FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FVCB POWR Grades
- FVCB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- FVCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FVCB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
FVCB Stock Summary
- FVCB's went public 2.77 years ago, making it older than just 7.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.71 for FVCBankcorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.57%, FVCBankcorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWFL, OSBC, ISTR, GNTY, and CAC.
- FVCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FVCBankcorp Inc's official web site, go to www.fvcbank.com.
FVCB Valuation Summary
- FVCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.6; this is 51.06% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 33 months, FVCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $13.2.
- Over the past 33 months, FVCB's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FVCB.
FVCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.01||52-week high||$19.34|
|Prev. close||$17.06||52-week low||$9.35|
|Day high||$17.61||Avg. volume||28,504|
|50-day MA||$17.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.21||Market Cap||232.00M|
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB) Company Bio
FVCBankcorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services in Fairfax, Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
FVCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FVCB Social Stream
Latest FVCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FVCBankcorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVCB as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 866 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.70% and -2.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the "Company") today reported first quarter 2021 net income of $5.6 million, or $0.38 diluted earnings per share, compared to $3.7 million, or $0.26 diluted earnings per share, for the quarterly period ended March 31, 2020. Net revenues, which include net interest income plus noninterest income, for the three months ended March 31, 2021 were $14.8 million, an increase of $1.9 million, from $12.9 million for the year ago quarter ended March 31, 2020.
FVCBankcorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FVCB ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 11% over the month. Taking a longer...
FVCB Price Returns