New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBR POWR Grades
- GBR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.78% of US stocks.
- GBR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GBR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
GBR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Concept Energy Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 161.07, New Concept Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.27% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, New Concept Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Concept Energy Inc are DNOW, WVVI, JZXN, NSEC, and CKX.
- GBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Concept Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.newconceptenergy.com.
GBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GBR's price/sales ratio is 13820% higher, now standing at 208.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GBR's price/sales ratio has gone up 208.7.
- Over the past 243 months, GBR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBR.
GBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -5.17%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 220.35%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.26%.
The table below shows GBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.08% of graded US stocks.
- GBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 130th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NESR, NEX, and CKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBR.
The table below shows GBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.85||52-week high||$9.41|
|Prev. close||$1.81||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||611,280|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||9.49M|
New Concept Energy, Inc (GBR) Company Bio
New Concept Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells, and mineral leases primarily in the United States. Its oil and gas wells, and mineral leases are located in Athens and Meigs counties in Ohio; and Calhoun, Jackson, and Roane counties in West Virginia. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 153 producing gas wells; 44 non-producing wells and related equipment; and mineral leases covering approximately 20,000 acres. The company was formerly known as CabelTel International Corporation and changed its name to New Concept Energy, Inc. in May 2008. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Dallas, Texas. New Concept Energy, Inc. is a subsidiary of Realty Advisors, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBR Latest Social Stream
View Full GBR Social Stream
Latest GBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Concept Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBR as an investment opportunity.
Happy Friday, trader!
Happy Friday, trader!
New Concept Energy (TSE:GBR) was downgraded by equities researchers at Canaccord Genuity to a hold rating in a report issued on Tuesday, TipRanks reports. They presently have a C$29.00 price target on the stock. Separately, Noble Financial initiated coverage on shares of New Concept Energy in a research note on Friday, December 10th. They issued 
New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:GBR) saw a large decrease in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 94,100 shares, a decrease of 30.7% from the October 31st total of 135,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 396,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days. Currently, 2.6% 
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: GBR), (the Company or NCE) a Dallas-based company, today reported Results of Operations for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The Company reported net loss from continuing operations of $8,000 for three months ended September 30, 2021, as compared to net income of $82,000 for the similar period in 2020. For the three months ended September 30, 2021 and 2020, the Company recorded rental revenue of $25,000. For the th
GBR Price Returns