Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUSN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FUSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.63% of US stocks.
- FUSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 56 days.
- FUSN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FUSN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 55.4, FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.62% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 468.3%, FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FUSN is more volatile than 93.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC are TFFP, FULC, VLN, CDAK, and CLGN.
- To check out FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805890.
FUSN Valuation Summary
- FUSN's price/sales ratio is 55.1; this is 1047.92% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- FUSN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42.5 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUSN.
FUSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$8.73|
|Prev. close||$2.35||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$2.52||Avg. volume||58,066|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.78||Market Cap||107.43M|
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) Company Bio
Fusion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company. It develops GMP manufacturing of radiopharmaceuticals for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. The company was founded by John Vaillant and is headquartered in Hamilton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUSN Latest Social Stream
View Full FUSN Social Stream
Latest FUSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUSN as an investment opportunity.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced that the compensation committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 13,200 shares of its common stock to one employee outside Fusion's 2020 Stock Option and Incentive Plan. The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the individual becoming an employe
JonesTrading analyst Justin Walsh maintained a Buy rating on Fusion Pharmaceuticals (FUSN - Research Report) on November 8 and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.18.According to TipRanks, Walsh is an analyst with an average return of -31.1% and a 19.05% success rate. Walsh covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Actinium Pharmaceuticals, POINT Biopharma Global, and Plus Therapeutics.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Fusion Pharmaceuticals with a $10.00 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $8.73 and a one-year low of $1.98.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FUSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.77% and 66.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provided an update on clinical and corporate developments.
Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: FUSN), a clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing next-generation radiopharmaceuticals as precision medicines, today announced the appointment of Dmitri Bobilev, M.D., as chief medical officer.
FUSN Price Returns