FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB): Price and Financial Metrics
FVCB Stock Summary
- FVCB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 365.33 -- higher than 89.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FVCB's went public 2.47 years ago, making it older than merely 5.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FVCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSBC, FBMS, FCCY, HOPE, and BPFH.
- Visit FVCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fvcbank.com.
FVCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.62||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$17.81||52-week low||$9.27|
|Day high||$18.86||Avg. volume||24,463|
|50-day MA||$15.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.49||Market Cap||250.96M|
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB) Company Bio
FVCBankcorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services in Fairfax, Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
FVCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FVCB Social Stream
Latest FVCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FVCBankcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVCB as an investment opportunity.
ROANOKE, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #analytics--FVCbank investment announcement
Revenue Miss: FVCBankcorp, Inc. Fell 5.7% Short Of Analyst Revenue Estimates And Analysts Have Been Revising Their Models
Last week saw the newest full-year earnings release from FVCBankcorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FVCB ), an important milestone in...
FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FVCB) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Meena Krishnan was appointed to the Company’s board of directors on January 21, 2021, effective immediately. She has also been appointed as a director of the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, FVCbank. Ms. Krishnan brings a wealth of knowledge to support FVCbank’s vision and will provide valuable contributions to the board in alignment with industry leadership and community support. Ms. Kr
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.13% and 1.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (Nasdaq – FVCB) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has extended its share repurchase program that was initiated in 2020, and increased the number of shares subject to repurchase. Under the revised repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to 1,080,860 shares of its common stock, or approximately 8% of its outstanding shares of common stock at December 31, 2020. The repurchase program will expire on December 31, 2021, subject to earlier termination of the program by the Board of Directors. As of December 31, 2020, the Company had approximately 13.5 million shares outstanding.
FVCB Price Returns
Continue Researching FVCBWant to see what other sources are saying about FVCBankcorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!