Gevo, Inc. (GEVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEVO POWR Grades
- GEVO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- GEVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GEVO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
GEVO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,067.32, Gevo Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.32% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 493.96%, Gevo Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.57% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GEVO's revenue has grown -93.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gevo Inc are COHR, PCOM, KERN, ADMP, and CASI.
- Visit GEVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gevo.com.
GEVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GEVO's price/earnings ratio is 214.07% lower, now standing at -22.7.
- Over the past 129 months, GEVO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.2.
- GEVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 948.3 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEVO.
GEVO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -98.27%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -27.37%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5555.32%.
The table below shows GEVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEVO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.55% of graded US stocks.
- GEVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.003 -- ranking 87th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- SMG, NEU, and APD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEVO.
The table below shows GEVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.70||52-week high||$15.57|
|Prev. close||$6.30||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$6.77||Avg. volume||17,873,871|
|50-day MA||$6.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.28||Market Cap||1.32B|
Most Popular Stories View All
GEVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEVO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEVO Social Stream
Latest GEVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gevo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEVO as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory Team Up with Gevo to Apply Argonne’s GREET Model to its Net-Zero Project
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory recently partnered with Gevo, Inc., a Colorado-based producer of energy-dense liquid hydrocarbons such as sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) and renewable premium gasoline, to perform a critical lifecycle analysis of its next-generation technology.
Oil giant Chevron USA and Gevo, a Douglas County, Colorado-headquartered renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company, today announced a letter o The post Chevron and Gevo partner to produce sustainable aviation fuel appeared first on Top Tech News .
Proactive news headlined including Apple, Gevo, Esports Entertainment, BioSig and Ascendant Resources
New York , Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
White House Coordinates Efforts of Departments of Energy, Transportation, and Agriculture to Meet the Grand Challenge: Reduce Aviation Carbon Footprint by 50 Percent by 2050
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) is pleased to share the news that the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) entered into memorandum of understanding (MOU) outlining the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Grand Challenge (the Grand Challenge). The Grand Challenge spells out action steps to reduce the cost, enhance the sustainability, and expand the production and use of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) that achieves a minimum of a 50 percent reduction in lifecycle greenhouse gas (GHG) compared to conventional fuel to meet a goal of supplying sufficient SAF to meet 100 percent of aviation fuel demand by 2050.
Geoffrey T. Williams Jr., Vp-General Counsel And Secretary at Gevo (NASDAQ:GEVO), made a large insider sell on September 9, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday showed that Jr. sold 51,316 shares of Gevo at a price of $8.02 per share. The total transaction amounted to $411,339. Following the transaction, Jr. still owns 370,135 shares of Gevo worth $2,450,293. Gevo shares are trading down 4.47% at $6.62 at the t
GEVO Price Returns