Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUSN POWR Grades
- FUSN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUSN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- FUSN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.72% of US stocks).
FUSN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FUSN is 0.01 -- better than merely 8.9% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 178.65, FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.07% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 498.82%, FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC are RXRX, SGTX, FULC, BPMC, and CDAK.
- To check out FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805890.
FUSN Valuation Summary
- FUSN's price/sales ratio is 179.5; this is 3719.15% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 33 months, FUSN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUSN.
FUSN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FUSN, see our FUSN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
FUSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.04||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$4.21||Avg. volume||397,300|
|50-day MA||$3.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||180.84M|
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) Company Bio
Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. It develops GMP manufacturing of radiopharmaceuticals for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. The company was founded by John Vaillant and is headquartered in Hamilton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUSN Latest Social Stream
View Full FUSN Social Stream
Latest FUSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUSN as an investment opportunity.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Study of FPI-2059, a Targeted Alpha Therapy (TAT) for the Treatment of Solid Tumors Expressing NTSR1
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Phase 1 study evaluating [225Ac]-FPI-2059 (FPI-2059). FPI-2059 is a small molecule targeted alpha therapy (TAT) designed to deliver actinium-225 to tumor sites expressing neurotensin receptor 1 (NTSR1), a protein that is overexpressed in gastrointestinal, prostate, pancreatic d
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.51% and 16.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Clinical Program Updates
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 and provided an update on clinical and corporate developments.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced that the compensation committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 21,000 shares of its common stock to one employee outside Fusion's 2020 Stock Option and Incentive Plan. The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the individual becoming an employe
Fusion Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 43rd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced that the Company will present in a panel titled, "Novel Oncology Targets" at the 43rd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 9:10 a.m. ET. Presenting on behalf of Fusion will be Chief Executive Officer John Valliant, Ph.D.
FUSN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...