Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENC POWR Grades
- GENC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GENC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 44 weeks.
- GENC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.14% of US stocks).
GENC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $168,974,763, Gencor Industries Inc has a greater market value than only 18.68% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gencor Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 9.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Gencor Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for just 6.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIGM, DTSS, NSSC, POLA, and EDAP.
- GENC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gencor Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.gencor.com.
GENC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GENC's price/sales ratio is 29.41% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- GENC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, GENC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GENC.
GENC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.01%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -56.2%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 31.72%.
The table below shows GENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.10||52-week high||$15.75|
|Prev. close||$11.23||52-week low||$10.55|
|Day high||$11.62||Avg. volume||38,766|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.49||Market Cap||162.25M|
Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC) Company Bio
Gencor Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels, and environmental control equipment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
GENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENC Latest Social Stream
View Full GENC Social Stream
Latest GENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gencor Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENC as an investment opportunity.
ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: GENC) announced today net revenues of $24.9 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 compared to $22.9 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. Gross margins for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 were 22.5% compared with 23.5% for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. During the quarter ended June 30, 2021, the Company continued to experience higher manufacturing costs associated with steel and OEM parts pricing, as well as unabsorbed manufacturing labor and overhead expenses related to the paver line. The negative effect of these higher manufacturing costs on the quarter ended June 30, 2021, was partially offset by improved margins on certain equipment sales recognized over time and increased parts sales,...
A look at the shareholders of Gencor Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GENC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) _ Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC) on Friday reported fiscal second-quarter net income of $2.3 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the Orlando, Florida-based company said it had profit of 16 cents. The maker of heavy machinery used for highway construction posted revenue 
ORLANDO, Fla., May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: GENC) announced today net revenues of $21.4 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to $26.0 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Gross margins for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 were 28.8% compared with 28.2% for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. During the quarter ended March 31, 2021, the Company continued to experience higher manufacturing costs associated with steel and OEM parts pricing, as well as unabsorbed manufacturing labor and overhead expenses related to the paver line. The negative effect of these higher manufacturing costs on the quarter ended March 31, 2021, was offset by improved margins on certain equipment sales recognized over time and increased parts sales, in d...
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
GENC Price Returns