Arcimoto Inc. (FUV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUV POWR Grades
- FUV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 31.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FUV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FUV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FUV is 0.06 -- better than merely 9.87% of US stocks.
- FUV's price/sales ratio is 63.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Arcimoto Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcimoto Inc are ACER, AFIB, CODX, VRCA, and KN.
- Visit FUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcimoto.com.
FUV Valuation Summary
- FUV's EV/EBIT ratio is -15.2; this is 191.02% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FUV's price/sales ratio has moved down 2098 over the prior 48 months.
- Over the past 48 months, FUV's price/sales ratio has gone down 2098.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUV.
FUV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.02% of graded US stocks.
- FUV's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 50th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- ETD, CTHR, and FOXF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUV.
The table below shows FUV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.10||52-week high||$18.77|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$4.24||Avg. volume||848,189|
|50-day MA||$4.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.14||Market Cap||159.00M|
Arcimoto Inc. (FUV) Company Bio
Arcimoto, Inc. develops and manufactures electric vehicles to help the world shift to a transportation system. Its FUV purpose is to built for everyday driving, transforming ordinary trips into pure-electric joyrides and Deliverator and Rapid Responder provides last-mile delivery and emergency response functionality at a fraction of the environmental impact of traditional gas-powered vehicles. The company was founded by Mark Frohnmayer on November 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Eugene, OR.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUV Latest Social Stream
View Full FUV Social Stream
Latest FUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcimoto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUV as an investment opportunity.
While the market has been down overall in 2021, most of the newest members of the Portland Region's public company club have performed worse.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that short sellers were right about. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Short Sellers Were Right About These 5 Stocks. Short-sellers were the headliners of early 2021. A year later, these short-sellers are once again in the spotlight amid […]
Using Arcimoto’s patented tilting technology, the Mean Lean Machine is a first-of-its-kind tilting e-trike powered by three hub motors and a pedal generator with no chain, no belt, and no grease Mean Lean Machine Using Arcimoto’s patented tilting technology, the Mean Lean Machine is a first-of-its-kind tilting e-trike powered by three hub motors and a pedal generator with no chain, no belt, and no grease. EUGENE, Ore., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcimoto, Inc.® (NASDAQ: FUV), makers of ri
The new Eugene electric vehicle plant that Arcimoto showed off on Tuesday is called the RAMP. It stands for “Rapid Assembly of Moneymaking Products,” according to one of the slides in founder Mark Frohnmayer’s presentation. Investors who have endured a more than 80% decline in Arcimoto’s share price since early last February will no doubt be keen to see the wry moniker fit snuggly with reality.
The company has delivered roughly 500 of its electric three-wheelers. Its new factory is meant to reach its full capacity of 50,000 units a year in 2025.
FUV Price Returns