Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GDP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GDP is currently 2.28, higher than only 7.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Goodrich Petroleum Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GDP has reported earnings growth of -252.71%, putting it ahead of merely 7.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goodrich Petroleum Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTE, SOI, ARCH, DSX, and EPM.
- GDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goodrich Petroleum Corp's official web site, go to www.goodrichpetroleum.com.
GDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$13.30|
|Prev. close||$10.00||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$10.00||Avg. volume||65,158|
|50-day MA||$10.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.49||Market Cap||129.46M|
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP) Company Bio
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. It primarily holds interests in the Haynesville Shale Trend in northwest Louisiana and East Texas; Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Trend located in southwest Mississippi and southeast Louisiana; and the Eagle Ford Shale Trend situated in South Texas. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDP Latest Social Stream
View Full GDP Social Stream
Latest GDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goodrich Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDP as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 19th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 15th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 13th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 9th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for March 30th
GDP Price Returns
Continue Researching GDPWant to do more research on Goodrich Petroleum Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!