Green Dot Corp. (GDOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDOT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GDOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.96% of US stocks.
- GDOT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GDOT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.06% of US stocks).
GDOT Stock Summary
- For GDOT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.75% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.94%, GREEN DOT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.47% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GDOT has reported earnings growth of 138.54%, putting it ahead of 88.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREEN DOT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be THG, APAM, WWW, BBSI, and CSWI.
- GDOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREEN DOT CORP's official web site, go to www.greendot.com.
GDOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GDOT's price/earnings ratio is 92.31% higher, now standing at 20.
- GDOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.8 over the prior 148 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDOT.
GDOT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -18.27%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.08%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 145.63%.
The table below shows GDOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDOT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.98% of graded US stocks.
- GDOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 24th of 428 Banking stocks.
- NNI, C, and SFNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDOT.
The table below shows GDOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.98||52-week high||$52.13|
|Prev. close||$19.35||52-week low||$18.09|
|Day high||$19.83||Avg. volume||561,987|
|50-day MA||$22.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.31||Market Cap||1.02B|
Green Dot Corp. (GDOT) Company Bio
Green Dot Corp. operates as a financial technology leader and bank holding company, which engages in the provision of prepaid cards, debit cards, checking accounts, secured credit cards, payroll debit cards, consumer cash processing services, wage disbursements, and tax refund processing services. It operates through the following segments: Account Services; and Processing and Settlement Services. The Account Services segment offers deposit account programs that can be acquired through omni-channel distribution platform. The Processing and Settlement Services segment comprises of products and services that specialize in facilitating the movement of funds on behalf of consumers and businesses. The company was founded by Steven W. Streit in October 1, 1999 and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDOT Latest Social Stream
View Full GDOT Social Stream
Latest GDOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREEN DOT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDOT as an investment opportunity.
Green Dot (GDOT) focuses on the acquisition of long-term users of its products, improving brands and image.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 12, 2022--Green Dot Corporation Appoints Amy Pugh as General Counsel
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
The established fintech company is transitioning to new growth opportunities
Green Dot's (GDOT) long-standing relationship with Walmart remains a key driver of its operating revenues.
GDOT Price Returns