Generation Bio Inc. (GBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$7.35|
|Prev. close||$1.77||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||392,424|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.87||Market Cap||112.99M|
GBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBIO POWR Grades
- GBIO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 60.21% of US stocks.
- GBIO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GBIO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GBIO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBIO is 0.01 -- better than just 10.01% of US stocks.
- GBIO's price/sales ratio is 30.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GBIO's revenue has grown 243.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.68% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENERATION BIO CO, a group of peers worth examining would be DCPH, ADVM, FULC, MTNB, and CLNN.
- Visit GBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to generationbio.com.
GBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GBIO's price/sales ratio is 623.68% higher, now standing at 27.5.
- GBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.7 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBIO.
GBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.89% of graded US stocks.
- GBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Generation Bio Inc. (GBIO) Company Bio
Generation Bio Co. is a genetic medicines company focuses on creating a new class of gene therapy to provide durable and redosable treatment for patients suffering from both rare and prevalent diseases. Its non-viral platform incorporates a proprietary high-capacity DNA construct called closed-ended DNA, or ceDNA; a novel cell-targeted lipid nanoparticle delivery system, or ctLNP; and an established, scalable capsid-free manufacturing process. The company was founded by Mark D. Angelino, Jason P. Rhodes, and Robert M. Kotin in 2016 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
GBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full GBIO Social Stream
Latest GBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENERATION BIO CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBIO as an investment opportunity.
Generation Bio Announces Strategic Reorganization to Extend Cash Runway for Development of ctLNP and iqDNA Platforms
Company to invest in highly selective cell-targeted lipid nanoparticle (ctLNP) delivery platform to develop wholly-owned programs for extrahepatic cell typesDevelopment of immune-quiet DNA (iqDNA) platform for lead hemophilia A program to continue Strategic reorganization will result in a 40% reduction of workforce Anticipated cost savings to extend cash runway into 2H 2027 CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Generation Bio Co. (Nasdaq:GBIO), a biotechnology company innovating ge
- Immune-quiet DNA evades innate immune sensors in both mice and non-human primates addressing a central challenge for non-viral DNA therapeutics - Proprietary cell-targeted LNP delivery system showed highly selective T cell transduction in humanized mouse model, demonstrating in vivo targeting for T cells and potentially for other extrahepatic tissues and cell types - Third quarter 2023 cash balance of $291.0 million expected to fund operations into 2026 CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE N
Generation Bio Announces Demonstration of Highly Selective T Cell Transduction In Vivo with Cell-Targeted LNP Platform
Figure 1 mRNA expression with T cell ctLNP in humanized mouse model Figure 2 Dose response with T cell ctLNP in humanized mouse model Figure 3a Half-life of stealth LNP in NHPs and mice Figure 3b Biodistribution of stealth LNP in NHPs 70% of circulating and splenic T cells positive for mRNA expression in humanized mice with less than 8% delivery to off-target immune cells Stealth properties of cell-targeted lipid nanoparticle (ctLNP) platform confirmed in non-human primates, demonstrating prolon
Generation Bio Announces Breakthrough in its Non-Viral Genetic Medicine Platform with Novel “Immune-Quiet” DNA
NHP IL-6 profile NHP IL-6 levels following IV infusion of mRNA, ceDNA, or iqDNA delivered via LNP at 1 mg/kg – Immune-quiet DNA (iqDNA) is a novel variant of closed-ended DNA (ceDNA) that evades host innate immune detection in both mice and non-human primates (NHPs) with a systemic cytokine profile and tolerability comparable to mRNA – Company is advancing iqDNA in lieu of prior ceDNA constructs across all programs, including its lead program in hemophilia A – Company is extending cash runway gu
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Generation Bio Co. (Nasdaq:GBIO), a biotechnology company innovating genetic medicines for people living with rare and prevalent diseases, announced that Geoff McDonough, M.D., president and chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies Cell & Genetic Medicine Summit on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. ET in New York. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the investor section of the com
GBIO Price Returns