FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FVCB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FVCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FVCB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FVCB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.63% of US stocks).
FVCB Stock Summary
- FVCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.12%, FVCBANKCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of FVCBANKCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 0.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVCBANKCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSBW, MYFW, CALB, FBK, and SFST.
- Visit FVCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fvcbank.com.
FVCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FVCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.82% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- FVCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.6 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FVCB.
FVCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FVCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.03% of graded US stocks.
- FVCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 379th of 434 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FVCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FVCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$17.15||52-week low||$16.89|
|Day high||$17.30||Avg. volume||25,340|
|50-day MA||$19.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.47||Market Cap||239.68M|
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB) Company Bio
FVCBankcorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services in Fairfax, Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FVCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FVCB Social Stream
Latest FVCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FVCBANKCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVCB as an investment opportunity.
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) on Thursday declared a 5-for-4 stock split in the form of a 25% percent stock dividend.Payable Jan. 31; for shareholders of record Jan
FAIRFAX, Va., December 15, 2022--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors approved a five-for-four split of the Company's common stock in the form of a 25 percent stock dividend for shareholders of record on January 9, 2023, payable on January 31, 2023.
FAIRFAX, Va., December 05, 2022--Today, FVCbank announced the addition of Bruce Gemmill to its team of banking leaders. Gemmill's extensive executive and marketing experience position him well for his new role at FVCbank as Senior Vice President / Chief Marketing Officer. Gemmill has over 30 years of marketing, advertising, and public relations experience. Previously, Gemmill spent eight years with John Marshall Bank, where marketing efforts helped the bank grow by 367% during his time.
FVCBankcorp press release (FVCB): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $18.1M (+16.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.6M.
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the “Company”) today reported record third quarter 2022 net income of $7.0 million, or $0.48 diluted earnings per share, compared to $4.7 million, or $0.32 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, an increase of $2.4 million or 50%. Annualized return on average assets was 1.32% and annualized return on average equity was 13.87%
FVCB Price Returns