StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.05||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$3.05||52-week low||$2.37|
|Day high||$3.09||Avg. volume||110,627|
|50-day MA||$2.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.86||Market Cap||117.38M|
GASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GASS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GASS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.9% of US stocks.
- GASS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GASS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
GASS Stock Summary
- GASS's current price/earnings ratio is 3.49, which is higher than just 6.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for STEALTHGAS INC is higher than just 7.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STEALTHGAS INC is reporting a growth rate of -306.41%; that's higher than merely 5.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GASS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVGS, SITC, CSR, TNP, and BBGI.
- Visit GASS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stealthgas.com.
GASS Valuation Summary
- GASS's price/earnings ratio is 3.2; this is 82.51% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 214 months, GASS's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GASS.
GASS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.32%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 366.93%.
The table below shows GASS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GASS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GASS, see our GASS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
StealthGas, Inc. - common stock (GASS) Company Bio
StealthGas Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides seaborne transportation services to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) producers and users worldwide. It also provides crude oil and product carriers chartered to oil producers, refiners, and commodities traders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
GASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GASS Latest Social Stream
View Full GASS Social Stream
Latest GASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEALTHGAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GASS as an investment opportunity.
Owning 36% shares,hedge funds owners seem interested in StealthGas Inc. (NASDAQ:GASS),
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, StealthGas' stock price might be vulnerable to their...
STEALTHGAS INC. Announces Management Estimate of Net Asset Value Per Share of $14.50
ATHENS, Greece, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today that the Company’s management estimate of the Net Asset Value (“NAV”) per share is region $14.50 based on the number of common shares currently outstanding. The closing price of the Company’s stock on March 31, 2023 was $2.61. The NAV per share is based on estimates of the
StealthGas Full Year 2022 Earnings: Beats Expectations
StealthGas ( NASDAQ:GASS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$152.8m (up 1.7% from FY 2021). Net...
STEALTHGAS INC. Reports Fourth Quarter and an All Time Record Twelve Months 2022 Financial and Operating Results
ATHENS, Greece, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEALTHGAS INC. (NASDAQ: GASS), a ship-owning company serving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sector of the international shipping industry, announced today its unaudited financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2022. OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS1 Entered into a number of medium to long term charters increasing forward coverage. About 55% of fleet days are secured on period charters for
StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS) investors are sitting on a loss of 38% if they invested five years ago
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
GASS Price Returns
Continue Researching GASSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on StealthGas Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
StealthGas Inc (GASS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
StealthGas Inc (GASS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
StealthGas Inc (GASS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...