Gevo, Inc. (GEVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GEVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$2.58|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.27||Avg. volume||5,430,217|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.59||Market Cap||287.26M|
GEVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEVO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GEVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- GEVO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GEVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GEVO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GEVO is 0.02 -- better than just 10.35% of US stocks.
- GEVO's price/sales ratio is 34.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.85% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GEVO INC comes in at 1,670.21%, a number that bests 99.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GEVO INC are DSP, IIPR, BSM, SDIG, and ADN.
- Visit GEVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gevo.com.
GEVO Valuation Summary
- GEVO's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.5; this is 96.48% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- GEVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 9 over the prior 153 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEVO.
GEVO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -105.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -183.75%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -97.26%.
The table below shows GEVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEVO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.48% of graded US stocks.
- GEVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 86th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SMG, APD, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEVO.
The table below shows GEVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEVO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEVO Social Stream
Latest GEVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEVO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEVO as an investment opportunity.
The Street often wants retail investors to ignore promising stocks while the "big money" buys shares.
A Denver-area company developing a way to turn corn into low-carbon jet fuel is pursuing federal funding for its first plant and has a new timeline for the $950 million project attracting interest from U.S. airlines. Gevo Inc. (Nasdaq: GEVO), based in Greenwood Village, says it has been invited to apply and go through underwriting for a low-interest U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee to help finance the company’s Net-Zero 1 corn-to-sustainable-aviation-fuel plant it plans to build in South Dakota. Gevo sold $458 million in stock in 2021, in part, to fund the development of its first Net-Zero biofuel plant.
Gevo and U.S. Department of Agriculture Sign Agreement Providing Gevo a Grant to Incentivize, Track, and Verify Acreage of Low-Carbon Corn to Accelerate Production of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) and Other Biofuels
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) announced today it has finalized and executed a Notice of Grant and Agreement Award with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) for a Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities grant of up to $30 million for Gevo’s Climate-Smart Farm-to-Flight Program. This program is aimed at tracking and quantifying the carbon-intensity (CI) impact of climate-smart practices while creating market incentives for low CI corn to hel
XPeng upgraded, Napco downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
Bloom Energy (BE) continues to expand its operation in Asia and provide efficient, low-cost and reliable emission-free energy to its customers.
GEVO Price Returns