Geron Corporation (GERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GERN POWR Grades
- GERN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 34.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GERN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GERN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GERN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,225.26, Geron Corp has a higher such ratio than 99.35% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 397.36%, Geron Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.82% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GERN comes in at -44.41% -- higher than that of just 6.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Geron Corp are MRSN, CKPT, AIM, EDSA, and CRDF.
- GERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Geron Corp's official web site, go to www.geron.com.
GERN Valuation Summary
- GERN's price/sales ratio is 1216; this is 33677.78% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GERN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- GERN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1170.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GERN.
GERN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -177.85%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.13%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14520.81%.
The table below shows GERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$2.36|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||5,601,758|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||390.25M|
Geron Corporation (GERN) Company Bio
Geron Corporation focuses on the development of telomerase inhibitor, imetelstat, for treating hematologic myeloid malignancies. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
GERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GERN Latest Social Stream
View Full GERN Social Stream
Latest GERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Geron Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GERN as an investment opportunity.
Geron (GERN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FOSTER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) today reported that it has granted non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 130,000 shares of Geron common stock as inducements to newly hired employees in connection with commencement of employment with the Company. The stock options were granted on July 21, 2021 at an exercise price of $1.33 per share, which is equal to the closing price of Geron common stock on the date of grant. The stock options have a 10
During Q1, Geron ''s (NASDAQ: GERN ) reported sales totaled $137.00 thousand. Despite a 22.3% in earnings, the company posted a loss of $28.45 million. Geron collected $50.00 thousand in revenue during Q4, but reported earnings showed a $23.27 million loss. What Is ROCE? Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Geron''s Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and Full story available on Benzinga.com
Welcome back and let's get ready to for another busy week of trading.
Geron (GERN) publishes data from the phase II IMbark study evaluating its lead pipeline candidate, imetelstat, for treating relapsed/refractory myelofibrosis. Stock rises.
GERN Price Returns