New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBR POWR Grades
- GBR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GBR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.57% of US stocks).
GBR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 146.67, New Concept Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.1% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GBR's revenue has grown -68.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.66% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of New Concept Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Concept Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHNR, HX, AC, PFIN, and SSY.
- GBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Concept Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, GBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.52% lower, now standing at 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBR.
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$30.99|
|Prev. close||$4.83||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$5.42||Avg. volume||2,065,439|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.48||Market Cap||26.33M|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Concept Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
Gainers New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE: GBR) shares jumped 959.3% to close at $25.00 on Thursday. Marine Petroleum Trust (NASDAQ: MARPS) surged 133.2% to …
New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), ( the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported net income for the three months ended September 30, 2020 of $2,182,000 or ($0.43) per share, compared to a net loss of $2,320,000 or ($0.45) per share for the three months ended September 30, 2019.
New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based oil and gas company, today reported a net loss from continuing operations for the three months ended June 30, 2020 of $137,000 or ($0.03) per diluted share, compared to net loss from continuing operations of $141,000 or ($0.03) per share for the three months ended June 30, 2019.
GBR Price Returns