Garrison Capital Inc. (GARS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GARS Stock Summary
- For GARS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.08% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Garrison Capital Inc is reporting a growth rate of -465.66%; that's higher than only 3.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GARS comes in at 147.7% -- higher than that of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Garrison Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFE, LXP, AMBC, DKL, and TPVG.
- Visit GARS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.garrisoncapitalbdc.com.
GARS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$3.95||Avg. volume||84,359|
|50-day MA||$3.70||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||62.27M|
Garrison Capital Inc. (GARS) Company Bio
Garrison Capital, Inc. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company invests in first lien senior secured loans, second lien senior secured loans, one-stop senior secured or uni-tranche loans, subordinated or mezzanine loans, and equity co-investments in middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GARS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GARS Latest Social Stream
View Full GARS Social Stream
Latest GARS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Garrison Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GARS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Garrison Capital in conjunction with their 2020 Q2 earnings call....
Garrison Capital (GARS): Q3 NII of $0.11 beats by $0.04.Total investment income of $7.44M (-30.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.02M.10Q...
Garrison Capital (NASDAQ: GARS) announces its next round of earnings this Monday, August 10. Here is Benzinga's look at Garrison Capital's Q2 …
NEW YORK, July 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Garrison Capital Inc., a business development company (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: GARS), announced today that it…
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP is Investigating Whether the Following Mergers are Fair to Shareholders; Investors are Encouraged to Contact the Firm - ADSW, GARS, NGHC
Halper Sadeh LLP may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, and information concerning the proposed transaction, or other relief and benefits on behalf of shareholders:Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
GARS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|