Geron Corporation (GERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GERN POWR Grades
- GERN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 34.6% of US stocks.
- GERN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GERN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GERN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GERN is 0.01 -- better than merely 9.03% of US stocks.
- GERN's price/sales ratio is 803.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GERON CORP comes in at 280.4%, a number that bests 96.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GERON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PRQR, OGEN, DARE, IMGN, and IMRX.
- GERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GERON CORP's official web site, go to www.geron.com.
GERN Valuation Summary
- GERN's price/sales ratio is 795.8; this is 37795.24% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GERN's price/sales ratio has gone up 763.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GERN.
GERN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -185.03%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -38.78%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 71.3%.
The table below shows GERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.18% of graded US stocks.
- GERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 426th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NSTG, NEOG, and CLVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GERN.
The table below shows GERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.05||52-week high||$3.84|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||14,383,888|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||1.16B|
Geron Corporation (GERN) Company Bio
Geron Corporation focuses on the development of telomerase inhibitor, imetelstat, for treating hematologic myeloid malignancies. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GERN Latest Social Stream
View Full GERN Social Stream
Latest GERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GERON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GERN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 hot healthcare stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more hot healthcare stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Hot Healthcare Stocks To Buy Now. The rise of consumer prices has often lagged behind healthcare inflation, which includes costs for doctor visits, surgeries, […]
Geron (GERN) closed the most recent trading day at $3.34, moving -1.18% from the previous trading session.
Here is how Achilles Therapeutics PLC Sponsored ADR (ACHL) and Geron (GERN) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
So, what are the best stocks to buy for less than $25 per share?
FOSTER CITY, Calif., January 19, 2023--Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) today reported that it has granted non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 75,730 shares of Geron common stock as inducements to a newly hired employee in connection with commencement of employment with the Company.
GERN Price Returns