Gevo, Inc. (GEVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEVO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GEVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.82% of US stocks.
- GEVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- GEVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GEVO Stock Summary
- GEVO's price/sales ratio is 982.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 558.9%, Gevo Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.64% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GEVO's revenue has grown -90.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBIV, CRMD, ACCD, XAIR, and INPX.
- Visit GEVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gevo.com.
GEVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GEVO's price/earnings ratio is 214.07% lower, now standing at -22.7.
- Over the past 129 months, GEVO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.2.
- GEVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 948.3 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEVO.
GEVO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.61%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.52%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -99.2%.
The table below shows GEVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEVO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.48% of graded US stocks.
- GEVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 86th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SMG, APD, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEVO.
The table below shows GEVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.50||52-week high||$15.57|
|Prev. close||$5.78||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$5.80||Avg. volume||15,773,112|
|50-day MA||$6.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||1.11B|
Most Popular Stories View All
GEVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEVO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEVO Social Stream
Latest GEVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gevo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEVO as an investment opportunity.
Equities research analysts expect Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEVO) to post $610,000.00 in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have provided estimates for Gevos earnings, with estimates ranging from $160,000.00 to $1.06 million. Gevo reported sales of $530,000.00 during the same quarter last year, which indicates a positive year over year growth 
It's going to take some time, but once it makes its way out of the pre-revenue stage, GEVO stock won't be treading water for long.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Co NY acquired a new stake in Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEVO) during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired 53,900 shares of the energy companys stock, valued at approximately $392,000. A number of other institutional investors and hedge funds have 
Wall Street brokerages expect that Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEVO) will announce earnings per share of ($0.07) for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have issued estimates for Gevos earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at ($0.05) and the lowest estimate coming in at ($0.08). Gevo also posted earnings per share of ($0.07) during 
2021 has been a fantabulous year for stock investors, with the S&P 500 returning 25% year to date. But here’s the bad news: all good things must come to an end, and the clock’s ticking down to the end of 2021. But here’s the good news, too: 2022 might also be not too shabby a year for stocks. Most of Wall Street’s pros believe we’ll see between 8% and 12% growth going forward. That’s a sound return, and in line with the market’s long-term overall gains. What investors need to do now is optimize their portfolios to maximize the profits.
GEVO Price Returns