Arcimoto Inc. (FUV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUV POWR Grades
- FUV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 59.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FUV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.02% of US stocks).
FUV Stock Summary
- FUV's price/sales ratio is 116.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.95% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arcimoto Inc comes in at 82.72%, a number that bests 92.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Arcimoto Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcimoto Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RMED, NCNO, PRO, KN, and WISA.
- FUV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcimoto Inc's official web site, go to www.arcimoto.com.
FUV Valuation Summary
- FUV's EV/EBIT ratio is -15.2; this is 191.02% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FUV's price/sales ratio has moved down 2098 over the prior 48 months.
- Over the past 48 months, FUV's price/sales ratio has gone down 2098.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUV.
FUV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.02% of graded US stocks.
- FUV's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 50th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CTHR, BSET, and CL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUV.
The table below shows FUV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.43||52-week high||$36.80|
|Prev. close||$10.52||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$10.75||Avg. volume||1,650,666|
|50-day MA||$11.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.66||Market Cap||390.00M|
Arcimoto Inc. (FUV) Company Bio
Arcimoto, Inc. develops and manufactures electric vehicles to help the world shift to a transportation system. Its FUV purpose is to built for everyday driving, transforming ordinary trips into pure-electric joyrides and Deliverator and Rapid Responder provides last-mile delivery and emergency response functionality at a fraction of the environmental impact of traditional gas-powered vehicles. The company was founded by Mark Frohnmayer on November 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Eugene, OR.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUV Latest Social Stream
View Full FUV Social Stream
Latest FUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcimoto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUV as an investment opportunity.
While Honda (HMC) announces plans to go all-electric in China by 2030, ElectraMeccanica (SOLO) seals a deal with Bosch for repair and maintenance services for its flagship SOLO model.
Arcimoto Ride of the Arconauts Arcimoto announced the launch of the Ride Of The Arconauts, an ongoing roadshow designed to introduce the Arcimoto family of rightsized EVs to the world. Ongoing marketing trip will begin Oct. 16 with autonomous FUV demonstration at Self Racing Cars event at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA. EUGENE, Ore., Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcimoto, Inc.® (NASDAQ: FUV), makers of fun, affordable, and ultra-efficient electric vehicles for everyday drivers and
Arcimoto releases Q3 Stakeholder Update CEO and Founder Mark Frohnmayer discusses Q3 progress, including record vehicle deliveries, Arcimoto's expanding rental market, the new Flatbed, the progress of the ATVM loan application, and the launch of the Ride Of The Arconauts, an ongoing roadshow designed to introduce the Arcimoto family of rightsized EVs to the world. CEO and Founder Mark Frohnmayer discusses Q3 progress, including record vehicle deliveries, Arcimoto's expanding rental market, the n
Short-Squeeze stocks are as popular as ever, and these EV companies are the ones to watch in October as the sector heats up.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best stocks under $10 according to billionaire Daniel Och’s OZ Management. You can skip our detailed analysis of the billionaire’s hedge fund history, and go directly to read the 5 Best Stocks Under $10 According to Billionaire Daniel Och’s OZ Management. Daniel Och is an American billionaire, investor, […]
FUV Price Returns