GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GDRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.97||52-week high||$9.37|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$4.14|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||1,593,978|
|50-day MA||$5.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.88||Market Cap||2.42B|
GDRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDRX POWR Grades
- GDRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- GDRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GDRX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
GDRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,053.69, GOODRX HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.82% of US stocks.
- GOODRX HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2020, making it an older stock than only 13.33% of US equities in our set.
- GDRX's current price/earnings ratio is 172.14, which is higher than 96.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPSC, ROVR, ESMT, NABL, and CLPS.
- Visit GDRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goodrx.com.
GDRX Valuation Summary
- GDRX's price/earnings ratio is 155.7; this is 486.44% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GDRX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 301.3 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDRX.
GDRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.44% of graded US stocks.
- GDRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.413 -- ranking 365th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GDRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX) Company Bio
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. operates a consumer-focused digital healthcare platform. The firm offers information and tools to help consumers compare prices for prescription drugs. It operates applications and websites that provide prices and discounts at local and mail-order pharmacies. The company was founded in September 2015 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
GDRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDRX Latest Social Stream
View Full GDRX Social Stream
Latest GDRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOODRX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDRX as an investment opportunity.
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GDRX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., November 16, 2023--GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GDRX), a leading resource for healthcare savings and information, today announced that executives from the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference in Miami, FL on Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time (12:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDRX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 GoodRx Holdings, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.06 EPS, expectations were $0.06. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. And welcome to the GoodRx Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator instructions]. Please be advised that today’s conference […]
Q3 2023 GoodRx Holdings Inc Earnings Call
The dynamic was similar for adjusted non-GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) net income; this slid to $25.5 million ($0.06 per share) from the year-ago profit of $29.9 million. Despite the drop, the result was in line with prognosticator projections.
GDRX Price Returns