First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. (FWRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FWRG POWR Grades
- FWRG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FWRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FWRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.96% of US stocks).
FWRG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, FIRST WATCH RESTAURANT GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- FWRG's went public 1.18 years ago, making it older than just 1.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FWRG's current price/earnings ratio is 322.79, which is higher than 98.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST WATCH RESTAURANT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PNTG, PAYS, KNBE, CDRE, and SRAD.
- To check out FIRST WATCH RESTAURANT GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001789940.
FWRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FWRG's price/earnings ratio is 2625.21% higher, now standing at 324.3.
- Over the past 14 months, FWRG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 350.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FWRG.
FWRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FWRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.99||52-week high||$21.48|
|Prev. close||$14.94||52-week low||$11.57|
|Day high||$15.05||Avg. volume||199,019|
|50-day MA||$15.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.86||Market Cap||828.21M|
First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. (FWRG) Company Bio
First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. operates and franchises restaurants under the First Watch trade name. As of June 27, 2021, it operated 335 company-owned restaurants and 88 franchised restaurants in 28 states in the United States. The company was formerly known as AI Fresh Super Holdco, Inc. and changed its name to First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. in December 2019. First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Bradenton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FWRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FWRG Latest Social Stream
View Full FWRG Social Stream
Latest FWRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST WATCH RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FWRG as an investment opportunity.
BRADENTON, Fla., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FWRG) (“First Watch” or the “Company”), the leading Daytime Dining concept serving breakfast, brunch and lunch, today announced that Chris Tomasso, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Mel Hope, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The fireside chat will be webcast live a
Barclays analyst Jeff Bernstein maintained a Buy rating on First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG - Research Report) today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares opened today at $14.87.According to TipRanks, Bernstein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 6.9% and a 64.97% success rate. Bernstein covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Starbucks, Brinker International, and Chipotle.In addition to Barclays, First Watch Restaurant Group also received a Buy from Citigroup's Jon Tower in a report issued today. However, yesterday, Cowen & Co. maintained a Hold rating on First Watch Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: FWRG).
In a report released today, Chris O`Cull from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG - Research Report). The company's shares opened today at $15.50.According to TipRanks, O`Cull is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.5% and a 60.29% success rate. O`Cull covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Domino's Pizza, Papa John's International, and Brinker International.First Watch Restaurant Group has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $20.50, a 32.26% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 1, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG) and Lincoln Edu (LINC)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Services sector with new ratings on First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG – Research Report) and Lincoln Edu (LINC – Research Report). First Watch Restaurant Group (FWRG) Cowen & Co. analyst Andrew Charles maintained a Hold rating on First Watch Restaurant Group today and set a price target of $17.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $14.78. According to TipRanks.com, Charles is a 5-star analyst with an average return of > Lincoln Edu (LINC) Rosenblatt Securities analyst Steve Frankel reiterated a Buy rating on Lincoln Edu today and set a price target of $8.00.
The brunch-style restaurant chain posted solid results this morning, but that's not the whole story.
FWRG Price Returns