Great Elm Capital Corporation (GECC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GECC POWR Grades
- GECC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- GECC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 130 days.
- GECC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.93% of US stocks).
GECC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.13, GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.24% of US stocks.
- For GECC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, GECC has reported earnings growth of -3,298.04%, putting it ahead of just 0.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ICMB, OXSQ, CPLP, MBI, and SAFE.
- GECC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.greatelmcc.com.
GECC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GECC's price/earnings ratio is 145.26% lower, now standing at -4.3.
- GECC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GECC.
GECC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -29.01%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.8%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.71%.
The table below shows GECC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GECC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GECC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.31% of graded US stocks.
- GECC's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 530th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- RPD, SNAP, and AMSWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GECC.
The table below shows GECC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GECC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GECC, see our GECC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.41||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
GECC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GECC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.93||52-week high||$15.62|
|Prev. close||$8.80||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||24,706|
|50-day MA||$9.12||Dividend yield||16.06%|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||41.09M|
Great Elm Capital Corporation (GECC) Company Bio
Great Elm Capital Corporation is a business development company which specializes in loan and mezzanine, middle market investments. The fund prefers to invest in media, commercial services and supplies, healthcare, telecommunication services, communications equipment. It typically makes equity investments between $3 million and $10 million in companies with revenues between $3 million and $75 million.
Most Popular Stories View All
GECC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GECC Latest Social Stream
View Full GECC Social Stream
Latest GECC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREAT ELM CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GECC as an investment opportunity.
7 High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy for Income Investors
High-yield dividend stocks are always enticing in normal markets, but are seeing much greater interest in this current market.
Great Elm Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:GECC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Great Elm Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:GECC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 3, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Great Elm Capital Corp. Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. . As a reminder, this conference is being […]
Great Elm Capital Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Company to Host Conference Call and Webcast at 8:30 AM ET TodayWALTHAM, Mass., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Elm Capital Corp. (“we,” “our,” the “Company” or “GECC,”) (NASDAQ: GECC), a business development company, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter and Other Recent Highlights: Net investment income (“NII”) for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 was $2.3 million, or $0.30 per share, more than doubling NII
Great Elm Capital Corp. (“GECC”) Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ETWALTHAM, Mass., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Elm Capital Corp. (the “Company” or “GECC”), (NASDAQ: GECC), a business development company, today announced it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 prior to the opening of the stock market on Thursday, March 2, 2023, and discuss these results in a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET. Date/Time:Thursday, March 2, 2023
Great Elm Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEG) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Great Elm Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEG) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Hello, and thank you for standing by. My name is Regina, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Great Elm Group, Incorporated Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call. […]
GECC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GECCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Great Elm Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Great Elm Capital Corp (GECC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Elm Capital Corp (GECC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Elm Capital Corp (GECC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...