GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCMG POWR Grades
- GCMG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCMG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- GCMG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.33% of US stocks).
GCMG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GCMG is -20.5 -- better than only 1.03% of US stocks.
- GCMG's current price/earnings ratio is 160.24, which is higher than 96.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GCMG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GCM Grosvenor Inc are BE, FICO, DRIO, BEEM, and TTCF.
- GCMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GCM Grosvenor Inc's official web site, go to www.gcmgrosvenor.com.
GCMG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GCMG's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 33 months, GCMG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 319081.1.
- GCMG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCMG.
GCMG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GCMG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.51% of graded US stocks.
- GCMG's asset turnover comes in at 1.274 -- ranking 10th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GCMG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GCMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.75||52-week high||$13.80|
|Prev. close||$9.96||52-week low||$9.71|
|Day high||$10.00||Avg. volume||201,445|
|50-day MA||$10.83||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$11.20||Market Cap||1.84B|
GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) Company Bio
Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P. is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm primarily provides its services to pooled investment vehicles. It also provides its services to investment companies, high net worth individuals, pension and profit sharing plans and state or municipal government entities. The firm invests in equity and alternative investment markets of the United States and internationally. The firm focuses on primary fund investments, secondary fund investments, and co-investments with a focus on buyout, distressed debt, mezzanine, infrastructure, real estate, venture capital/growth equity investments. The firm seeks to make regionally-focused investments in middle-market buyout. The firm employs fundamental and quantitative analysis. Grosvenor Capital Management L.P. was founded in 1971 and is based in Chicago, Illinois with additional offices in North America, Asia and the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCMG Latest Social Stream
View Full GCMG Social Stream
Latest GCMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCM Grosvenor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCMG as an investment opportunity.
Shares of GCM Grosvenor Inc. (NASDAQ:GCMG) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $9.72 and last traded at $9.98, with a volume of 245950 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.99. A number of research firms recently commented on GCMG. UBS Group assumed coverage on 
No summary available.
GCM Grosvenor (NASDAQ:GCMG) and Great Elm Capital (NASDAQ:GECC) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, valuation, dividends, earnings, risk, analyst recommendations and institutional ownership. Earnings and Valuation This table compares GCM Grosvenor and Great Elm Capitals top-line revenue, 
Texas Direct Infrastructure Progam to invest in US value-add assets
Great Elm Capital (NASDAQ:GECC) and GCM Grosvenor (NASDAQ:GCMG) are both finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, institutional ownership, earnings, profitability, valuation, dividends and risk. Profitability This table compares Great Elm Capital and GCM Grosvenors net margins, return on equity 
GCMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|