Gamco Investors, Inc. (GBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GBL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBL is 9.39 -- better than 96.41% of US stocks.
- GBL's current price/earnings ratio is 6.2, which is higher than merely 6.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that GBL's revenue has grown -14.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gamco Investors Inc Et Al, a group of peers worth examining would be CSS, PLCE, HAFC, ITIC, and DFIN.
- GBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gamco Investors Inc Et Al's official web site, go to www.gabelli.com.
GBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.60||52-week high||$22.81|
|Prev. close||$18.11||52-week low||$14.81|
|Day high||$18.15||Avg. volume||8,333|
|50-day MA||$18.10||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$18.77||Market Cap||483.82M|
Gamco Investors, Inc. (GBL) Company Bio
Gamco Investors provides wealth management, investment advisory, institutional research, brokerage, dealer, underwriting, and distribution services to its clients. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in New York City.