Green Dot Corporation , $0.001 par value (GDOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GDOT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Green Dot Corp is higher than it is for about merely 11.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.28%, Green Dot Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.58% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GDOT is more volatile than 92.1% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Green Dot Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ODC, MGRC, RECN, MHH, and SCVL.
- Visit GDOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greendot.com.
GDOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
GDOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.40||52-week high||$79.92|
|Prev. close||$25.91||52-week low||$21.97|
|Day high||$26.40||Avg. volume||748,950|
|50-day MA||$24.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.51||Market Cap||1.36B|
Green Dot Corporation , $0.001 par value (GDOT) Company Bio
Green Dot Corporation offers reloadable prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services in the United States, as well as mobile banking services with its GoBank mobile checking account. The company is founded in 1999 and is based in Pasadena, California.