New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,004,363, NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC has a greater market value than merely 1.47% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GBR is currently 667.15, higher than 99.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GBR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC are TR, XPEL, VALU, NPK, and QLI.
- Visit GBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Valuation Summary
- GBR's price/earnings ratio is 51.7; this is 450% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GBR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 50.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBR.
GBR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 749.21%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -100.19%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.72%.
The table below shows GBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.08% of graded US stocks.
- GBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 130th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NESR, NEX, and CKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBR.
The table below shows GBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.18||52-week high||$6.25|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||27,092|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||6.06M|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the “Company” or “NCE”) a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company reported net income of $27,000 for three months ended September 30, 2022, as compared to net a net loss of $8,000 for the similar period in 2021. For the three months ended September 30, 2022
Good morning, trader!
Gainers Innovative Eyewear, Inc. (NASDAQ: LUCY ) climbed 61.4% to close at $2.63 on abnormally-high volume. The company released its October investor presentation yesterday. Inventiva S.A. (NASDAQ: IVA ) climbed 69.5% to settle at $7.05 after gaining around 10% on Thursday. Minim, Inc. (NASDAQ: MINM ) rose 50.9% to close at $0.32 on Friday. Minim, during August, posted a Q2 loss of $0.10 per share. New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE: GBR ) gained 30% to close at $1.56. Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ABEO ) climbed 25.3% to close at $4.41. Abeona Therapeutics recently announced completion of patient follow-up in pivotal Phase 3 VIITAL study of EB-101. Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR ) climbed 23.9% to close at $17.19 after the company announced better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales result...
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the “Company” or “NCE”) a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. During the three months ended June 30, 2022, the Company reported net income of $137,000 compared to net income of $49,000 for the three months ended June 30, 2021. For the three months ended June 30, 2022 the Company had revenue of $47,000 including $26,000 for rental income and $21,000 for mana
DALLAS, May 12, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022.
GBR Price Returns