Genpact Limited (G): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
G POWR Grades
- G scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- G's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- G ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
G Stock Summary
- G has a market capitalization of $7,981,542,516 -- more than approximately 82.59% of US stocks.
- GENPACT LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.51% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of GENPACT LTD's share price is greater than that of just 17.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to G, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PINC, MBUU, ASGN, CHE, and FSS.
- Visit G's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genpact.com.
G Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, G's price/sales ratio is 26.92% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- G's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for G.
G Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.13%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.72%.
The table below shows G's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
G's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- G has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.32% of graded US stocks.
- G's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LTRPA, EPAY, and III are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with G.
The table below shows G's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
G Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
G Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.98||52-week high||$54.03|
|Prev. close||$44.14||52-week low||$37.68|
|Day high||$44.76||Avg. volume||981,292|
|50-day MA||$46.52||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$45.35||Market Cap||8.07B|
Genpact Limited (G) Company Bio
Genpact Limited provides business process outsourcing and information technology services worldwide, in areas such as banking and financial services, insurance services, capital markets, consumer product goods services, life sciences and pharmaceutical services, infrastructure and manufacturing services, healthcare and high tech services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
G Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
G Latest Social Stream
View Full G Social Stream
Latest G News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENPACT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate G as an investment opportunity.
Customer acquisitions and investor-friendly moves boost Genpact's (G) shares.
Genpact Study Reveals Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Front Runners Harness Technology for Deeper Insights on Culture
Companies miss a huge opportunity for consequential progress toward increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) if they neglect to use data-led analytics that generate deep insights into their organizational cultures, according to a study released today by Genpact (NYSE: G), a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation.
In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Genpact (G - Research Report), with a price target of $56.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $43.55.According to TipRanks, Tandon is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.5% and a 44.30% success rate. Tandon covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as ACI Worldwide, BTRS Holdings, and Cognizant.Currently, the analyst consensus on Genpact is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $55.29, implying a 26.96% upside from current levels. In a report released on September 14, Robert W.
IQVIA's (IQV) enormous treasure trove of information is a distinguishing asset.
The move is going to help Waste Management (WM) expand its foothold in the emerging PCR market.
G Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|