StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GASS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GASS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GASS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GASS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.35% of US stocks).
GASS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for StealthGas Inc is higher than just 6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of StealthGas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GASS has reported earnings growth of 303.63%, putting it ahead of 92.08% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to StealthGas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMCT, TNP, ATCO, PSXP, and EURN.
- GASS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit StealthGas Inc's official web site, go to www.stealthgas.com.
GASS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GASS's price/earnings ratio is 66.99% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- GASS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.9 over the prior 193 months.
- Over the past 193 months, GASS's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GASS.
GASS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 126.84%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 1.28%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.45%.
The table below shows GASS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.56||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$2.56||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$2.65||Avg. volume||112,512|
|50-day MA||$2.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.78||Market Cap||96.92M|
StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS) Company Bio
StealthGas Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation services to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) producers and users worldwide. It also provides crude oil and product carriers chartered to oil producers, refiners, and commodities traders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
GASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GASS Latest Social Stream
View Full GASS Social Stream
Latest GASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StealthGas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GASS as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
ATHENS, Greece, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company primarily serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
StealthGas (GASS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 425.00% and 4.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
View more earnings on GASSSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaAxon Acquires My90 For Undisclosed SumAstrotech Stock Surges On First Purchase Order For Checkpoint Security© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
ATHENS, Greece, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company primarily serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021. OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS1 Fleet utilization of 98.1% - with 60 days of technical off hire mainly as a result of three drydockings completed within Q2 2021.Operation
GASS Price Returns