F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV): Price and Financial Metrics
FXLV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$6.65|
|Prev. close||$1.07||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$1.08||Avg. volume||421,825|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||98.14M|
FXLV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FXLV POWR Grades
- FXLV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- FXLV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FXLV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.76% of US stocks).
FXLV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, F45 TRAINING HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- FXLV's went public 1.86 years ago, making it older than merely 4.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- F45 TRAINING HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -104.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to F45 TRAINING HOLDINGS INC are FRD, CPOP, ENG, EIG, and AVT.
- To check out F45 TRAINING HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001788717.
FXLV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FXLV's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- FXLV's price/sales ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FXLV.
F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV) Company Bio
F45 Training Holdings Inc. operates as a fitness franchisor in the United States, Australis, and internationally. It offers consumers functional workouts that combine elements of high-intensity interval, circuit, and functional training. The company provides its workouts primarily through its digitally-connected network of studios. The company was formerly known as Flyhalf Holdings Inc. and changed its name to F45 Training Holdings Inc. in March 2019. F45 Training Holdings Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FXLV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FXLV Latest Social Stream
View Full FXLV Social Stream
Latest FXLV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about F45 TRAINING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FXLV as an investment opportunity.
7 Stocks to Sell Now Before the Consumer Debt Bomb Explodes
With both the nation and the people suffering from massive debt loads, it’s time to identify stocks to sell before recession strikes.
F45 Receives NYSE Notice of Non-Compliance with NYSE Trading Share Price Listing Rule
AUSTIN, Texas, May 22, 2023--F45 Training Holdings Inc. (NYSE: FXLV) ("F45" or the "Company") today announced that it received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") indicating that the Company is not in compliance with Section 802.01C of the NYSE Listed Company Manual because the average closing price of the Company’s Common Stock (the "Common Stock") was less than $1.00 over a consecutive 30 trading-day period. The notice has no immediate effect on the listing of the Company’s
Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Monro (MNRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -75.76% and 3.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Corsair Gaming, Inc. (CRSR) Q1 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Corsair Gaming, Inc. (CRSR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Genasys (GNSS) Reports Q2 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Genasys (GNSS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.50% and 4.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FXLV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...