GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCMG POWR Grades
- GCMG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.94% of US stocks.
- GCMG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 45 weeks.
- GCMG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.46% of US stocks).
GCMG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GCMG is -32.66 -- better than merely 0.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,366.35%, GCM Grosvenor Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.57% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GCMG has reported earnings growth of 8,268.28%, putting it ahead of 99.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GCM Grosvenor Inc are TTCF, LOB, CRTD, BEEM, and FNV.
- GCMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GCM Grosvenor Inc's official web site, go to www.gcmgrosvenor.com.
GCMG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GCMG's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 33 months, GCMG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 319081.1.
- GCMG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCMG.
GCMG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GCMG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.71% of graded US stocks.
- GCMG's asset turnover comes in at 1.274 -- ranking 9th of 445 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GCMG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GCMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.38||52-week high||$15.36|
|Prev. close||$11.39||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$11.65||Avg. volume||569,998|
|50-day MA||$11.27||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||2.13B|
GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) Company Bio
Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P. is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm primarily provides its services to pooled investment vehicles. It also provides its services to investment companies, high net worth individuals, pension and profit sharing plans and state or municipal government entities. The firm invests in equity and alternative investment markets of the United States and internationally. The firm focuses on primary fund investments, secondary fund investments, and co-investments with a focus on buyout, distressed debt, mezzanine, infrastructure, real estate, venture capital/growth equity investments. The firm seeks to make regionally-focused investments in middle-market buyout. The firm employs fundamental and quantitative analysis. Grosvenor Capital Management L.P. was founded in 1971 and is based in Chicago, Illinois with additional offices in North America, Asia and the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCMG Latest Social Stream
View Full GCMG Social Stream
Latest GCMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCM Grosvenor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCMG as an investment opportunity.
GCM Grosvenor Opens Office in Germany, Expanding Presence in Central Europe, and Hires Markus Koch as Executive Director to Lead German and Central European Business Development Efforts
GCM Grosvenor (Nasdaq: GCMG), a global alternative asset management solutions provider, announced today that it is opening an office in Germany to serve and grow GCM Grosvenor's client base in central Europe, including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Luxembourg. The office will be located in Frankfurt and led by Markus Koch.
Chicago-headquartered GCM Grosvenor (GCMG) provides asset management solutions. It has $66.9 billion in assets under management. The company’s board recently authorized a large stock repurchase plan. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financial performance, stock repurchase program, and risk factors. GCM Grosvenor’s Q2 Financial Results The company reported a 33% year-over-year increase in revenue to $119.7 million for the second quarter. Revenue surpassed consensus estimates of $103 million. Adjusted net income rose 30% year-over-year to $19.3 million. The company plans to pay a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share on September 15. (See GCM Grosvenor stock charts on TipRanks).
Horizon, a fiber-optic broadband company based in Columbus, Ohio, announces today that it and its shareholders have entered into an agreement with GCM Grosvenor (NASDAQ: GCMG), a leading global alternative asset management solutions provider, to acquire a significant ownership stake of the company. GCM Grosvenor will invest through its Labor Impact Strategy and joins the existing investor group led by Novacap TMT, one of Canada's leading private equity firms. With this new partner, Horizon will
GCM Grosvenor Reports Strong Second Quarter 2021, Increases Dividend and Approves a Stock Repurchase Plan
Revenue to GCM Grosvenor increased 33% to $119.7 million and Fee-Related Revenue increased 13% to $84.9 million from the three months ended June 30, 2020 ("prior year QTD") GAAP Net Income attributable to GCM Grosvenor was $0.7 million for quarter ended June 30, 2021 Fee-Related Earnings increased 9% to $27.5 million from the prior year QTD Adjusted EBITDA increased 17% to $30.7 million from the prior year QTD Investments and Carried Interest at NAV increased 121% from June 30, 2020 to $349 mill
CHICAGO, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCM Grosvenor (Nasdaq: GCMG), a global alternative asset management solutions provider, announced today that Michael Sacks, GCM Grosvenor’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the UBS Financial Services Virtual Conference on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm ET. A link to the live audio webcast of the presentation is available on GCM Grosvenor’s public shareholders website and the event website. For those unable to listen to the l
GCMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|