New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBR POWR Grades
- GBR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 84 days.
- GBR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GBR Stock Summary
- GBR has a higher market value than merely 1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,593,808.
- For GBR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.45% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC are NHTC, FANH, EVK, CVR, and NPK.
- GBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Valuation Summary
- GBR's price/sales ratio is 39.4; this is 3481.82% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- GBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 58.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBR.
GBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 98.21%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -6.67%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 840.74%.
The table below shows GBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.08% of graded US stocks.
- GBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 130th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NESR, NEX, and CKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBR.
The table below shows GBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$6.25|
|Prev. close||$1.09||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||378,771|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||5.80M|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW CONCEPT ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, August 10, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
DALLAS, May 12, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022.
DALLAS, March 22, 2022--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the fourth quarter and the full year ended December 31, 2021.
DALLAS, November 10, 2021--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the "Company" or "NCE") a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
GBR Price Returns