Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN): Price and Financial Metrics
FUSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$5.63|
|Prev. close||$2.37||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||161,411|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||167.67M|
FUSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUSN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FUSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.83% of US stocks.
- FUSN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FUSN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
FUSN Stock Summary
- FUSN's price/sales ratio is 477.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 210.72%, FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.64% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FUSN's revenue has grown -82.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRDF, FDMT, CYTK, LYRA, and SPCE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FUSN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805890.
FUSN Valuation Summary
- FUSN's price/earnings ratio is -1.8; this is 106.74% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FUSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 38.1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUSN.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) Company Bio
Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. It develops GMP manufacturing of radiopharmaceuticals for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. The company was founded by John Vaillant and is headquartered in Hamilton, Canada.
FUSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUSN Latest Social Stream
View Full FUSN Social Stream
Latest FUSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUSN as an investment opportunity.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced that the compensation committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 90,000 shares of its common stock to two employees outside Fusion's 2020 Stock Option and Incentive Plan. The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the individual becoming an employ
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced that the Company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 oversold penny stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Oversold Penny Stocks To Buy. As markets rebound on the back of declining inflation and hopes that the Federal Reserve might be close to winning its battle against inflation, investors […]
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.56% and 88.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 and provided an update on clinical and corporate developments.
FUSN Price Returns