GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDRX POWR Grades
- GDRX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.44% of US stocks.
- GDRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- GDRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.61% of US stocks).
GDRX Stock Summary
- GDRX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 434.76 -- higher than 93.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GDRX's went public 2.49 years ago, making it older than only 12.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GDRX is currently 17.71, higher than 70.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOODRX HOLDINGS INC are TYL, SSTI, SPSC, UDMY, and DMTK.
- GDRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOODRX HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.goodrx.com.
GDRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GDRX's price/sales ratio is 37.5% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 30 months, GDRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 46.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDRX.
GDRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.44% of graded US stocks.
- GDRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.413 -- ranking 365th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GDRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GDRX, see our GDRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$43.07||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
GDRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.61||52-week high||$20.59|
|Prev. close||$6.45||52-week low||$3.82|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||1,772,478|
|50-day MA||$5.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.67||Market Cap||2.63B|
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX) Company Bio
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. operates a consumer-focused digital healthcare platform. The firm offers information and tools to help consumers compare prices for prescription drugs. It operates applications and websites that provide prices and discounts at local and mail-order pharmacies. The company was founded in September 2015 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDRX Latest Social Stream
View Full GDRX Social Stream
Latest GDRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOODRX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDRX as an investment opportunity.
Is Now The Time To Look At Buying GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDRX)?
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GDRX ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a...
Teladoc's (TDOC) BetterHelp Faces FTC Hurdle, to Pay $7.8M
Teladoc's (TDOC) BetterHelp business is expected to continue implementing more comprehensive privacy standards.
8 of the Happiest Companies for Remote Workers
As adults, we understand that no job is rainbows and unicorns every day. A Fast Company-Harris Poll found that 59% of middle-income workers think about changing jobs. Many prefer a hybrid schedule that takes them to the office two or three days a week.
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDRX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDRX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Company Representatives: Doug Hirsch – Co-Founders, Co-Chief Executive Officer Trevor Bezdek – Co-Founders, Co-Chief Executive Officer Karsten Voermann – Chief Financial Officer Aubrey Reynolds – Senior Investor Relations Manager Operator: Good day! And welcome to the GoodRx, Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 […]
Why GoodRx Stock Rallied Wednesday Morning
The prescription drug discount and digital health specialist delivered results that weren't as bad as investors had feared.
GDRX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...