FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB): Price and Financial Metrics
FVCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.86||52-week high||$15.94|
|Prev. close||$12.07||52-week low||$8.30|
|Day high||$12.13||Avg. volume||40,769|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.36||Market Cap||211.13M|
FVCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVCB POWR Grades
- FVCB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FVCB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FVCB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.63% of US stocks).
FVCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.27 for FVCBANKCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.76%, FVCBANKCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.55% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FVCB's revenue has grown -21.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.65% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVCBANKCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSBW, EQBK, MYFW, CFB, and CCBG.
- FVCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FVCBANKCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fvcbank.com.
FVCB Valuation Summary
- FVCB's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 270% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 63 months, FVCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FVCB.
FVCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FVCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.03% of graded US stocks.
- FVCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 379th of 434 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FVCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB) Company Bio
FVCBankcorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services in Fairfax, Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
FVCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FVCB Social Stream
Latest FVCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FVCBANKCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVCB as an investment opportunity.
Key Highlights Include Stellar Credit Quality and Reduced Reliance on Wholesale Funds
Although the revenue and EPS for FVCBankcorp (FVCB) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12% and 13.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FAIRFAX, Va., October 24, 2023--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the "Company") today reported its financial results for the third quarter of 2023.
South Plains Financial (SPFI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FVCB Price Returns