New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- GBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GBR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.57% of US stocks).
GBR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 141.2, New Concept Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.14% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for New Concept Energy Inc comes in at -68.41%, a number that bests merely 3.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBR is more volatile than 98.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HX, CHNR, AC, PFIN, and SVVC.
- Visit GBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GBR's price/sales ratio is 9566.67% higher, now standing at 145.
- Over the past 243 months, GBR's price/sales ratio has gone up 144.9.
- GBR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBR.
GBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -201.16%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.33%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.9%.
The table below shows GBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$30.99|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||1,699,248|
|50-day MA||$4.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||20.78M|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Concept Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, August 13, 2021--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), a Dallas-based real estate investment company, today reported results of operations for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
If you can handle the volatility, GBR stock could offer a decent risk-to-reward profile for oil-and-gas-market speculators.
U.S. stock futures jumped on Tuesday as investors await data of the National Association of Realtors’ existing home sales for May and the non-manufacturing business data of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Both sets of data are scheduled to be released today. Furthermore, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond is set to release the results of its monthly survey of manufacturing activity today. S&P, Dow, and Nasdaq futures were in the green at the time of writing, with 0.1%, 0.1%, and 0.3% higher trading, respectively. Cognyte Software (CGNT), Korn Ferry (KFY), and Plug Power (PLUG) are expected to report earnings today.
Today, GBR stock is seeing a massive move of more than 60% to the upside as investors pile into this small-cap stock en masse.
GBR Price Returns