Garrison Capital Inc. (GARS): Price and Financial Metrics
GARS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Garrison Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 98.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Garrison Capital Inc is reporting a growth rate of -128.74%; that's higher than merely 10.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GARS comes in at -72.18% -- higher than that of merely 4.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Garrison Capital Inc are OFS, SCM, HCAP, OCSI, and FDUS.
- GARS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Garrison Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.garrisoncapitalbdc.com.
GARS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.93||52-week high||$7.65|
|Prev. close||$6.06||52-week low||$5.33|
|Day high||$6.01||Avg. volume||38,949|
|50-day MA||$6.04||Dividend yield||9.9%|
|200-day MA||$6.56||Market Cap||95.17M|
Garrison Capital Inc. (GARS) Company Bio
Garrison Capital, Inc. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company invests in first lien senior secured loans, second lien senior secured loans, one-stop senior secured or uni-tranche loans, subordinated or mezzanine loans, and equity co-investments in middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.