New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.92||52-week high||$2.71|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||26,053|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||4.72M|
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Stock Summary
- GBR has a higher market value than only 1.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,234,573.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GBR has reported earnings growth of -19,400%, putting it ahead of merely 0.15% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NODK, VNCE, WYY, ARGO, and FORD.
- Visit GBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Valuation Summary
- GBR's price/sales ratio is 25; this is 1685.71% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GBR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 27.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBR.
GBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94.81%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -50.72%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -94.81%.
The table below shows GBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.08% of graded US stocks.
- GBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 130th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NESR, NEX, and CKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBR.
The table below shows GBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
New Concept Energy, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
DALLAS, March 21, 2023--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the fourth quarter and the full year ended December 31, 2022.
12 High Growth Penny Stocks that are Profitable
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 high growth penny stocks that are profitable. For more penny stocks, head on over to 5 High Growth Penny Stocks that are Profitable. Investing in the stock market provides the chance for great returns and great losses depending on the nature of the bets […]
New Concept Energy, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
DALLAS, November 10, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
New Concept Energy, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
DALLAS, August 10, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
New Concept Energy, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
DALLAS, May 12, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022.
GBR Price Returns
Continue Researching GBRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Concept Energy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Concept Energy Inc (GBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Concept Energy Inc (GBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Concept Energy Inc (GBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...