Five Star Senior Living Inc. (FVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FVE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FVE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FVE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FVE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FVE is 5.32 -- better than 93.13% of US stocks.
- FVE's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Five Star Senior Living Inc is reporting a growth rate of -832.95%; that's higher than only 2.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATIF, CTRN, PATI, TG, and JW.A.
- Visit FVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivestarseniorliving.com.
FVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FVE's price/earnings ratio is 59.71% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- FVE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 32.2 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, FVE's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FVE.
FVE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.8%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -108.9%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -86.82%.
The table below shows FVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.68||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$5.72||52-week low||$4.35|
|Day high||$5.77||Avg. volume||189,942|
|50-day MA||$5.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.22||Market Cap||179.92M|
Five Star Senior Living Inc. (FVE) Company Bio
Five Star Quality Care, Inc. operates and manages senior living communities in the United States. The companys senior living communities comprise independent living communities, assisted living communities, and skilled nursing facilities. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
FVE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Five Star Senior Living Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Five Star Senior Living Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3384% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Five Star Senior Living Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.18 years, Five Star Senior Living Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.69%; that's better than 82.51% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Five Star Senior Living Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Five Star Senior Living Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FVE Latest Social Stream
View Full FVE Social Stream
Latest FVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five Star Senior Living Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FVE as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Five Star Quality Care (FVE) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Five Star (FVE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
izusek/E+ via Getty Images We came across Five Star Senior Living (Provider of Senior Living Services) (FVE) from a screen we ran where the objective was to find undervalued companies with strong balance sheets. Shares at present are trading at approximately the $5.60 mark which means there has been plenty...
Five Star Senior Living Inc. found using ticker (FUV) have now 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 19 and 8 with a mean TP of 13. Given that the stocks previous close was at 13.97 this is indicating there is a potential downside of -6.9%. The 50 day MA is 14.21 and the 200 day moving average is 15.54. The market capitalisation for the company is $543m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FUV" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Arcimoto designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and rents three-wheeled electric vehicles in the United States. Its flagship product is the Fun Utility Vehicle (FUV) that delivers a thrilling ride experience comfor...
NEWTON, Mass., July 06, 2021--Five Star Senior Living Inc. (Nasdaq: FVE) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its second quarter 2021 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer Katie Potter, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Jeff Leer and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Margaret Wigglesworth will host
Every investor in Five Star Senior Living Inc. ( NASDAQ:FVE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
FVE Price Returns
Continue Researching FVEWant to see what other sources are saying about Five Star Senior Living Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Five Star Senior Living Inc (FVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Five Star Senior Living Inc (FVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Five Star Senior Living Inc (FVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch