Genpact Limited (G): Price and Financial Metrics
G Stock Summary
- G has a market capitalization of $8,377,069,522 -- more than approximately 82.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Genpact LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, G is more volatile than only 20.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genpact LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be EEFT, BFAM, FDS, POOL, and CHE.
- Visit G's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genpact.com.
G Stock Price Chart More Charts
G Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.66||52-week high||$45.20|
|Prev. close||$44.01||52-week low||$33.02|
|Day high||$43.84||Avg. volume||1,015,129|
|50-day MA||$43.17||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$39.92||Market Cap||8.29B|
Genpact Limited (G) Company Bio
Genpact Limited provides business process outsourcing and information technology services worldwide, in areas such as banking and financial services, insurance services, capital markets, consumer product goods services, life sciences and pharmaceutical services, infrastructure and manufacturing services, healthcare and high tech services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
G Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for G, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Genpact LTD ranked in the 32st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for G, they are:
- G's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Genpact LTD's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.12. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 14.29% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|