Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDYN POWR Grades
- GDYN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDYN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GDYN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GDYN Stock Summary
- For GDYN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.73% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.14%, GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 475.36%; that's higher than 96.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXFY, RCON, RETO, VLTA, and SGBX.
- Visit GDYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griddynamics.com.
GDYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GDYN's price/earnings ratio is 243.85% lower, now standing at -35.1.
- Over the past 50 months, GDYN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDYN.
GDYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.06% of graded US stocks.
- GDYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.869 -- ranking 155th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GDYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.93||52-week high||$42.81|
|Prev. close||$12.12||52-week low||$9.09|
|Day high||$12.34||Avg. volume||697,761|
|50-day MA||$14.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.16||Market Cap||882.81M|
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN) Company Bio
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. provides enterprise-level digital transformation services for Fortune 1000 corporations in the United States, and Central and Eastern European countries. It works in collaboration with its clients on digital transformation initiatives that cover strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. The company offers focused and complex technical consulting, software design, development, testing, and internet service operations services. It serves customers that operate primarily in the retail, technology and media, and financial services sectors. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Ramon, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDYN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDYN Social Stream
Latest GDYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDYN as an investment opportunity.
Grid Dynamics Holdings ( NASDAQ:GDYN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$81.2m (up 40% from...
Grid Dynamics (GDYN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 2.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:GDYN) ("Grid Dynamics"), a leader in enterprise-level digital transformation, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 3.64% (Institutional Shares), underperforming the Russell 2000 Growth Index, which was 0.24% up, and outperforming the S&P 500 Index, which was 4.88% down. […]
Grid Dynamics Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for Amazon EKS as an Inaugural Recipient
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDYN) (Grid Dynamics), a leader in enterprise-level digital transformation services and solutions, announced today that it has achieved the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Service Delivery designation for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) as an inaugural recipient.
GDYN Price Returns