Geron Corporation (GERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GERN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.41% of US stocks.
- GERN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- GERN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.76% of US stocks).
GERN Stock Summary
- Geron Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.68% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,164.37, Geron Corp has a higher such ratio than 99.41% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 581.46%, Geron Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GERN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARDS, CKPT, ATNM, MCRB, and CLLS.
- Visit GERN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geron.com.
GERN Valuation Summary
- GERN's price/sales ratio is 1156.5; this is 30334.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GERN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1098.9.
- GERN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GERN.
GERN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -25.71%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -55.65%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.77%.
The table below shows GERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GERN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.69% of graded US stocks.
- GERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 425th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZTS, NSTG, and NEOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GERN.
The table below shows GERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$2.36|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.47||Avg. volume||4,496,820|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.51||Market Cap||464.87M|
Geron Corporation (GERN) Company Bio
Geron Corporation focuses on the development of telomerase inhibitor, imetelstat, for treating hematologic myeloid malignancies. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GERN Latest Social Stream
View Full GERN Social Stream
Latest GERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Geron Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GERN as an investment opportunity.
FOSTER CITY, Calif., October 21, 2021--Geron Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Geron Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment in IMerge Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Lower Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., October 18, 2021--Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of treatments for hematologic malignancies, today announced the completion of patient enrollment in the IMerge Phase 3 clinical trial to evaluate imetelstat, a first-in-class telomerase inhibitor, in lower risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). Based upon current planning assumptions, Geron expects top-line results for IMerge Phase 3 to b
FOSTER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geron to Host a Virtual Investor Event in November
Good morning, investor!
Geron Announces Publication of Analyses Comparing Real World Data to IMbark Phase 2 in Annals of Hematology
FOSTER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geron Announces Publication of Analyses Comparing Real World Data to IMbark Phase 2 in Annals of Hematology
GERN Price Returns