Genpact Limited (G): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
G POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where G ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.09% of US stocks.
- G's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- G's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 55.4% of US stocks).
G Stock Summary
- Genpact LTD's market capitalization of $8,337,450,249 is ahead of 79.9% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for G is 2.13 -- better than 76.65% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Genpact LTD's share price is greater than that of just 6.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to G, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLOB, OSIS, RXN, PRAH, and MTZ.
- Visit G's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genpact.com.
G Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
G Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.65||52-week high||$49.00|
|Prev. close||$44.51||52-week low||$31.96|
|Day high||$44.82||Avg. volume||1,689,383|
|50-day MA||$44.44||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$41.21||Market Cap||8.36B|
Genpact Limited (G) Company Bio
Genpact Limited provides business process outsourcing and information technology services worldwide, in areas such as banking and financial services, insurance services, capital markets, consumer product goods services, life sciences and pharmaceutical services, infrastructure and manufacturing services, healthcare and high tech services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
G Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for G, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Genpact LTD ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 21%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for G, they are:
- Genpact LTD's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- G's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Genpact LTD has a reliance on debt greater than 74.78% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
G Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
G Latest Social Stream
View Full G Social Stream
Latest G News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genpact LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate G as an investment opportunity.
Strength in Global Clients business & increase in operating income drives Genpact's (G) first-quarter 2021 results.
Genpact Limited (G) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Roger Sachs - Head, Investor Relations Tiger Tyagarajan - President & Chief Executive Officer Ed Fitzpatrick - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Bryan Bergin - Cowen Mayank Tandon - Needham Tien-Tsin Huang -...
Genpact (NYSE: G), a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced a partnership with Fast Company, one of the world's leading business media brands, to expand its renowned World Changing Ideas (WCI) platform. As part of this year's program, Genpact will use its digital innovation expertise to work with one winning organization on a "digital makeover," to dramatically accelerate and amplify its impact on people and communities.
Genpact (G) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In addition to the Biden administration's campaign to increase taxes on the very wealthy, regulators may revive efforts to put restrictions on Wall Street bankers' pay, a part of the Dodd-Frank Act that has never been implemented.Formulating such rules, which are intended to make sure that banks' compensation policies don't...
G Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|