FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FVCB POWR Grades
- FVCB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- FVCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FVCB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
FVCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.58 for FVCBANKCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 110.68%, FVCBANKCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.25% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of FVCBANKCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LBAI, WAFD, CAC, MCBS, and SSBK.
- Visit FVCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fvcbank.com.
FVCB Valuation Summary
- FVCB's price/earnings ratio is 11; this is 5.77% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 49 months, FVCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FVCB.
FVCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FVCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.03% of graded US stocks.
- FVCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 379th of 434 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FVCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FVCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.29||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$19.10||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$19.38||Avg. volume||44,664|
|50-day MA||$19.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.91||Market Cap||269.50M|
FVCBankcorp, Inc. (FVCB) Company Bio
FVCBankcorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services in Fairfax, Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FVCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVCB Latest Social Stream
View Full FVCB Social Stream
Latest FVCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FVCBANKCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVCB as an investment opportunity.
FAIRFAX, Va., September 28, 2022--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FVCB) (the "Company") is pleased to announce its second placement on the Piper Sandler Bank & Thrift Sm-All Stars annual analysis of small-cap banks. With an objective to identify "the next crop of stellar mid-cap banks before they are discovered by the rest of the world," Piper Sandler’s Sm-All Stars list recognizes the 35 highest-performing small-cap banks and thrifts in the country.
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
FAIRFAX, Va., July 27, 2022--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the "Company") announced a $1 million investment in JAM FINTOP Blockchain (the Fund), a fund created and managed by Jacobs Asset Management (JAM) and FINTOP Capital. The investment gains the Company access to the Fund’s blockchain "infrastructure," such as blockchain-powered applications in the key service areas of lending, payments and exchanges, as well as access to the JAM FINTOP Network (the "Network") of community banks. The Com
FVCBankcorp (FVCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.38% and 2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FAIRFAX, Va., July 21, 2022--FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) (the "Company") today reported second quarter 2022 net income of $6.4 million, or $0.43 diluted earnings per share, compared to $5.2 million, or $0.36 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, an increase of $1.3 million or 24%. Annualized return on average assets was 1.21% and annualized return on average equity was 12.93% for the second quarter of 2022. For the comparable quarterly June 30, 2021 period, annual
FVCB Price Returns