Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAIA POWR Grades
- GAIA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- GAIA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- GAIA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.23% of US stocks).
GAIA Stock Summary
- GAIA's current price/earnings ratio is 71.23, which is higher than 90.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Gaia Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gaia Inc is reporting a growth rate of -198.12%; that's higher than just 9.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GAIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRT, MIXT, DTST, LAWS, and ZYXI.
- Visit GAIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gaia.com.
GAIA Valuation Summary
- GAIA's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.8; this is 26.2% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GAIA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 52.4 over the prior 243 months.
- GAIA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAIA.
GAIA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 13.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 27.11%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 51.42%.
The table below shows GAIA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GAIA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GAIA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.17% of graded US stocks.
- GAIA's asset turnover comes in at 0.673 -- ranking 9th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- RDI, AMC, and DIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GAIA.
The table below shows GAIA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GAIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.24||52-week high||$15.06|
|Prev. close||$7.22||52-week low||$6.91|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||37,695|
|50-day MA||$8.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.13||Market Cap||139.86M|
Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA) Company Bio
Gaiam, Inc. provides a range of yoga, fitness, and well-being products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Gaiam Brand and Gaiam TV. The company develops and markets yoga and fitness accessories, including yoga mats, bags, straps, and blocks; restorative and massage accessories, such as rollers, resistance cords, balance balls, and various other offerings; apparel comprising pants, shorts, tops, and jackets designed around yoga; and media content consisting of digital media and apps under the Gaiam, Gaiam Restore, and SPRI brands. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Louisville, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GAIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIA Latest Social Stream
View Full GAIA Social Stream
Latest GAIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gaia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAIA as an investment opportunity.
GAIA (NASDAQ: GAIA) has been around for a while. Founded by Jirka Rysavy in 1988, the company aims to serve the "conscious consumer" (its own words). For some context, the company launched its streaming service in 2012 to distribute its content (previously distributed through the traditional methods at the time) more efficiently. Streaming has become the norm these days, and in 2016, GAIA divested all of its non-streaming assets and concentrated exclusively on growing its streaming video service. What differentiates GAIA from the rest of its well-known steaming peers is its unique, interesting, and arguably controversial focus on what the company itself describes as "conscious media" for the "conscious consumer.
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
In a report released today, Steve Frankel from Colliers Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Gaia (GAIA – Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $8.57, close to its 52-week low of $7.73. According to TipRanks.com, Frankel is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 5.7% and a 52.4% success rate. Frankel covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SeaChange International, Dolby Laboratories, and Array Technologies. Currently, the analyst consensus on Gaia is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $17.33.
Streaming video provider Gaia Inc. is stretching its ability to provide viewers with yoga content with a deal to acquire digital platform Yoga International Inc.
BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (Gaia), a subscription video-streaming service dedicated to conscious media and serving a global conscious community, acquired Yoga International today.
GAIA Price Returns