Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gencor Industries Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.41% of US stocks.
- GENC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.07% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Gencor Industries Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gencor Industries Inc are UG, GIGM, ITRN, POLA, and NSSC.
- GENC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gencor Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.gencor.com.
GENC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GENC's price/sales ratio is 29.41% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- GENC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, GENC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GENC.
GENC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -227.98%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.3%.
The table below shows GENC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GENC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.37||52-week high||$15.75|
|Prev. close||$11.45||52-week low||$10.84|
|Day high||$11.37||Avg. volume||9,562|
|50-day MA||$11.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.78||Market Cap||166.66M|
Gencor Industries Inc. (GENC) Company Bio
Gencor Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells heavy machinery used in the production of highway construction materials, synthetic fuels, and environmental control equipment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
GENC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENC Latest Social Stream
View Full GENC Social Stream
Latest GENC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gencor Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENC as an investment opportunity.
Gencor Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:GENC) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 30,000 shares, a decline of 23.1% from the November 15th total of 39,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 12,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.5 
ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gencor Industries, Inc., (NASDAQ: GENC) announced today net revenue for the fourth quarter of 2021 increased 91.7% to $20.0 million compared to $10.5 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. The increase in net revenues reflected improved orders from prior year in anticipation of a new, broad infrastructure bill to replace the FAST Act, which after two temporary extensions, would have expired on December 3, 2021. On November 15, 2021, President Biden signed into law a five-year, $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, including $550 billion in new spending and reauthorization of $650 billion in previously allocated funds. This provides $110 billion for the nation''s highways, bridges and roa...
A look at the shareholders of Gencor Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GENC ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Gencor Industries (NASDAQ:GENC) was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a c rating to a b- rating in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. GENC stock opened at $11.52 on Tuesday. Gencor Industries has a twelve month low of $10.84 and a twelve month high of $15.75. The stock has a market 
Geode Capital Management LLC trimmed its holdings in Gencor Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:GENC) by 49.6% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 65,757 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 64,816 shares during the quarter. Geode Capital Management LLCs holdings in Gencor 
GENC Price Returns