StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GASS POWR Grades
- GASS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GASS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GASS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
GASS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GASS is currently 1.8, higher than just 6.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of STEALTHGAS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GASS comes in at 30.34% -- higher than that of 94.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STEALTHGAS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TNP, CPE, OBE, CMCT, and PEB.
- Visit GASS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stealthgas.com.
GASS Valuation Summary
- GASS's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 60% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GASS's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GASS.
GASS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.32%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 366.93%.
The table below shows GASS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$2.96||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||250,306|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.77||Market Cap||107.73M|
StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS) Company Bio
StealthGas Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation services to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) producers and users worldwide. It also provides crude oil and product carriers chartered to oil producers, refiners, and commodities traders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
GASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GASS Latest Social Stream
View Full GASS Social Stream
Latest GASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEALTHGAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GASS as an investment opportunity.
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022. OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS1 Entered into a number of medium to long term charters increasing forward coverage. About 40% of fleet days are secured on period charters for 2
STEALTHGAS INC. Announces the Date for the Release of the Third Quarter and Nine Months 2022 Financial and Operating Results, Conference Call and Webcast
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today that it will release its third quarter operating and financial results for the period ended September 30, 2022 before the market opens in New York on November 21, 2022. On November 21, 2022 at 11:00 am ET, the company’s management will host a conference call to discuss the r
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten LPG shipping companies in the world. If you want to skip our industry introduction and jump ahead to the top five firms in the list, then take a look at Top 5 LPG Shipping Companies in the World. The Russian invasion of Ukraine […]
Institutional investors in StealthGas Inc. (NASDAQ:GASS) lost 11% last week but have reaped the benefits of longer-term growth
To get a sense of who is truly in control of StealthGas Inc. ( NASDAQ:GASS ), it is important to understand the...
ATHENS, Greece, Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IMPERIAL PETROLEUM INC. (NASDAQ: IMPP, the “Company”), a ship-owning company providing petroleum products, crude oil and dry bulk seaborne transportation services, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. In November 2021, StealthGas Inc. contributed to the Company four subsidiaries comprising a fleet of four tanker vessels, and the Company was spun-off from StealthGas Inc. in December 2021. Historical comparative periods of 2021 reflect the results of the carve-out operations of the four subsidiaries that were contributed to the Company.
GASS Price Returns