Genetic Technologies Ltd. ADR (GENE): Price and Financial Metrics
GENE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$2.40|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||831,660|
|50-day MA||$0.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.00||Market Cap||15.44M|
GENE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GENE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GENE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 99 days.
- GENE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.29% of US stocks).
GENE Stock Summary
- For GENE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.85% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 132.32%, GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 91.39% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD comes in at 6,309.76%, a number that bests 99.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBFM, SCYX, GIGA, ELAN, and TELL.
- GENE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.gtglabs.com.
Genetic Technologies Ltd. ADR (GENE) Company Bio
Genetic Technologies Ltd. is a molecular diagnostics company that offers predictive testing and assessment tools to help physicians proactively manage women's health. It operates through the USA and Australia geographical segments. The firm's product BREVAGenplus, is a clinically validated risk assessment test for non-hereditary breast cancer. The company was founded on January 5, 1987 and is headquartered in Fitzroy, Australia.
GENE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENE Latest Social Stream
View Full GENE Social Stream
Latest GENE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENETIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENE as an investment opportunity.
Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Genetic Technologies Limited, and American Resources Corporation Interviews to Air on the RedChip Money Report(R) on Bloomberg TV
RedChip Companies will air interviews with Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC:ARDS), Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX:GTG; NASDAQ:GENE), and American Resources Corporation (Nasdaq:AREC) on The RedChip Money Report®, a sponsored program on Bloomberg TV, this Saturday, September 16, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all the shares worth watching on Wednesday!
Breakthrough: GeneType for Pancreatic Cancer, Melanoma, and Atrial Fibrillation Cleared for Australian Release
Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE) Expands Reach of Revolutionary geneType Multi-Risk Test in Australia: A major advancement towards preventative Healthcare MELBOURNE, Australia, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (GTG), a pioneering global leader in genomics-based tests focused on health, wellness, and the battle against serious diseases, proudly announces a groundbreaking development. The expanded geneType Multi-Risk Test is now readily accessibl
Genetic Technologies Limited and 60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals Interviews to Air on the RedChip Money Report® on Bloomberg TV
MELBOURNE, Australia, Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE, “Company”, “GTG”), a global leader in guideline driven genomics-based tests in health, wellness and serious disease is pleased to advise that RedChip Companies will air interviews with Genetic Technologies Limited (Nasdaq: GENE) and 60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals (60P) (NASDAQ: SXTP) on The RedChip Money Report®, a sponsored program on Bloomberg TV, this Saturday, September 2, at 7 p.m. Eas
MELBOURNE, Australia, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE, “Company”, “GTG”), a global leader in guideline driven genomics-based tests in health, wellness and serious disease is pleased to report annual results for the year ended June 30, 2023. GTG has had an exciting period of commercial growth over the last 12 months in our Business to Business (B2B) channel led by geneType and our Direct to Consumer (DTC) channel led by our EasyDNA and Affini
GENE Price Returns
Continue Researching GENEWant to see what other sources are saying about Genetic Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Genetic Technologies Ltd (GENE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genetic Technologies Ltd (GENE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genetic Technologies Ltd (GENE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch