FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FVCB Stock Summary
- FVCBankcorp Inc's stock had its IPO on September 17, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 11.65% of US equities in our set.
- FVCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FVCB is more volatile than only 8.53% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVCBankcorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BFC, FBMS, SAL, BUSE, and LBAI.
- Visit FVCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fvcbank.com.
FVCB Valuation Summary
- FVCB's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 53.12% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FVCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.3 over the prior 36 months.
- Over the past 36 months, FVCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FVCB.
FVCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FVCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.03% of graded US stocks.
- FVCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 379th of 434 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FVCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FVCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.79||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$19.94||52-week low||$16.43|
|Day high||$20.29||Avg. volume||36,541|
|50-day MA||$20.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.31||Market Cap||276.49M|
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB) Company Bio
FVCBankcorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services in Fairfax, Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FVCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FVCB Social Stream
Latest FVCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FVCBankcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVCB as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, based Investment company Bridgewater Advisors Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Ultra-Short Municipal Income ETF, Barclays Bank PLC ZC SP ETN REDEEM 12/10/2022 USD , VANGUARD BD IDX FD, Dimensional International Core Equity Market ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, sells Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund ETF, AMETEK Inc, Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Alibaba Group Holding during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent f
FVCBankcorp press release (NASDAQ:FVCB): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.44 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $17M (+14.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.52M.
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.62% and 0.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FAIRFAX, Va., January 26, 2022--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the "Company") today reported record net income of $6.5 million, or $0.44 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $5.0 million, or $0.36 diluted earnings per share, for the quarterly period ended December 31, 2020, an increase of 30%. For the year ended December 31, 2021, the Company reported record net income of $21.9 million, or $1.50 diluted earnings per share, compared to $15.5 million, or $1.10
First Citizens (FCNCA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 441.53% and 5.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FVCB Price Returns