Greif Inc. (GEF): Price and Financial Metrics
GEF Stock Summary
- Greif Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.17% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 176.62%, Greif Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.42% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GEF comes in at -82.38% -- higher than that of just 4.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, GTES, GPI, AMWD, and DLPH.
- Visit GEF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greif.com.
GEF Stock Price Chart More Charts
GEF Price/Volume Stats
Greif Inc. (GEF) Company Bio
Greif Inc. produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated, multiwall and reconditioned containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides blending, filling, packaging and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in Delaware, Ohio.