Geron Corporation (GERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GERN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GERN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GERN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.7% of US stocks).
GERN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GERN is 0.01 -- better than merely 7.04% of US stocks.
- GERN's price/sales ratio is 297.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Geron Corp comes in at 450.59%, a number that bests 98.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Geron Corp are VTGN, STTK, VBLT, GNCA, and AYLA.
- GERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Geron Corp's official web site, go to www.geron.com.
GERN Valuation Summary
- GERN's price/sales ratio is 1156.5; this is 30334.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GERN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1098.9.
- GERN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GERN.
GERN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -40.37%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.35%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -159.57%.
The table below shows GERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.18% of graded US stocks.
- GERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 426th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NSTG, NEOG, and CLVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GERN.
The table below shows GERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.31||52-week high||$2.23|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||2,312,768|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||492.57M|
Geron Corporation (GERN) Company Bio
Geron Corporation focuses on the development of telomerase inhibitor, imetelstat, for treating hematologic myeloid malignancies. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GERN Latest Social Stream
View Full GERN Social Stream
Latest GERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Geron Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GERN as an investment opportunity.
Just when I thought Geron (GERN) could not go down any further, I see it is down 42% since my last coverage in June. That is sad, because in imetelstat Geron has one of the most promising, pioneering cancer technology in the sector, and yet, despite all its promise, the...
Every investor in Geron Corporation ( NASDAQ:GERN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
No summary available.
The FDA bestows an Orphan Drug status to Karyopharm's (KPTI) investigational candidate, eltanexor, for treating myelodysplastic syndromes.
FOSTER CITY, Calif., January 21, 2022--Geron to Present at the B. Riley Securities Virtual Oncology Investor Conference
GERN Price Returns