Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GEOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.95||52-week high||$14.59|
|Prev. close||$13.74||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$13.87||Avg. volume||42,504|
|50-day MA||$9.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.41||Market Cap||170.78M|
GEOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEOS POWR Grades
- GEOS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- GEOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GEOS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.43% of US stocks).
GEOS Stock Summary
- GEOS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 650.91 -- higher than 95.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP is higher than it is for about just 6.36% of US stocks.
- GEOS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP are SRI, SPOK, SIGA, ITRI, and ZBRA.
- Visit GEOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geospace.com.
GEOS Valuation Summary
- GEOS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GEOS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEOS.
GEOS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -195.17%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.68%.
The table below shows GEOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS) Company Bio
Geospace Technologies Corporation designs and manufactures seismic instruments and equipment for the oil and gas industry in the United States, Canada, Colombia, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom. The company operates through two segments, Seismic and Non-Seismic. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GEOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GEOS Social Stream
Latest GEOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEOS as an investment opportunity.
Geospace Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:GEOS) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 59% of the company
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Geospace Technologies implies that they have significant influence...
HOUSTON, August 30, 2023--Geospace announced a $5.7M contract to deliver a significant number of specialized geophones for vibration monitoring in rugged environments.
HOUSTON, August 28, 2023--Geospace announced the release of a deepwater, low frequency seismic ocean bottom acquisition product, Aquanaut™.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
HOUSTON, August 15, 2023--Geospace announces a $3M rental contract with Walker Marine for Geospace's Mariner®, shallow water seabed wireless seismic data acquisition nodes.
GEOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GEOSWant to do more research on Geospace Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch