Arcimoto Inc. (FUV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FUV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FUV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
FUV Stock Summary
- FUV's price/sales ratio is 15.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 211.44%, ARCIMOTO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.44% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ARCIMOTO INC's share price is greater than that of 91.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCIMOTO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LTRX, ASXC, MITK, PRGS, and NOVT.
- Visit FUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcimoto.com.
FUV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FUV's EV/EBIT ratio is 111.21% lower, now standing at -1.3.
- Over the past 61 months, FUV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUV.
FUV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.02% of graded US stocks.
- FUV's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 50th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- ETD, CTHR, and FOXF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUV.
The table below shows FUV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.38||52-week high||$13.26|
|Prev. close||$1.39||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.42||Avg. volume||876,247|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||53.52M|
Arcimoto Inc. (FUV) Company Bio
Arcimoto, Inc. develops and manufactures electric vehicles to help the world shift to a transportation system. Its FUV purpose is to built for everyday driving, transforming ordinary trips into pure-electric joyrides and Deliverator and Rapid Responder provides last-mile delivery and emergency response functionality at a fraction of the environmental impact of traditional gas-powered vehicles. The company was founded by Mark Frohnmayer on November 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Eugene, OR.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUV Latest Social Stream
View Full FUV Social Stream
Latest FUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCIMOTO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUV as an investment opportunity.
Bowing to a cash crunch, Arcimoto will trim its payroll expenses by a third while narrowing its focus to variations on its three-wheeled electric vehicle that might generate immediate revenue, the company said Thursday. In the first half of 2022, Arcimoto manufactured 128 vehicles and sold 65. Burning through about $13 million a quarter, the company kept it its head above water through stock sales and borrowing.
Arcimoto will focus on immediate revenue-driving programs such as FUV consumer sales, Deliverator fleet sales, and rentals in key markets, with an anticipated 32 percent reduction in payroll expenseEUGENE, Ore., Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcimoto, Inc.® (NASDAQ: FUV), makers of rightsized, ultra-efficient electric vehicles for moving people and stuff, today announced a strategic restructuring with the goal to focus operations on immediate revenue-driving programs such as FUV consumer sa
It seems the EV industry consolidation will happen rapidly over the next 12 months.
Arcimoto FUVs Now Available to Rent at Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center Arcimoto FUVs Now Available to Rent at Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center EUGENE, Ore., Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcimoto, Inc.® (NASDAQ: FUV), makers of rightsized, outrageously fun, ultra-efficient electric vehicles, and Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center today announced that Arcimoto Fun Utility Vehicles are now available for guests to rent directly at the hotel. “What better way for guests at the Hyatt Place Eugene
Arcimoto’s interim CEO is optimistic the company can raise capital and get over a scaling hump without the “painful” cost cutting that one analyst believes will be necessary. Dawson James Securities on Tuesday downgraded its Arcimoto position from neutral to sell, citing the Eugene electric vehicle maker’s challenging cash position. “We expect the company will have to confront painful choices over the coming months as its cash needs are exigent and options are dwindling,” analyst James McIlree wrote.
FUV Price Returns