Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEOS POWR Grades
- GEOS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.08% of US stocks.
- GEOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- GEOS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
GEOS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Geospace Technologies Corp is higher than it is for about merely 7.44% of US stocks.
- GEOS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.43% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Geospace Technologies Corp is reporting a growth rate of 229.08%; that's higher than 92.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Geospace Technologies Corp are ARPO, GNSS, KERN, AWRE, and ITI.
- Visit GEOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geospace.com.
GEOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$5.02|
|Day high||$8.08||Avg. volume||42,153|
|50-day MA||$8.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.85||Market Cap||107.71M|
Geospace Technologies Corporation (GEOS) Company Bio
Geospace Technologies Corporation designs and manufactures seismic instruments and equipment for the oil and gas industry in the United States, Canada, Colombia, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom. The company operates through two segments, Seismic and Non-Seismic. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GEOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GEOS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Geospace Technologies Corp ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 18078.33%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GEOS, they are:
- Geospace Technologies Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -680.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Geospace Technologies Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GEOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GEOS Social Stream
Latest GEOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Geospace Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEOS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Geospace Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:GEOS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Geospace Technologies (NASDAQ: GEOS) today announced a net loss of $7.2 million, or $(0.53) per diluted share, on revenue of $23.9 million for its second quarter ended March 31, 2021. This compares with a net loss of $3.8 million, or ($0.28) per diluted share, on revenue of $25.9 million for the second quarter of the prior year period.
Geospace Technologies (NASDAQ: GEOS) today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, May 6, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, Geospace has scheduled a conference call for Friday, May 7, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central).
GEOS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geospace Technologies (NASDAQ: GEOS) today announced its highest first quarter earnings in seven years, narrowing its net loss to $1.1 million, or $(0.08) per diluted share, on revenue of $28.5 million for its first quarter ended December 31, 2020. This compares with a net loss of $9.3 million, or ($0.69) per diluted share, on revenue of $17.7 million for the first quarter of the prior year. Walter R. (“Rick”) Wheeler, President and CEO of Geospace Technologies (the “C
GEOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GEOSWant to do more research on Geospace Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Geospace Technologies Corp (GEOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch