Green Dot Corp. (GDOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDOT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GDOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDOT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GDOT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
GDOT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GREEN DOT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GREEN DOT CORP is higher than it is for about merely 5.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.45%, GREEN DOT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREEN DOT CORP are THG, LRN, HELE, MMI, and LOPE.
- GDOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREEN DOT CORP's official web site, go to www.greendot.com.
GDOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GDOT's price/sales ratio is 79.31% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- GDOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 152 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDOT.
GDOT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2887.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.08%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.43%.
The table below shows GDOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDOT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.98% of graded US stocks.
- GDOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 24th of 428 Banking stocks.
- NNI, C, and SFNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDOT.
The table below shows GDOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.85||52-week high||$34.33|
|Prev. close||$19.38||52-week low||$15.03|
|Day high||$19.21||Avg. volume||332,901|
|50-day MA||$17.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.89||Market Cap||990.93M|
Green Dot Corp. (GDOT) Company Bio
Green Dot Corp. operates as a financial technology leader and bank holding company, which engages in the provision of prepaid cards, debit cards, checking accounts, secured credit cards, payroll debit cards, consumer cash processing services, wage disbursements, and tax refund processing services. It operates through the following segments: Account Services; and Processing and Settlement Services. The Account Services segment offers deposit account programs that can be acquired through omni-channel distribution platform. The Processing and Settlement Services segment comprises of products and services that specialize in facilitating the movement of funds on behalf of consumers and businesses. The company was founded by Steven W. Streit in October 1, 1999 and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDOT Latest Social Stream
View Full GDOT Social Stream
Latest GDOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREEN DOT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDOT as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA) projects net revenues for 2023 to witness low-teens growth.
Paymentus Adds Retail Access Points with Green Dot to Growing Suite of Cash Bill Pay Solutions To Serve Cash-Preferred, Underbanked and Unbanked Consumers Paymentus Holdings Inc., a leading electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) provider, unveiled expanded Cash Bill Pay capabilities on its Instant Payment Network. Powered by Green Dot… The post Paymentus Expands Instant Payment Network with Cash Bill Pay Innovations and Options appeared first on GlobalFinTechSeries .
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) will host a conference call and earnings webcast to discuss fourth quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 5:00pm ET. A press release with fourth quarter 2022 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day. The live webcast of the call can be accessed from Green Dot’s investor relations website at http://ir.greendot.com/. A replay will be available at the same website following th
Cash Remains King for Many: Paymentus Expands Instant Payment Network with Cash Bill Pay Innovations and Options
Paymentus Holdings Inc. (NYSE: PAY), a leading electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) provider, today unveiled expanded Cash Bill Pay capabilities on its Instant Payment Network. Powered by Green Dot Corporation’s (NYSE: GDOT) expansive Green Dot Network, billers connected to the Instant Payment Network will be able to accept cash payments from customers made at more than 90,000 retail
Cash Remains King for Many: Paymentus Expands Instant Payment Network® with Cash Bill Pay Innovations and Options
CHARLOTTE, N.C., January 19, 2023--Paymentus and Green Dot make cash bill pay easy at 90,000 retail locations nationwide with the Paymentus Instant Payment Network.
GDOT Price Returns