Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Goodrich Petroleum Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GDP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for GDP as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of GDP is greater than 94.48% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- GDP has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 72.11% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- GDP has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 71.43% of Energy stocks.
- The average analyst price target of GDP is higher than 30.04% of all US stocks.
- GDP has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- GDP has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is GDP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!