Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GEOS Stock Summary
- For GEOS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Geospace Technologies Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GEOS has reported earnings growth of -312.49%, putting it ahead of merely 6.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Geospace Technologies Corp are SPOK, SEAC, ITRI, COHU, and DZSI.
- Visit GEOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geospace.com.
GEOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$10.40||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$10.76||Avg. volume||52,280|
|50-day MA||$9.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.43||Market Cap||140.51M|
Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS) Company Bio
Geospace Technologies Corporation designs and manufactures seismic instruments and equipment for the oil and gas industry in the United States, Canada, Colombia, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom. The company operates through two segments, Seismic and Non-Seismic. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GEOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GEOS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Geospace Technologies Corp ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 14320.33% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Geospace Technologies Corp, consider:
- Geospace Technologies Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -680.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 0.51% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Geospace Technologies Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GEOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GEOS Social Stream
Latest GEOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Geospace Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEOS as an investment opportunity.
What Kind Of Shareholders Hold The Majority In Geospace Technologies Corporation's (NASDAQ:GEOS) Shares?
If you want to know who really controls Geospace Technologies Corporation ( NASDAQ:GEOS ), then you'll have to look at...
Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS) CEO Walter Wheeler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Rick Wheeler - President and CEO Robert Curda - CFO Mark Tinker - CEO, Quantum Technology Sciences, Inc. Conference Call Participants Bill Dezellem - Tieton Capital Glenn Kukla - Kukla Capital Presentation Operator...
Geospace Technologies (GEOS): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.08.Revenue of $28.5M (+10.9% Y/Y)Press Release...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geospace Technologies (NASDAQ: GEOS) today announced its highest first quarter earnings in seven years, narrowing its net loss to $1.1 million, or $(0.08) per diluted share, on revenue of $28.5 million for its first quarter ended December 31, 2020. This compares with a net loss of $9.3 million, or ($0.69) per diluted share, on revenue of $17.7 million for the first quarter of the prior year. Walter R. (“Rick”) Wheeler, President and CEO of Geospace Technologies (the “C
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geospace Technologies (NASDAQ: GEOS) today announced that it will release first quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, Geospace has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central). What: Geospace Technologies First Quarter 2021 Conference Call When: Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central) How: Live
GEOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GEOSWant to do more research on Geospace Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!