StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GASS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GASS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GASS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GASS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.35% of US stocks).
GASS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GASS is currently 2.13, higher than just 6.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of StealthGas Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GASS has reported earnings growth of 303.63%, putting it ahead of 93.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to StealthGas Inc are FSP, SSRM, ATCO, CMCT, and NFH.
- Visit GASS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stealthgas.com.
GASS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GASS's price/earnings ratio is 67.76% lower, now standing at 9.8.
- GASS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $28.3 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GASS.
GASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||118,244|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||111.30M|
StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS) Company Bio
StealthGas Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation services to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) producers and users worldwide. It also provides crude oil and product carriers chartered to oil producers, refiners, and commodities traders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Athens, Greece.
GASS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for StealthGas Inc. To summarize, we found that StealthGas Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 174%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of StealthGas Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 26. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 3.96% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- StealthGas Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GASS Latest Social Stream
View Full GASS Social Stream
Latest GASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StealthGas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GASS as an investment opportunity.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
StealthGas ([[GASS]] +2.7%) reported Q1 revenue increase of 8.7% Y/Y to $37.4M, due to seven vessels, now operating either in the spot market or under a time charter contract which were employed on bareboat charters.Fleet utilization of 98.7% with 50 days of technical off hire mainly as a result of one...
StealthGas (GASS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 166.67% and -1.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATHENS, Greece, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company primarily serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS1 Fleet utilization of 98.7% with 50 days of technical off hire mainly as a result of one drydocking completed within Q1 2021.Operational utilization of 93.1% mainly due to 15 of our ships having a predominant presence in the spot market - equivalent to 31.2% of voyage days.61% of fleet days secured on period charters for the remainder of 2021, with total fleet employment days for all subsequent periods generating approximately $87 million (excludin...
STEALTHGAS Inc. Announces the Date for the Release of the First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company serving primarily the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today that it will release its first quarter operating and financial results for the period ended March 31, 2021 before the market opens in New York on May 26, 2021. On May 26, 2021 at 11:00 am ET, the company’s management will host a conference call to discuss the results and the company’s operations and outlook. Conference Call details: Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers: +1 866 280 1157 (US Toll Free Dial In) or 08006941461 (UK Toll Free Dial In).Access Code: 2899410In case of any problems wi...
GASS Price Returns