Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.81% of US stocks.
- GDP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GDP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
GDP Stock Summary
- GDP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.09 -- higher than just 10.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Goodrich Petroleum Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Goodrich Petroleum Corp is reporting a growth rate of -241.67%; that's higher than only 8.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goodrich Petroleum Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WETF, MCHX, ARCH, CTG, and SF.
- Visit GDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goodrichpetroleum.com.
GDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GDP's EV/EBIT ratio is 150.85% lower, now standing at -9.
- GDP's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 52 months.
- Over the past 52 months, GDP's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDP.
GDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.02||52-week high||$17.29|
|Prev. close||$15.98||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||77,890|
|50-day MA||$13.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||214.70M|
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP) Company Bio
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. It primarily holds interests in the Haynesville Shale Trend in northwest Louisiana and East Texas; Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Trend located in southwest Mississippi and southeast Louisiana; and the Eagle Ford Shale Trend situated in South Texas. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDP Latest Social Stream
View Full GDP Social Stream
Latest GDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goodrich Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDP as an investment opportunity.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE American: GDP) (the "Company") today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:00 am central time to discuss second quarter 2021 financial results.
Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.51% and 3.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GDP Price Returns
Continue Researching GDPWant to do more research on Goodrich Petroleum Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch