GreenBox POS (GBOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBOX POWR Grades
- GBOX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBOX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GBOX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GBOX Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, GBOX has reported earnings growth of 399.28%, putting it ahead of 94.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GreenBox POS comes in at -727.54%, a number that bests only 0.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBOX is more volatile than 94.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBOX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GP, DSP, AVCO, YVR, and LGHL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GBOX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001419275.
GBOX Valuation Summary
- GBOX's price/sales ratio is 21.5; this is 1164.71% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GBOX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 139 months.
- Over the past 139 months, GBOX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBOX.
GBOX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 1840.48%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.67%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5367.72%.
The table below shows GBOX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBOX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.71% of graded US stocks.
- GBOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.535 -- ranking 307th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AZPN, LTBR, and ELYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBOX.
The table below shows GBOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.08||52-week high||$10.42|
|Prev. close||$1.09||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||513,619|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.43||Market Cap||44.73M|
GreenBox POS (GBOX) Company Bio
GreenBox POS is a technology company formed for the purpose of developing, marketing and selling innovative blockchain-based payment solutions. The company focus is to develop and monetize disruptive blockchain-based applications, integrated within an end-to-end suite of financial products, capable of supporting a multitude of industries. Its proprietary, blockchain-based ecosystem is designed to facilitate, record and store a virtually limitless volume of tokenized assets, representing cash or data, on a secured, immutable blockchain-based ledger. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBOX Latest Social Stream
View Full GBOX Social Stream
Latest GBOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GreenBox POS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBOX as an investment opportunity.
GreenBox POS Enters Partnership with Cross River, Paving the Way Toward Full Banking as a Service Initiative
End-to-End Banking Solution to Massively Expand Universe of Existing and Potential Customers Creating Multiple New Channels for Revenue and Eliminating The Need for Multiple Financial Platforms SAN DIEGO, CA, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX) ("GreenBox" or the "Company"), an emerging and rapidly growing FinTech company announced today that it has entered into a licensing partnership with Cross River, a respected technology driven infrastructure provider that offers e
The big shareholder groups in GreenBox POS ( NASDAQ:GBOX ) have power over the company. Large companies usually have...
IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) Announces The Wild West Crypto Show Interview with GreenBox POS CMO Jacqueline B. Reynolds
NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork), a multifaceted financial news and publishing company for private and public entities, today announces that Jacqueline B. Reynolds, Chief Marketing Officer of GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX), an emerging financial technology company leveraging proprietary blockchain security to build customized payment solutions, recently appeared on The Wild West Crypto Show, the leading source for the latest crypto news, ins
SAN DIEGO, CA, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX) ("GreenBox" or the "Company"), an emerging and rapidly growing FinTech company announced today the appointment of Mr. Min Wei as the organization’s Chief Operating Officer, replacing Vanessa Luna, who will transition into a newly created role to lead a growing global sales organization for the business. Mr. Wei will report directly to Chief Executive Officer, Fredi Nisan. With a strong history of organizational and stra
NEW YORK, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetworkNewsAudio – GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX) announces the availability of a broadcast titled, “The Payment Revolution: Blockchain Changing the Game.” To hear the AudioPressRelease, please visit: The NetworkNewsAudio News Podcast To view the full editorial, please visit: https://nnw.fm/QjUEA Derided by some not long ago as a misunderstood derivative of cryptocurrency, blockchain is now a mainstream technology that is upending the conventional finance
GBOX Price Returns