Gevo, Inc. (GEVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEVO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GEVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GEVO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GEVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GEVO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 868.83, Gevo Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.94% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gevo Inc comes in at -91.77%, a number that bests only 1.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GEVO is more volatile than 98.25% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gevo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VBIV, CAPR, FENC, OTIC, and VXRT.
- GEVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gevo Inc's official web site, go to www.gevo.com.
GEVO Valuation Summary
- GEVO's price/sales ratio is 918.2; this is 35215.38% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 126 months, GEVO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $17.9.
- Over the past 126 months, GEVO's price/sales ratio has gone up $893.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEVO.
GEVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.64||52-week high||$15.57|
|Prev. close||$7.91||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$8.01||Avg. volume||21,655,471|
|50-day MA||$7.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.61||Market Cap||1.51B|
GEVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEVO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEVO Social Stream
Latest GEVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gevo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEVO as an investment opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO), is pleased to announce that Kimberly Bowron has joined Gevo as its Chief Human Resources Officer. Ms. Bowron has served over 20 years in senior management roles in the chemicals, utilities infrastructure, and IT industries. Most recently, Ms. Bowron was the Director of Human Resources at TPC Group and previously the VP of Human Resources at Heath Consultants, where she led all aspects of human resources and training.
Gevo joins the Russell 3000 Index on June 28.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO), announced today that it expects to join the broad-market Russell 3000 Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 28, 2021 according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4, 2021 by FTSE Russell. Annual Russell indexes reconstitution captures the 4,000 largest US stocks as of May 7, 2021, ranking them by total market capitalization. Me
So what did the stock market do today?
Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) stock finished May up 12%, according to data from S&P Global Intelligence, as the renewable energy company surged after providing investors with an update in its first-quarter earnings report. Gevo stock ripped 43% higher over a two-day span after the earnings report came out. Investors weren't watching the numbers as much as they were searching for clues about the progress of Net-Zero 1, a novel project under development in South Dakota that is expected to produce 45 million gallons of fuel per year, as well as animal feed and corn oil.
GEVO Price Returns