Gevo, Inc. (GEVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GEVO Stock Summary
- Gevo Inc's market capitalization of $29,665,431 is ahead of merely 10.08% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that GEVO's revenue has grown -26.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.37% of US companies in our set.
- Gevo Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gevo Inc are TTPH, RWLK, KOPN, AMRS, and ARAY.
- Visit GEVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gevo.com.
GEVO Daily Price Range
GEVO 52-Week Price Range
GEVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
GEVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$3.60|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$1.59||Avg. volume||201,340|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||21.88M|