Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAIA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GAIA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GAIA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GAIA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
GAIA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.39, Gaia Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Gaia Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GAIA has reported earnings growth of -133.17%, putting it ahead of only 15.57% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gaia Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCRN, ADUS, TRT, AVD, and RMCF.
- GAIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gaia Inc's official web site, go to www.gaia.com.
GAIA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GAIA's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.83% higher, now standing at 44.5.
- GAIA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.4 over the prior 243 months.
- GAIA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAIA.
GAIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.94||52-week high||$15.06|
|Prev. close||$10.97||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$11.10||Avg. volume||117,677|
|50-day MA||$11.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.97||Market Cap||210.06M|
Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA) Company Bio
Gaiam, Inc. provides a range of yoga, fitness, and well-being products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Gaiam Brand and Gaiam TV. The company develops and markets yoga and fitness accessories, including yoga mats, bags, straps, and blocks; restorative and massage accessories, such as rollers, resistance cords, balance balls, and various other offerings; apparel comprising pants, shorts, tops, and jackets designed around yoga; and media content consisting of digital media and apps under the Gaiam, Gaiam Restore, and SPRI brands. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Louisville, Colorado.
GAIA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Gaia Inc. To summarize, we found that Gaia Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gaia Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.49 years, Gaia Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.28%; that's better than only 4.06% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- GAIA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GAIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIA Latest Social Stream
View Full GAIA Social Stream
Latest GAIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gaia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAIA as an investment opportunity.
Gaiam (GAIA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50.00% and 0.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Revenues up 20% with 20% EBITDA MarginBOULDER, Colo., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA), a conscious media and community company, reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Highlights 20% increase in revenues from the year-ago quarterFourth sequential quarter of positive earnings and cash flowImproved EBITDA margin to 20% “The second quarter of 2021 represented another solid quarter of execution on our plan to generate net income and cash flo
Aubrey Marcus, Founder of Onnit, to Share What He’s Learned From Plant Medicine on Gaia Original Series Open Minds with Regina Meredith on July 29th
BOULDER, Colo., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA), a conscious media and community company, is pleased to announce guest Aubrey Marcus on the Gaia Original Series, Open Minds with Regina Meredith, airing on Thursday, July 29th. All-new episodes are available exclusively on Gaia’s streaming service every Thursday. Open Minds host Regina Meredith has a gift for drawing out insights during candid, meaningful conversations with the world’s top luminaries and thought leaders
Gaiam (GAIA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BOULDER, Colo., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA), a conscious media and community company, will conduct a conference call on Monday, August 2, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (2:30 p.m. Mountain time) to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The company will report its financial results in a press release prior to the call.
GAIA Price Returns