Arcimoto Inc. (FUV): Price and Financial Metrics
FUV Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 219.08, Arcimoto Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.58% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arcimoto Inc comes in at 5,169.29%, a number that bests 99.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Arcimoto Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcimoto Inc are OCX, MOTS, VIVE, KALA, and YELP.
- Visit FUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcimoto.com.
FUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.28||52-week high||$36.80|
|Prev. close||$19.04||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$19.32||Avg. volume||2,843,032|
|50-day MA||$19.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.78||Market Cap||590.99M|
Arcimoto Inc. (FUV) Company Bio
Arcimoto, Inc. develops and manufactures electric vehicles to help the world shift to a transportation system. Its FUV purpose is to built for everyday driving, transforming ordinary trips into pure-electric joyrides and Deliverator and Rapid Responder provides last-mile delivery and emergency response functionality at a fraction of the environmental impact of traditional gas-powered vehicles. The company was founded by Mark Frohnmayer on November 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Eugene, OR.
FUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUV Latest Social Stream
View Full FUV Social Stream
Latest FUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcimoto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUV as an investment opportunity.
Arcimoto Fun Utility Vehicle Now Eligible For $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward
There are some relatively new reasons for investors to be more bullish on most of these EV stocks. We lay them out.
The electric vehicle company's share price has surged roughly 1,320% over the last year.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Tesla, Hyliion Holdings, Arcimoto, Ford and General Motors
The U.S. EV narrative is to set to take a major leap under Biden's leadership. Amid the encouraging scenario, stocks including F, GM, TSLA and FUV deserve your attention.
FUV Price Returns
Continue Researching FUVWant to do more research on Arcimoto Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!