StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GASS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of StealthGas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GASS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.93% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GASS comes in at 56.48% -- higher than that of 96.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to StealthGas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVGS, CMRE, TNK, GLOG, and FSP.
- GASS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit StealthGas Inc's official web site, go to www.stealthgas.com.
GASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.65||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$2.94||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||180,008|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.59||Market Cap||100.32M|
StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS) Company Bio
StealthGas Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation services to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) producers and users worldwide. It also provides crude oil and product carriers chartered to oil producers, refiners, and commodities traders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Athens, Greece.
GASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GASS Latest Social Stream
View Full GASS Social Stream
Latest GASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StealthGas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GASS as an investment opportunity.
STEALTHGAS INC. Announces the Date for the Release of the Fourth Quarter and Twelve Months 2020 Financial and Operating Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company serving primarily the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and twelve months operating and financial results for the period ended December 31, 2020 before the market opens in New York on February 25, 2021. On February 25, 2021 at 11:00 am ET, the company’s management will host a conference call to discuss the results and the company’s operations and outlook. Conference Call details: Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers: +1 866 280 1157 (US Toll Free Dial In) or 08006941461 (UK Toll Free Dial In).Access Code: ...
StealthGas announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
StealthGas (GASS) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
StealthGas (GASS) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 6% on the day, amid huge volumes.
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company primarily serving the liquefied petroleum gas…
GASS Price Returns
Continue Researching GASSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on StealthGas Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!