Five Star Senior Living Inc. (FVE): Price and Financial Metrics
FVE Stock Summary
- FVE's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 11,227.51%, Five Star Senior Living Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.35% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FVE is more volatile than 99.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Five Star Senior Living Inc are CAKE, USX, PNRG, DMLP, and CCR.
- FVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Five Star Senior Living Inc's official web site, go to www.fivestarseniorliving.com.
FVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.09||52-week high||$10.60|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$5.44||Avg. volume||1,317,233|
|50-day MA||$4.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||25.87M|
Five Star Senior Living Inc. (FVE) Company Bio
Five Star Quality Care, Inc. operates and manages senior living communities in the United States. The companys senior living communities comprise independent living communities, assisted living communities, and skilled nursing facilities. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.