Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- GDP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 132 days.
- GDP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
GDP Stock Summary
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.25% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Goodrich Petroleum Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Goodrich Petroleum Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goodrich Petroleum Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MMLP, SWN, YELL, KLXE, and GPRK.
- GDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goodrich Petroleum Corp's official web site, go to www.goodrichpetroleum.com.
GDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GDP's price/earnings ratio is 146.27% lower, now standing at -9.3.
- GDP's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 54 months.
- Over the past 54 months, GDP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDP.
GDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.69% of graded US stocks.
- GDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.54 -- ranking 46th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- USWS, ROYL, and RRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDP.
The table below shows GDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.02||52-week high||$26.66|
|Prev. close||$22.97||52-week low||$8.61|
|Day high||$23.02||Avg. volume||97,879|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.30||Market Cap||331.23M|
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP) Company Bio
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. It primarily holds interests in the Haynesville Shale Trend in northwest Louisiana and East Texas; Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Trend located in southwest Mississippi and southeast Louisiana; and the Eagle Ford Shale Trend situated in South Texas. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDP Latest Social Stream
View Full GDP Social Stream
Latest GDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goodrich Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDP as an investment opportunity.
Greenwich, CT, based Investment company Silver Point Capital L.P. (Current Portfolio) buys iHeartMedia Inc, PG&E Corp, Goodrich Petroleum Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Silver Point Capital L.P..
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of an Investigation into the Fairness of the Sale of Goodrich Petroleum Corporation to Paloma Partners VI Holdings, LLC
The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:
Investment company Unified Series Trust (Current Portfolio) buys America's Car-Mart Inc, GXO Logistics Inc, AZZ Inc, Goodrich Petroleum Corp, GrafTech International, sells , Avid Technology Inc, Sanderson Farms Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Unified Series Trust.
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds TACO, GCP, PNBK, and GDP Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
GDP Price Returns
Continue Researching GDPWant to do more research on Goodrich Petroleum Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch