Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDYN POWR Grades
- GDYN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDYN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GDYN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.48% of US stocks).
GDYN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GDYN is currently 87.68, higher than 94.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Grid Dynamics Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grid Dynamics Holdings Inc comes in at 115.16%, a number that bests 94.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grid Dynamics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EMX, AGYS, XBIT, RENN, and NVTA.
- Visit GDYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griddynamics.com.
GDYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GDYN's EV/EBIT ratio is 356.84% lower, now standing at -85.4.
- GDYN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 34 months.
- Over the past 34 months, GDYN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDYN.
GDYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.81||52-week high||$21.13|
|Prev. close||$19.59||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$19.37||Avg. volume||238,470|
|50-day MA||$17.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.92||Market Cap||1.02B|
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN) Company Bio
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. provides enterprise-level digital transformation services for Fortune 1000 corporations in the United States, and Central and Eastern European countries. It works in collaboration with its clients on digital transformation initiatives that cover strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. The company offers focused and complex technical consulting, software design, development, testing, and internet service operations services. It serves customers that operate primarily in the retail, technology and media, and financial services sectors. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Ramon, California.
GDYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDYN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDYN Social Stream
Latest GDYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grid Dynamics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDYN as an investment opportunity.
Maki Nakamura/DigitalVision via Getty Images Grid Dynamics (GDYN) announces that Rajeev Sharma has joined the executive team as its new Chief Technology Officer. Mr. Rajeev most recently served as the Senior Vice President of Cognitive Digital Engineering at Pactera Edge. As the CTO, Rajeev will be responsible for defining Grid...
SAN RAMON, Calif., July 07, 2021--Grid Dynamics Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
SAN RAMON, Calif., July 06, 2021--Grid Dynamics Appoints New CTO to Accelerate Technological Innovations in the Next Stage of Growth
Grid Dynamics (GDYN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Digital and technical consulting company Grid Dynamics Holdings (NASDAQ: GDYN) stock was climbing on Thursday as the company announced the pricing of its upcoming common stock offering. This morning, Grid Dynamics announced that it is pricing its common stock offering at $15.03 a share. The company will offer 10 million shares to the public, 4 million of which are going to be newly issued from Grid Dynamics and 6 million of which are coming from existing Grid Dynamics shareholders.
GDYN Price Returns