Great Elm Capital Corporation (GECC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GECC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GECC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, GECC has reported earnings growth of -262.44%, putting it ahead of only 6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP are OXSQ, CIG, MBI, SNMP, and GAIN.
- GECC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.greatelmcc.com.
GECC Valuation Summary
- GECC's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 13.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 69 months, GECC's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GECC.
GECC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1000.1%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 365.68%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.95%.
The table below shows GECC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GECC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GECC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.31% of graded US stocks.
- GECC's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 530th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- RPD, SNAP, and AMSWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GECC.
The table below shows GECC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GECC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GECC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.88||52-week high||$20.88|
|Prev. close||$10.00||52-week low||$7.98|
|Day high||$10.10||Avg. volume||19,156|
|50-day MA||$9.69||Dividend yield||18.22%|
|200-day MA||$12.41||Market Cap||45.46M|
Great Elm Capital Corporation (GECC) Company Bio
Great Elm Capital Corporation is a business development company which specializes in loan and mezzanine, middle market investments. The fund prefers to invest in media, commercial services and supplies, healthcare, telecommunication services, communications equipment. It typically makes equity investments between $3 million and $10 million in companies with revenues between $3 million and $75 million.
Most Popular Stories View All
GECC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GECC Latest Social Stream
View Full GECC Social Stream
Latest GECC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GECC as an investment opportunity.
Here are 10 examples of dividend stocks with high dividend yields but also hold an F-rating in Dividend Grader, indicating that you should stay far, far away from.
Together, Great Elm Capital Corp. and Berkadia create Great Elm Healthcare Finance, a venture to provide capital to US healthcare related businessesNASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Elm Capital Corp. (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “GECC,”) (NASDAQ: GECC), a business development company, today announced that it has launched Great Elm Healthcare Finance, LLC (“GEHF”) with an affiliate of Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, LLC (“Berkadia”) as its strategic minority partner. Led by health
Great Elm Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:GECC) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 3, 2022 11:00 ET Company Participants Garrett Edson - Investor Relations Matt Kaplan - Chief Executive…
The following slide deck was published by Great Elm Capital Corporation in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call.
GECC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GECCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Elm Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Elm Capital Corp (GECC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Elm Capital Corp (GECC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Elm Capital Corp (GECC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch