Gamco Investors, Inc. (GBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GBL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBL is 2.99 -- better than 84.29% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.69, Gamco Investors Inc Et Al P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For GBL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 17.27% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gamco Investors Inc Et Al, a group of peers worth examining would be CCRN, CECE, KINS, ATGE, and SYKE.
- GBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gamco Investors Inc Et Al's official web site, go to www.gabelli.com.
GBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.40||52-week high||$21.33|
|Prev. close||$18.59||52-week low||$10.49|
|Day high||$18.76||Avg. volume||22,065|
|50-day MA||$19.24||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$15.33||Market Cap||505.12M|
Gamco Investors, Inc. (GBL) Company Bio
Gamco Investors provides wealth management, investment advisory, institutional research, brokerage, dealer, underwriting, and distribution services to its clients. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in New York City.
GBL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Gamco Investors Inc Et Al. To summarize, we found that Gamco Investors Inc Et Al ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 74.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gamco Investors Inc Et Al, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 16.87% of its sector Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 19.95% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- GBL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBL Latest Social Stream
View Full GBL Social Stream
Latest GBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gamco Investors Inc Et Al that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBL as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Trustees of The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (NYSE:GDV) (the "Fund") is pleased to announce the completion of the Fund’s offer to exchange up to 100% of the Fund’s auction preferred shares, designated Series B Auction Market Preferred Shares, Series C Auction Market Preferred Shares, and Series E Auction Rate Preferred Shares (collectively, the "Auction Rate Preferred Shares") for shares of the Fund’s Series J Cumulative Term Preferred Shares, par value $0.001 and liquidation preference $25,000 per share (the "Series J Preferred Shares"), and cash (the "Offer").
GAMCO Investors, Inc. ("GAMCO") (NYSE: GBL) announced today that it expects to report first quarter 2021 diluted earnings in the range of $0.55 to $0.59 per share versus $0.42 per share for the first quarter of 2020.
The Gabelli Utility Trust (NYSE:GUT) (the "Fund") is pleased to announce the successful completion of its transferable rights offering (the "Offering" or "Offer") in which the Fund will issue 7,885,840 common shares, for gross proceeds totaling $43,372,120.
40 North Management provided additional details to chemicals giant W.R. Grace for an acquisition offer. Park West Asset disclosed a large position in online thrift store ThredUp.
The following slide deck was published by GAMCO Investors, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
GBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GBLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gamco Investors Inc Et Al's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gamco Investors Inc Et Al (GBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gamco Investors Inc Et Al (GBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gamco Investors Inc Et Al (GBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!