$40.63||Market Cap||1.98B|
FUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUN POWR Grades
- FUN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.63% of US stocks.
- FUN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 149 days.
- FUN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
FUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FUN is -3.17 -- better than just 3.79% of US stocks.
- FUN's went public 36.64 years ago, making it older than 92.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.35 for CEDAR FAIR L P; that's greater than it is for merely 4.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIX, SEAS, TGI, LBRDA, and AVA.
- FUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CEDAR FAIR L P's official web site, go to www.cedarfair.com.
FUN Valuation Summary
- FUN's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FUN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUN.
FUN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.51%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -166.43%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.96%.
The table below shows FUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.43% of graded US stocks.
- FUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 35th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- LYV, MCS, and SEAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUN.
The table below shows FUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN) Company Bio
Cedar Fair LP owns and operates amusement and water parks, and hotels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
FUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUN Latest Social Stream
View Full FUN Social Stream
Latest FUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEDAR FAIR L P that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUN as an investment opportunity.
As the market rally continues to build steam, you may be looking for top-rated growth stocks now.
Adventure stocks will benefit from people's love of new activities, robust travel trends and the continued strength of the U.S. economy.
Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Theme park businesses have been under quite a bit of pressure in recent years. From the pandemic lockdown days to scorching-hot levels of inflation, it’s about time that some of the industry’s major players joined forces to unlock big value and curb costs. For Six Flags (NYSE:SIX) and Cedar Fair (NYSE:FUN), the merger seems to be a match made in heaven that could help the combined entity put up a better fight against rivals. As such, I’m bullish on both stocks ahead of the proposed merger. Undou
FUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|