Garrison Capital Inc. (GARS): Price and Financial Metrics
GARS Stock Summary
- For GARS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.08% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Garrison Capital Inc is reporting a growth rate of -465.66%; that's higher than only 3.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GARS comes in at 147.7% -- higher than that of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Garrison Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFE, LXP, AMBC, DKL, and TPVG.
- Visit GARS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.garrisoncapitalbdc.com.
GARS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GARS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$3.95||Avg. volume||84,359|
|50-day MA||$3.70||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||62.27M|
Garrison Capital Inc. (GARS) Company Bio
Garrison Capital, Inc. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company invests in first lien senior secured loans, second lien senior secured loans, one-stop senior secured or uni-tranche loans, subordinated or mezzanine loans, and equity co-investments in middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.