Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GAIA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gaia Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.46 for Gaia Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 21.99% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GAIA's revenue has grown 23.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.53% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gaia Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NODK, OXBR, TWIN, OBCI, and LWAY.
- Visit GAIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gaia.com.
GAIA Stock Price Chart More Charts
GAIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.03||52-week high||$11.00|
|Prev. close||$8.11||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$8.69||Avg. volume||94,030|
|50-day MA||$8.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.61||Market Cap||147.94M|
Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA) Company Bio
Gaiam, Inc. provides a range of yoga, fitness, and well-being products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Gaiam Brand and Gaiam TV. The company develops and markets yoga and fitness accessories, including yoga mats, bags, straps, and blocks; restorative and massage accessories, such as rollers, resistance cords, balance balls, and various other offerings; apparel comprising pants, shorts, tops, and jackets designed around yoga; and media content consisting of digital media and apps under the Gaiam, Gaiam Restore, and SPRI brands. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Louisville, Colorado.