Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAIA POWR Grades
- GAIA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.38% of US stocks.
- GAIA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 35 days.
- GAIA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
GAIA Stock Summary
- GAIA INC's market capitalization of $47,438,104 is ahead of merely 12.8% of US-listed equities.
- GAIA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 280.27 -- higher than 91.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, GAIA has reported earnings growth of -188.07%, putting it ahead of just 8.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GAIA INC are CINF, ALOT, GTIM, TRIP, and JAZZ.
- Visit GAIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gaia.com.
GAIA Valuation Summary
- GAIA's EV/EBIT ratio is -29.5; this is 257.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GAIA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 555.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAIA.
GAIA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.62%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.39%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 76.7%.
The table below shows GAIA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GAIA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GAIA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.17% of graded US stocks.
- GAIA's asset turnover comes in at 0.673 -- ranking 9th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- RDI, AMC, and DIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GAIA.
The table below shows GAIA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GAIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.50||52-week high||$9.28|
|Prev. close||$2.65||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$2.62||Avg. volume||49,840|
|50-day MA||$2.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.95||Market Cap||52.02M|
Gaia, Inc. - (GAIA) Company Bio
Gaiam, Inc. provides a range of yoga, fitness, and well-being products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Gaiam Brand and Gaiam TV. The company develops and markets yoga and fitness accessories, including yoga mats, bags, straps, and blocks; restorative and massage accessories, such as rollers, resistance cords, balance balls, and various other offerings; apparel comprising pants, shorts, tops, and jackets designed around yoga; and media content consisting of digital media and apps under the Gaiam, Gaiam Restore, and SPRI brands. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Louisville, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GAIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIA Latest Social Stream
View Full GAIA Social Stream
Latest GAIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAIA as an investment opportunity.
Gaia Announces Participation in Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series on December 1st at 2:00 p.m. ET
BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“Gaia” and/or the “Company”), a conscious media and community company, announced that CFO Paul Tarell will participate in the Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. ET. Topics will include: An overview of the company’s recently reported 3Q22 results.The company’s recent agreement with YouTube and geographic expansion with Amazon Prime Video.The ongoing development of Events
Gaia, a streaming video business focusing on yoga and alternative health, said the company and its chief financial officer have agreed to pay $2.05 million to resolve an SEC investigation.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Tenth Consecutive Quarter of Positive EBITDABOULDER, Colo., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA), a conscious media and community company, reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Highlights Tenth consecutive quarter of positive EBITDASecured $10 million revolving line of credit “The third quarter continued to be impacted by the trends that developed in the spring,” said Paul Tarell, Gaia’s CFO. “Consumers shifted their attention and spend
BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“Gaia”), a subscription video-streaming service dedicated to conscious media and serving a global conscious community, will conduct a conference call on Monday, November 7, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (2:30 p.m. Mountain time) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The company will report its financial results in a press release prior to the call. Gaia management will host t
GAIA Price Returns