Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENC POWR Grades
- GENC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.98% of US stocks.
- GENC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- GENC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GENC Stock Summary
- GENC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,807.05 -- higher than 97.87% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GENC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GENC is more volatile than just 9.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gencor Industries Inc are HTLD, SYKE, KAI, LZB, and LOPE.
- GENC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gencor Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.gencor.com.
GENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.73||52-week high||$15.75|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$10.48|
|Day high||$12.81||Avg. volume||34,037|
|50-day MA||$12.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.56||Market Cap||185.93M|
Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC) Company Bio
Gencor Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels, and environmental control equipment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
GENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENC Latest Social Stream
View Full GENC Social Stream
Latest GENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gencor Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENC as an investment opportunity.
ORLANDO, Fla., May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: GENC) announced today net revenues of $21.4 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to $26.0 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Gross margins for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 were 28.8% compared with 28.2% for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. During the quarter ended March 31, 2021, the Company continued to experience higher manufacturing costs associated with steel and OEM parts pricing, as well as unabsorbed manufacturing labor and overhead expenses related to the paver line. The negative effect of these higher manufacturing costs on the quarter ended March 31, 2021, was offset by improved margins on certain equipment sales recognized over time and increased parts sales, in d...
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
Gencor Industries Earnings Report: Here’s what to expect from Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Gencor Industries announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Are Gencor Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:GENC) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Gencor Industries' (NASDAQ:GENC) recent performance, when its stock has...
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 817 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of September 30. In this […]
GENC Price Returns