New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GBR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Concept Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GBR's price/sales ratio is 92.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBR is more volatile than 98.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Concept Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NL, AIH, WVVI, HUSN, and GURE.
- Visit GBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.11||52-week high||$30.99|
|Prev. close||$6.10||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$6.51||Avg. volume||3,693,380|
|50-day MA||$4.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||31.36M|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
GBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for New Concept Energy Inc. To summarize, we found that New Concept Energy Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of New Concept Energy Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is -0.28% -- higher than just 5.97% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- GBR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), New Concept Energy Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 4.38% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Concept Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: New Concept Energy (GBR) +238%.Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) +78%.JanOne (JAN) +65%.Lianluo Smart (LLIT) +58%.The9 (NCTY) +40%.Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) +38%.Kaleido Biosciences (KLDO) +34%.Monopar Therapeutics (MNPR) +31%.HyreCar (HYRE) +28%.U.S. Energy (USEG) +26%.Losers: Express (EXPR) -54%.AMC Entertainment (AMC) -50%.Fossil Group (FOSL) -42%.Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) -39%.BlackBerry (BB) -36%.Genius Brands International (GNUS) -33%.Vir Biotechnology (VIR) -31%.Revlon (REV) -31%.Koss (KOSS) -28%.Emerson Radio (MSN) -21%....
Tiny New Concept Energy (GBR), which employs five people and produces negligible amounts of oil and gas from some wells in Appalachia, skyrocketed nearly 1,000% in today's trade as the Reddit-fueled trading mania spread to the energy sector.The stock garnered a mention in Reddit's WallStreetBets, even as brokerages including Robinhood...
Gainers New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE: GBR) shares jumped 959.3% to close at $25.00 on Thursday. Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ: MARPS) surged 133.2% to …
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), ( the “Company” or “NCE”) a Dallas-based company, today reported net income for the three months ended September 30, 2020 of $2,182,000 or ($0.43) per share, compared to a net loss of $2,320,000 or ($0.45) per share for the three months ended September 30, 2019. For the three months ended September 30, 2020, the Company recorded net revenue from continuing operations of $82,000 and net income from discontinued operations of
New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based oil and gas company, today reported Results of Operations for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
GBR Price Returns
Continue Researching GBRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Concept Energy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!