Genetic Technologies Ltd representing 150 ordinary shares (GENE): Price and Financial Metrics
GENE Stock Summary
- For GENE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- GENE's price/sales ratio is 46,030.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 100% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Genetic Technologies Ltd comes in at -99.21%, a number that bests merely 0.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genetic Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NK, ARPO, MOTS, TGTX, and CBMG.
- Visit GENE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gtglabs.com.
GENE Daily Price Range
GENE 52-Week Price Range
GENE Stock Price Chart More Charts
GENE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.32||52-week high||$6.32|
|Prev. close||$4.22||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||2,255,850|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||19.04M|