Gevo, Inc. (GEVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEVO POWR Grades
- GEVO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GEVO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GEVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GEVO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GEVO is 0 -- better than merely 7.28% of US stocks.
- GEVO's price/sales ratio is 728.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GEVO INC comes in at -42.42%, a number that bests just 4.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEVO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RCAT, UP, APPH, OSCR, and RCRT.
- GEVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GEVO INC's official web site, go to www.gevo.com.
GEVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GEVO's price/sales ratio is 56184.62% higher, now standing at 731.7.
- Over the past 146 months, GEVO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEVO.
GEVO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -97.26%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -96.12%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.45%.
The table below shows GEVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEVO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.48% of graded US stocks.
- GEVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 86th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SMG, APD, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEVO.
The table below shows GEVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||5,597,220|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||486.31M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GEVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEVO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEVO Social Stream
Latest GEVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEVO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEVO as an investment opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, March 9, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) to report its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 and provide an update on recent corporate highlights. To participate in the live call, please register through the following event weblink: https://register.vevent.com/register/BI77f562f7379e45218e5d6ab5c215416b. After registering,
Despite some criticism, money is still pouring into environmentally and socially conscious stocks. In just the first week of 2023 alone, Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s asset management division collect...
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) (“Gevo” or the “Company”), a renewable fuels company focused on the production of sustainable aviation fuel (“SAF”), today provides an update on the Company and projects currently in process. Addition of New DirectorGevo recently announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Carol Battershell as a new independent director. Carol is a seasoned executive with nearly 40 years in the energy sector in the United State
Here are some of the green energy investment opportunities identified by AI as well as seven stocks within those sectors
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) is pleased to announce that Carol J. Battershell has been appointed to its Board of Directors. Ms. Battershell is a seasoned executive with nearly 40 years in the energy sector in the United States and internationally. Carol is currently the Chief Executive Officer at Battersea Energy LLC, an energy consulting company and she previously served as Principal Deputy Director in the Office of Policy at the U.S. Department
GEVO Price Returns