Greif Inc. (GEF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GEF's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.41% -- which is higher than about 89.27% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GEF's price: CSGS, LAND, APO, NOK and COLD.
GEF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Greif Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 24.32%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Greif Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, GEF provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.74% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Greif Inc's expected return of -24.32% is higher than 70.86% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Greif Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 70.86% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, GEF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 18.56% of the dividend issuers in our set.
GEF Dividend Chart
GEF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GEF Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||3.61%|
|6||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||3.31%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.85%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.84%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||2.17%|
|11||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.74%|
|13||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.41%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.28%|
|19||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|23||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|24||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|