Genpact Limited (G): Price and Financial Metrics
G Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.37||52-week high||$48.85|
|Prev. close||$37.09||52-week low||$35.31|
|Day high||$37.00||Avg. volume||1,138,000|
|50-day MA||$36.97||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$41.73||Market Cap||6.59B|
G Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
G POWR Grades
- G scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for G is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- G's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.73% of US stocks).
G Stock Summary
- GENPACT LTD's market capitalization of $6,641,682,150 is ahead of 79.84% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of GENPACT LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.13%, GENPACT LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 22.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENPACT LTD are PETS, EDR, CMC, SND, and BIRD.
- Visit G's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genpact.com.
G Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, G's price/sales ratio is 42.31% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 196 months, G's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for G.
G Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.71%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -13.31%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 34.58%.
The table below shows G's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
G's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- G has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.32% of graded US stocks.
- G's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LTRPA, EPAY, and III are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with G.
The table below shows G's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Genpact Limited (G) Company Bio
Genpact Limited provides business process outsourcing and information technology services worldwide, in areas such as banking and financial services, insurance services, capital markets, consumer product goods services, life sciences and pharmaceutical services, infrastructure and manufacturing services, healthcare and high tech services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
G Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
G Latest Social Stream
View Full G Social Stream
Latest G News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENPACT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate G as an investment opportunity.
Genpact (G) gains from its strong hold of the BPO market and shareholder-friendly policies. Rising talent cost pressurizes the bottom line.
Genpact Named a Top Data Science Service Provider for 2023 by Analytics India Magazine (AIM) Research
Genpact (NYSE: G), a global professional services firm focused on delivering outcomes that transform businesses, today announced its recognition as one of the "Top Data Science Service Providers 2023" by Analytics India Magazine (AIM) Research, a market research firm that specializes in leveraging the power of AI and data science to deliver powerful insights into today's markets.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Automatic Data Processing, Paychex, Broadridge Financial Solutions and Genpact
Automatic Data Processing, Paychex, Broadridge Financial Solutions and Genpact are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Outsourcing industry is expected to prosper with the rising importance of business and IT outsourcing. ADP, PAYX, BR and G are well poised to gain from the prevailing trends.
Yahoo Finance Live anchor Rachelle Akuffo compares Berkshire Hathaway's (BRK-A, BRK-B) top holdings from 2001 to its current holdings in 2023, as Founder Warren Buffett shifted his interests from stocks like Coca-Cola (KO) and American Express (AXP) to the iPhone maker Apple (AAPL).
G Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|