Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.69||52-week high||$15.53|
|Prev. close||$13.78||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$13.98||Avg. volume||28,739|
|50-day MA||$14.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.58||Market Cap||200.67M|
GENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENC POWR Grades
- GENC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GENC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 124 days.
- GENC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.95% of US stocks).
GENC Stock Summary
- For GENC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.8% of US equities we're observing.
- GENC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GENCOR INDUSTRIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 337.4%; that's higher than 95.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENCOR INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRC, MDB, UMH, MSTR, and PHAR.
- Visit GENC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gencor.com.
GENC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GENC's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.31% higher, now standing at 21.4.
- GENC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GENC.
GENC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -22.74%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -152.08%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -116.42%.
The table below shows GENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GENC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GENC, see our GENC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC) Company Bio
Gencor Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels, and environmental control equipment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
GENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENC Latest Social Stream
View Full GENC Social Stream
Latest GENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENCOR INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENC as an investment opportunity.
Gencor Releases First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (the “Company” or “Gencor”) (NYSE American: GENC) announced today net revenues increased 28.4% to $25,825,000 for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 compared to $20,106,000 for the quarter ended December 31, 2021, due to higher contract equipment and parts sales. Gross margins were 22.5% for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 compared to 18.4% for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 on increased production and favorable p
Gencor Releases Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results
ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (the “Company” or “Gencor”) (NYSE American: GENC) announced today net revenue for the fourth quarter of 2022 increased 15.5% to $23.1 million compared to $20.0 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. The increased net revenues reflect increased shipments and progress on large contract orders where revenue is recognized over time. Gross profit as a percentage of net revenue was 21.5% for the quarter ended September
Gencor Releases Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (the “Company” or “Gencor”) (NYSE American: GENC) announced today net revenues of $29.6 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 compared to $24.9 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Gross margins for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 were 19.2% compared with 22.5% for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Higher manufacturing costs associated with wages, steel, and purchased parts continued to impact the Company’s ope
Gencor Industries, Inc. Announces Transfer of Common Stock listing to the NYSE American
ORLANDO, Fla., July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GENC) today announced that it is transferring the listing of its common stock, $0.10 per share par value (the “Common Stock”), to the New York Stock Exchange American (“NYSE American”) from the NASDAQ Global Market (“NASDAQ”). The Company expects that listing and trading of its Common Stock on NASDAQ will end at market close on July 29, 2022 and that trading will commence on the NYSE American at the
Are Gencor Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:GENC) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
Gencor Industries (NASDAQ:GENC) has had a rough three months with its share price down 2.8%. It is possible that the...
GENC Price Returns
Continue Researching GENCWant to see what other sources are saying about Gencor Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gencor Industries Inc (GENC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gencor Industries Inc (GENC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gencor Industries Inc (GENC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...