Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GENCOR INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about only 7.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.41%, GENCOR INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GENC is more volatile than just 1.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ULBI, KNDI, DAKT, DCT, and WAVE.
- Visit GENC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gencor.com.
GENC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GENC's price/sales ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- GENC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GENC.
GENC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.67%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -21.29%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 94.81%.
The table below shows GENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.79||52-week high||$12.32|
|Prev. close||$10.68||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$10.98||Avg. volume||9,550|
|50-day MA||$9.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.92||Market Cap||158.16M|
Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC) Company Bio
Gencor Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels, and environmental control equipment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
GENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENC Latest Social Stream
View Full GENC Social Stream
Latest GENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENCOR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENC as an investment opportunity.
Gencor is going through a difficult time, and proof of this is the 45.76% drop in past 5 years. See why I believe this is a good opportunity to buy GENC stock.
Gencor is trading below its liquidation value of $11.86 per share, showing signs of a share price turnaround. See what makes GENC stock an attractive buy.
ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (the “Company” or “Gencor”) (NYSE American: GENC) announced today net revenues of $29.6 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 compared to $24.9 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Gross margins for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 were 19.2% compared with 22.5% for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Higher manufacturing costs associated with wages, steel, and purchased parts continued to impact the Company’s ope
Gencor Industries (GENC) is transferring the listing of its common stock, $0.10 per share par value the NYSE American from the NASDAQ Global Market. The trading will commence on the…
ORLANDO, Fla., July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GENC) today announced that it is transferring the listing of its common stock, $0.10 per share par value (the “Common Stock”), to the New York Stock Exchange American (“NYSE American”) from the NASDAQ Global Market (“NASDAQ”). The Company expects that listing and trading of its Common Stock on NASDAQ will end at market close on July 29, 2022 and that trading will commence on the NYSE American at the
GENC Price Returns