Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GBT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.6% of US stocks).
GBT Stock Summary
- GBT's price/sales ratio is 19.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 182.42%, GLOBAL BLOOD THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBT is more volatile than 91.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GH, IPWR, CRMD, CERS, and MRAM.
- GBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL BLOOD THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.gbt.com.
GBT Valuation Summary
- GBT's price/earnings ratio is -14.2; this is 172.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 87 months, GBT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBT.
GBT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.01%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.94%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -60.71%.
The table below shows GBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.67% of graded US stocks.
- GBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 165th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DRNA, OPK, and ICPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBT.
The table below shows GBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.49||52-week high||$73.02|
|Prev. close||$68.48||52-week low||$21.65|
|Day high||$68.49||Avg. volume||2,065,836|
|50-day MA||$62.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.21||Market Cap||4.62B|
Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT) Company Bio
Global Blood Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat grievous blood-based disorders with significant unmet need. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBT Latest Social Stream
View Full GBT Social Stream
Latest GBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL BLOOD THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBT as an investment opportunity.
Congress Moves to Expand Funding for National Network of Specialized Treatment Centers and Community Organizations for Sickle Cell Disease PatientsSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT) (NASDAQ: GBT) announced its support for the Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Centers Act of 2022, which was introduced today and, if passed in its current form, would authorize for appropriations of $535 million in annual funding to support sickle cell d
GBT and Sickle Cell Disease Association of America to Host 11th Annual Sickle Cell Disease Therapeutics Conference
Keynote by Admiral Rachel Levine, M.D., Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human ServicesSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. and BALTIMORE, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT) (NASDAQ: GBT) and the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc. (SCDAA) will host the 11th Annual Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) Therapeutics Conference on Wednesday, September 14th. The virtual conference, which takes place during National Sickle Cell Awareness Mon
Global Blood (GBT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Biotech stocks are scorching right now. But the best of the best have strong gains. Those include 10 with at least 40% growth this year.
Pfizer (PFE) offers to buy Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) for $5.4 billion in cash. J&J (JNJ) to discontinue selling talc-based baby powder globally from 2023.
GBT Price Returns