StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GASS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for StealthGas Inc is higher than merely 8.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of StealthGas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, StealthGas Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GASS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KNOP, TRMD, NVGS, TNP, and ATCO.
- GASS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit StealthGas Inc's official web site, go to www.stealthgas.com.
GASS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GASS's price/earnings ratio is 66.99% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- GASS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.9 over the prior 193 months.
- Over the past 193 months, GASS's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GASS.
GASS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.32%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 366.93%.
The table below shows GASS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$2.18||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||31,236|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.66||Market Cap||79.12M|
StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS) Company Bio
StealthGas Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation services to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) producers and users worldwide. It also provides crude oil and product carriers chartered to oil producers, refiners, and commodities traders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
GASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GASS Latest Social Stream
View Full GASS Social Stream
Latest GASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StealthGas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GASS as an investment opportunity.
StealthGas (GASS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 3.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2021. STRATEGIC, OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS1 Successful spin-off of our four tankers concluded on December 3, 2021 to a new listed entity called Imperial Petroleum Inc.This spin
Shareholders of Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) experienced a rare day that featured quadruple-digit gains.
STEALTHGAS INC. Announces the Date for the Release of the Third Quarter and Nine Months 2021 Financial and Operating Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today that it will release its third quarter and nine months operating and financial results for the period ended September 30, 2021 before the market opens in New York on December 8, 2021. On December 8, 2021 at 11:00 am ET, the company’s management will host a conference call to
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StealthGas Inc. (Nasdaq: GASS) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, today announced that it has completed the spin-off of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Imperial Petroleum Inc., the holding company for four tanker vessels, effective December 3, 2021. StealthGas stockholders received (1) one share of Imperial Petroleum common stock, par value $0.01 per share (
GASS Price Returns