Arcimoto Inc. (FUV): Price and Financial Metrics
FUV Stock Summary
- FUV's price/sales ratio is 158.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.62% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arcimoto Inc comes in at 5,169.29%, a number that bests 99.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Arcimoto Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCX, MOTS, MDWD, ITCI, and CLSD.
- Visit FUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcimoto.com.
FUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.56||52-week high||$20.20|
|Prev. close||$12.52||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$13.59||Avg. volume||1,068,449|
|50-day MA||$8.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.87||Market Cap||448.62M|
Arcimoto Inc. (FUV) Company Bio
Arcimoto, Inc. develops and manufactures electric vehicles to help the world shift to a transportation system. Its FUV purpose is to built for everyday driving, transforming ordinary trips into pure-electric joyrides and Deliverator and Rapid Responder provides last-mile delivery and emergency response functionality at a fraction of the environmental impact of traditional gas-powered vehicles. The company was founded by Mark Frohnmayer on November 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Eugene, OR.