Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FUN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FUN is -3.83 -- better than just 3.48% of US stocks.
- FUN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CEDAR FAIR L P is reporting a growth rate of 871.05%; that's higher than 97.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEDAR FAIR L P, a group of peers worth examining would be TGI, AGRO, TV, DIN, and ERO.
- FUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CEDAR FAIR L P's official web site, go to www.cedarfair.com.
FUN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FUN's price/earnings ratio is 34.62% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- FUN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUN.
FUN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.61%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -75.18%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 936.82%.
The table below shows FUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.43% of graded US stocks.
- FUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 35th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- LYV, MCS, and SEAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUN.
The table below shows FUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.08||52-week high||$62.56|
|Prev. close||$43.50||52-week low||$37.58|
|Day high||$44.23||Avg. volume||177,139|
|50-day MA||$41.10||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$42.94||Market Cap||2.40B|
Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN) Company Bio
Cedar Fair LP owns and operates amusement and water parks, and hotels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUN Latest Social Stream
View Full FUN Social Stream
Latest FUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEDAR FAIR L P that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUN as an investment opportunity.
Carowinds' new themed area — Aeronautica Landing — is set to open this spring as part of the park's 50th anniversary celebration.
If inflation continues to decelerate, many sectors will get big boosts.
Cedar Fair to Announce 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results on Feb. 16, 2023; Earnings Call Starts at 10 AM EST
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN), a leader in regional amusement parks, water parks and immersive entertainment, said today it will issue its 2022 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results in the pre-market hours of Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023. Later that morning, Cedar Fair management will host a conference call with the investment community, starting at 10 a.m. EST, to provide
The 235-acre theme park, waterpark and resort is set to celebrate its 50th season with a new boss at the helm. Its new general manager comes from one of the most-visited theme parks in North America.
Cedar Fair has done well from a fundamental perspective lately. Click here to see its growth catalysts, recent financial performance, and my valuation analysis.
FUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|