Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GDYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.03||52-week high||$20.12|
|Prev. close||$12.18||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$12.17||Avg. volume||449,804|
|50-day MA||$11.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.96||Market Cap||906.29M|
GDYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDYN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GDYN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDYN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GDYN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GDYN Stock Summary
- For GDYN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.61% of US equities we're observing.
- GDYN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 150.87%, GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDYN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZETA, EXFY, FTCI, DHIL, and CHCI.
- GDYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.griddynamics.com.
GDYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GDYN's EV/EBIT ratio is 499.49% lower, now standing at -78.7.
- Over the past 60 months, GDYN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDYN.
GDYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.06% of graded US stocks.
- GDYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.869 -- ranking 155th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GDYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN) Company Bio
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. provides enterprise-level digital transformation services for Fortune 1000 corporations in the United States, and Central and Eastern European countries. It works in collaboration with its clients on digital transformation initiatives that cover strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. The company offers focused and complex technical consulting, software design, development, testing, and internet service operations services. It serves customers that operate primarily in the retail, technology and media, and financial services sectors. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Ramon, California.
GDYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDYN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDYN Social Stream
Latest GDYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRID DYNAMICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDYN as an investment opportunity.
Grid Dynamics Releases A Major Update of Its Analytics Platform With LLM-Powered Data Analytics, Advanced Semantic Layer, Data Access and Observability Services
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDYN) (Grid Dynamics), a leader in enterprise-level digital transformation services and solutions, today proudly announced the release of a major update to its already powerful Analytics Platform.
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:GDYN) ("Grid Dynamics" or the "Company"), a leader in enterprise-level digital transformation services and solutions, today announced that it will host the Company's first-ever Analyst & Investor Day on Thursday, November 16, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
While Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GDYN ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
Grid Dynamics Announces Partnership with Blue Yonder to Efficiently Deliver Supply Chain Solutions at Scale
Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDYN) (Grid Dynamics), a leader in enterprise-level digital transformation services and solutions, today announced a partnership with Blue Yonder, the world's leading, end-to-end, digital supply chain platform provider.
Q2 2023 Grid Dynamics Holdings Inc Earnings Call
GDYN Price Returns