Genetic Technologies Ltd. ADR (GENE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENE POWR Grades
- GENE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GENE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GENE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.02% of US stocks).
GENE Stock Summary
- Genetic Technologies Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7.19% of US listed stocks.
- GENE's price/sales ratio is 8,020.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.77% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Genetic Technologies Ltd comes in at -59.02%, a number that bests merely 5.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genetic Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CYAD, CRSP, VNRX, NVEC, and NRC.
- Visit GENE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gtglabs.com.
GENE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$8.18|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||1,325,801|
|50-day MA||$3.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.95||Market Cap||52.74M|
Genetic Technologies Ltd. ADR (GENE) Company Bio
Genetic Technologies Ltd. is a molecular diagnostics company that offers predictive testing and assessment tools to help physicians proactively manage women's health. It operates through the USA and Australia geographical segments. The firm's product BREVAGenplus, is a clinically validated risk assessment test for non-hereditary breast cancer. The company was founded on January 5, 1987 and is headquartered in Fitzroy, Australia.
GENE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENE Latest Social Stream
View Full GENE Social Stream
Latest GENE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genetic Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENE as an investment opportunity.
MELBOURNE, Australia, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: GENE, “Company”, “GTG”), a global leader in Genomics based tests in health, wellness and serious disease, is pleased to provide its Quarterly Business Update to the market. Highlights Revenues from customers of A$99k in the quarter (unaudited), up from A$6k in Q3, including receipt of first month IBX salesConfirmed launch of COVID-19 Risk Test by Infinity Biologix in the USConfirmed grant of US Patent N
Genetic Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: GENE) has agreed to acquire EasyDNA's brand and distribution rights from BelHealth for $4 million in cash and stock. EasyDNA currently sells paternity, oncology, and health & wellness genomics-based laboratory tests through agreements with 12 laboratories in North America, AsiaPac, and Europe. In CY20, EasyDNA had total revenue of $4.63 million through online retail sales of its at-home DNA tests. Under the terms of the agreement, the deal consideration comp
A global platform to market the Company’s portfolio across 40 countriesMELBOURNE, Australia, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE, “Company”, “GTG”), a global leader in Genomics tests in health, wellness and serious disease, has signed an agreement to acquire the direct-to-consumer eCommerce business and distribution rights associated with General Genetics Corporation (GGC) and its associated brands trading as EasyDNA (‘EasyDNA’ or ‘EasyDNA Acqui
Genetic Technologies Continues to Break New Ground as it Advances Development of its Predictive Risk Test for Multiple Cancers & Morbidities
MELBOURNE, Australia, July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG, NASDAQ: GENE, "Company", "GTG"), a diversified Genomics and AI driven preventative health business, today announced updates on the development of its Predictive Panel Risk Test designed to cover six different cancers including breast and colorectal cancer, prostate and ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and melanoma. Key Highlights: Predictive Panel Risk Test to cover six common cancers which account f
Welcome back, traders!
GENE Price Returns
Continue Researching GENEWant to see what other sources are saying about Genetic Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Genetic Technologies Ltd (GENE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genetic Technologies Ltd (GENE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genetic Technologies Ltd (GENE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch