Genpact Limited (G): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
G POWR Grades
- G scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for G is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- G ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
G Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,290,277,855, Genpact LTD has a greater market value than 79.07% of US stocks.
- G's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 118.47 -- higher than 81.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, G is more volatile than only 20.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Genpact LTD are NOV, AZEK, BWEN, LEA, and VEC.
- Visit G's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genpact.com.
G Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, G's price/earnings ratio is 29.74% lower, now standing at 27.4.
- G's price/earnings ratio has moved up 97.6 over the prior 171 months.
- Over the past 171 months, G's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for G.
G Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.02%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.55%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 60.35%.
The table below shows G's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
G's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- G has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.32% of graded US stocks.
- G's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LTRPA, EPAY, and III are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with G.
The table below shows G's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
G Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
G Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.11||52-week high||$54.03|
|Prev. close||$42.27||52-week low||$37.68|
|Day high||$42.44||Avg. volume||1,067,614|
|50-day MA||$42.33||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$47.57||Market Cap||7.80B|
Genpact Limited (G) Company Bio
Genpact Limited provides business process outsourcing and information technology services worldwide, in areas such as banking and financial services, insurance services, capital markets, consumer product goods services, life sciences and pharmaceutical services, infrastructure and manufacturing services, healthcare and high tech services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
G Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
G Latest Social Stream
View Full G Social Stream
Latest G News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genpact LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate G as an investment opportunity.
Everest Group Names Genpact a Leader in its Advanced Analytics and Insight Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
For the third consecutive year, leading research firm Everest Group has named Genpact (NYSE: G), a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, as a Leader in the Advanced Analytics and Insights (AA&I) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. In this comprehensive evaluation, Everest Group gave a perfect score to Genpact in the category of "value delivered" for clients.
Genpact's (G) fourth-quarter 2021 revenues increase year over year.
G vs. PAYX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Genpact (G) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Genpact (G – Research Report), with a price target of $61.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $45.48. According to TipRanks.com, Tandon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.2% and a 58.4% success rate. Tandon covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SS&C Technologies Holdings, Bottomline Technologies, and Duck Creek Technologies. Genpact has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $59.00. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $54.03 and a one-year low of $39.04.
G Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|