Global Blue Group Holding AG (GB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GB POWR Grades
- GB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 123 days.
- GB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.38% of US stocks).
GB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.04, Global Blue Group Holding AG is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -18.24 for Global Blue Group Holding AG; that's greater than it is for only 1.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Global Blue Group Holding AG is reporting a growth rate of -8,706.06%; that's higher than just 0.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Blue Group Holding AG are MKL, KWR, NFE, ARWR, and LIQT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GB's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001799983.
GB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.89||52-week high||$15.90|
|Prev. close||$9.11||52-week low||$6.67|
|Day high||$9.01||Avg. volume||25,188|
|50-day MA||$9.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.15||Market Cap||1.60B|
Global Blue Group Holding AG (GB) Company Bio
Global Blue Group Holding AG provides strategic technology and payments partner services to merchants worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Tax Free Shopping Technology Solutions (TFSS) and Added-Value Payment Solutions (AVPS). It operates a technology platform that serves a network of approximately 400,000 merchant stores. The company offers merchants a range of in-store issuing software solutions to their needs, as well as pre- and post-transaction services to attract and serve international shoppers; and AVPS, including point-of-sale dynamic currency conversion (DCC) services for the retail and hospitality sectors, as well as e-commerce dynamic currency conversion solutions, services, and software for automated teller machines and multi-currency processing for online merchants. It also provides services to international shoppers to reclaim VAT on eligible goods purchased outside their country of origin; and pay for goods and services abroad in their home currency through DCC services. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in BrÃ¼ttisellen, Switzerland. Global Blue Group Holding AG is a subsidiary of SL Globetrotter, L.P.
GB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Global Blue Group Holding AG with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Global Blue Group Holding AG ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GB, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 65% of its capital from equity, and 35% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 6.79% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.21 years, is -0.74% -- higher than just 0.83% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Global Blue Group Holding AG's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.12. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GB Latest Social Stream
View Full GB Social Stream
Latest GB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Blue Group Holding AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GB as an investment opportunity.
The carnage in the energy sector in the first half of 2020 didn’t spare a single company operating in this space. As lower demand and decline in average realized prices took a toll on their revenues and earnings, energy companies lost billions in value. Come 2021, and the rollout of the vaccine, steady improvement in the macroeconomic environment, and a steep recovery in commodity prices, have led to a solid rally in the shares of the companies operating in the energy sector. Take the case of energy infrastructure company Enbridge (TSE: ENB).
EYSINS, Switzerland, June 28, 2021--Global Blue Group Holding AG announced the publication of its financial results for the full-year period from 1st April 2020 to 30th March 2021.
Nvidia (NVDA) will likely not be able to meet its March 2022 deadline to complete its $40 billion acquisition of Arm Ltd., according to Reuters. Shares of the multinational technology company designing graphics processing units for the gaming, mobile computing, and automotive markets were down 1.3% to close at $711.54 on June 15. The delay is due to European regulators’ unwillingness to look into the deal before the end of the summer holidays. The deal was first announced last year and led to an intense negative reaction from competitors like Qualcomm Inc (QCOM), Apple (AAPL), and others who were provided licenses to key Arm intellectual property.
Global Blue, today, announced the launch of Global Blue Ventures, a new entity created to identify, invest in and/or partner with third parties that offer market-leading retail technology solutions.
Global Blue today announced the acquisition of ZigZag, a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology platform that helps retailers manage worldwide e-commerce returns and exchanges more profitably, and consumers to enjoy a smoother and enhanced return experience.
GB Price Returns