Cedar Fair, L.P. (FUN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FUN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.3%, higher than about just 2.94% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for FUN has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FUN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DL, BMY, DHR, MELI and ATNI.
FUN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cedar Fair L P, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 48.21%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cedar Fair L P are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, FUN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.53% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FUN, approximately 3.65% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FUN Dividend Chart
FUN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FUN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FUN||Cedar Fair, L.P.||11.23%|
|2||DVD||Dover Motorsports, Inc.||7.09%|
|3||SIX||Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New||3.66%|
|4||TRK||Speedway Motorsports, Inc.||3.03%|
|5||DIS||Walt Disney Company (The)||1.45%|
|6||ISCA||International Speedway Corporation -||1.09%|
|7||MANU||Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares||1.08%|
|8||FWONA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|9||FWONK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|10||SEAS||SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||BATRK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|12||BATRA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|13||DS||Drive Shack Inc.||0.00%|
|14||MSG||The Madison Square Garden Company (New)||0.00%|
|15||LYV||Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||EEX||Emerald Expositions Events, Inc.||0.00%|