Gamco Investors, Inc. (GBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GBL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBL is 14.04 -- better than 97.98% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.42, Gamco Investors Inc Et Al P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.89 for Gamco Investors Inc Et Al; that's greater than it is for 95.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITIC, HAFC, TCS, LSBK, and ECHO.
- GBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gamco Investors Inc Et Al's official web site, go to www.gabelli.com.
GBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GBL Price/Volume Stats
Gamco Investors, Inc. (GBL) Company Bio
Gamco Investors provides wealth management, investment advisory, institutional research, brokerage, dealer, underwriting, and distribution services to its clients. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in New York City.